Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman must spend the equivalent of a small country on shite every single day. New baskets for the toy room and another blue outfit for a baby who never leaves the house.

Reactions: 10
I haven't posted on here before about this family because she is hardly interesting or due my time but bleeping hell the babies neck! How can she let her 5 year old pick up the baby like that AND WATCH! Hope that's not a reoccurring thing in that little girl thinking she can pick the baby up now if there is no adult in the room there will be an inevitable accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 17
Imagine captioning a photo “my boys” when one of your sons isn’t in the photo #justiceforjackson

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Imagine captioning a photo “my boys” when one of your sons isn’t in the photo #justiceforjackson
Not to mention that it should be Jackson getting a wee night in bed with his mum since he’s been off sick all week and she has shown him a grand total of 1 time on her stories. She honestly does not love him the way she loves the others

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why do we need to keep seeing Callie dancing to that Meghan Trainor song over and over and overrr again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
clearly requesting it so attention back on her!

wonder if shes happy they aren’t having a girl! Could you imagine how annoyed she would have been as she seems the type

Reactions: 6
All they weans running on that stage and pulling at that curtain when quite clearly they shouldn't have been, why do some people just let their kids do things like this.

Also, she was at that 'twinnies' gender reveal with 3 of her children, so why is the cover photo on her grid just of her and Callie, as is the 2nd photo. Why not a nice picture with the 3 kids infront of yet another OTT gender reveal display, or even the one in the car with Kaiden and Callie.

Reactions: 8
Very appropriate for your 5 year old to be dancing to a song talking about being naked and still able to get attention.... Classy.
Daughter has 0 rhythm or control. She's all over place, her kicks, arms raises are sloppy, stumbles back, forth all over place. Wouldn't think she actually goes to dance school.

I did my dancing right up to I was 16 and haven't done for years now, but I did all my competitions in Motherwell hall, fernhill you need to be on your game to even get to do competitions, she probably doesn't have Callie practicing only time she does is when her mother is shoving a phone in her face.

Reactions: 7
She's TRIGGERD today cause wee Oakster isn't a brand new shiney new born anymore blah blah blah. Lost interest in her rambling. She's got a bloody cheek!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“All feelings are valid”… very matter of fact now she has her newborn and is no longer grieving the loss of a miscarriage, she couldn’t even imagine how it must feel to be unable to conceive and all she does is moan about how difficult her life is with her four healthy children…really making that time count eh!? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is actually manic, chatting away quickly going on about being upset in the stories then posts a couple of photos with her smiling and basically saying she knows what she said in the stories is blethers! Can’t keep up 🤯

Reactions: 6
She’s lost the plot. I think the word “triggering” is too far!!!! She has 4 bleeping weans 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.