Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but did we all see the post by Shop Silverburn on FB last night of being breastfeeding friendly and it’s oor Aims posing on the sofa pretending to BF 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lost photos of Jackson. So probably only about 10 photos anyway as she gives not a f*ck about the wean

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also to add, she’s typed something out and said “I” or “I’ve” or “me” etc over 16 times.

She should me called Aimeé-mê-më-mē

View attachment 2050304
Couldn't have meant that much if it got binned. She didn't pack her house did she was probably her MIL
Now she will be using as it as an excuse to mope about

Aimee I'd cry if my eyebrows looked like that too 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she be like oh coppers mum is away. Why doesn’t she just say big ange is away? Like they pretend not to be pals?? Not tagging each other when before they would be tag happy. Pair of weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's was not lying in bed with lights on and a phone in her weans face and wondering why he's not asleep 😂. Also who takes on another dog for a few days when they've got 4 kids, one who's only 2 months old and a dog of their own? Someone who could cope would be daft to, nevermind her.
The way she treats Jackson on her so called 'platform' and then openly admitting there's hardly any photos of him, keep that tit to yourself! Her kids got chicken pox and she's spent 5 minutes feeling sorry for herself on her stories because she's lost a hard drive full of irreplaceable photos of her 2 oldest. Surely that's the sort of thing that you clearly label and try to keep somewhere where it won't get thrown away? I'd be gutted too if I lost loads of photos though.

• Heart
Another wee thing bought for Megamind. What about your other kids Aimee?! Oh no that’s right, who cares about them!!

I can’t believe she has lost all the pictures!! Actually I can believe it. Bet she has mega minds baby pictures in a vault at the bank and a back up set stored at Fort Knox. When Jackson is an adult…”mum can we look at my baby pictures?”….”sorry son I’ve lost them all because I’m a manic disorganised skank, would you like to look at your sisters instead?” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why did she be like oh coppers mum is away. Why doesn’t she just say big ange is away? Like they pretend not to be pals?? Not tagging each other when before they would be tag happy. Pair of weirdos.
Maybe her nose is out of joint that she's not a bridesmaid for Ange and presumably Callie is not a flower girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has the wee soul been off school with chicken pox all week as well? 😕 You can guarantee if it’d been Callie we’d have been subjected to her “Heellloooooooo Instagwam” every bloody day.
Who watched Jackson though when she traipsed round b&m 😔 forgotten child probably left at home to fend for himself.

Reactions: 9
She could have picked up a wee thing for Jackson to cheer him up....bleep! Also, bet she's been greeting all week in her bed over the hard drive while he's been off school sick. It's all got to be about Aimee! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but did we all see the post by Shop Silverburn on FB last night of being breastfeeding friendly and it’s oor Aims posing on the sofa pretending to BF 🥴
How is she breastfeeding through her top?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
0298022D-235C-4AE3-B782-1E50933DF8DA.jpeg
I’m sorry but why is your child reassuring YOU? 🙃🤯 Wee Kaiden is definitely the parent in that house when Kyle isn’t about, we’ve heard him trying to discipline his sister when she’s been winding Jackson up, we’ve heard him talking Jackson through not rising to her, and his now role is to comfort a grown woman. Poor wean’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. I hope he enjoys school, where he gets the time to actually be a kid. I also hope he’s a nightmare teenager and puts Aimee through the wringer. It’s the least she deserves. How she’s setting those kids up for life and what she’s teaching them isn’t healthy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
That’s not right, she’s bragging about her, what10 year old, son having to comfort her all week over a missing bleeping hard drive that she lost?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2054202I’m sorry but why is your child reassuring YOU? 🙃🤯 Wee Kaiden is definitely the parent in that house when Kyle isn’t about, we’ve heard him trying to discipline his sister when she’s been winding Jackson up, we’ve heard him talking Jackson through not rising to her, and his now role is to comfort a grown woman. Poor wean’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders. I hope he enjoys school, where he gets the time to actually be a kid. I also hope he’s a nightmare teenager and puts Aimee through the wringer. It’s the least she deserves. How she’s setting those kids up for life and what she’s teaching them isn’t healthy.
This is so sad. You can tell she’s just like a stroppy teenager at home.

Mind she told her young children that “the baby died” a few days before Christmas when she was about 5 weeks pregnant, blows my mind 🤯
Then Megamind did an impression of her gammon ma and it was her greeting and saying she was so alone and stressed.

The behaviours she inflicts on these children are awful, they’re being dragged up, don’t let a shiny new build and a fake accent fool you

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.