Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee hen I’ve lost something too. The fucks you want me to give. Go parent your children & get a hobby woman!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her life is so empty..she thought this baby would fulfil her and she would get loads of attention..in reality everybody just focuses on themselves and goes back to work, friends, family, hobbies…LIFE! She needs to find who she is..she needs to stop making out that being a mother is a personality trait:.no wonder she’s got baby blues!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If something was so meaningful to you, you would have it in a memory box or a safe place. Only took her probably a year to realise it's missing. I hate posts like that it's just attention seeking want to tell people but don't want people to know because your an absolute weirdo. Don't post it, don't even mention it infact.
Probably in that shed full of stuff or in a bag for life somewhere.
I've no sympathy she is wreckless, messy and unorganized. Should look after your sentimental things better.

Reactions: 6
My 1st thought was the resin heart too or the original scan and ppl might say but you have a digital copy, either way it's just a post for attention, absolutely no need to come on insta being so vauge and tell people your so upset but basically don't want to talk about it 🤣 it's the typical insta pm me hun war cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also to add, she’s typed something out and said “I” or “I’ve” or “me” etc over 16 times.

She should me called Aimeé-mê-më-mē

39E60482-29B9-48A7-9AA9-40C735B580D3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The way her post said she didn’t want any ‘at least you’ messages makes me think it’s something to do with the baby she lost and doesn’t want people saying ‘at least you’ve got another baby’ that could just be a stab in the dark from me tho 😂
Exactly what I thought too

Reactions: 3
She needs to get out, to mum and baby groups before her mh takes a further nose dive

Reactions: 10
She needs to get out, to mum and baby groups before her mh takes a further nose dive
I agree. And not the kind where you pay £20 for a ticket and get to stand infront of a flower wall for a selfie. A wee singsong with the bebe on her knee down the local library is exactly the type of thing she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree. And not the kind where you pay £20 for a ticket and get to stand infront of a flower wall for a selfie. A wee singsong with the bebe on her knee down the local library is exactly the type of thing she needs.
all the bookbugs are free, baby and toddlers at community centres,it might help her meet other mums etc instead of just insta maws that are sharing for clout.

Reactions: 7
That wee dog she’s watching that was one of her pups isn’t that braw is it??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That wee dog she’s watching that was one of her pups isn’t that braw is it??
I wouldn't trust her to look after my dog she would have it 'accidently' having pups lol. What breed is ruby? She looks tiny like underweight or her coat isn't well looked after.

Pups are odd looking because it's not two breeds you would normally put together.

I wouldn't trust her to look after my dog she would have it 'accidently' having pups lol. What breed is ruby? She looks tiny like underweight or her coat isn't well looked after.

Pups are odd looking because it's not two breeds you would normally put together.
She's a toy poodle I'm sure. Poor wee thing is neglected.
The pups were really not braw at all. I just hope they don't have a ton of health problems. I know one of them was very sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's a toy poodle I'm sure. Poor wee thing is neglected.
The pups were really not braw at all. I just hope they don't have a ton of health problems. I know one of them was very sick.
Yeah I remember there was a go fund me for it or something like that.
Take it Kaiden was sent out to walk Big Ang's dog.. why does she not get them all ready and put bebe in the pram and take both dogs out herself, she's so lazy it's annoying and a lot responsibility letting your 10 year old walk someone else's dog.

Reactions: 4

two breeds who should not be together always end up terribly unwell with lots of conditions. Am i right to say 2 pups have already had go fund me made to raise funds to get treatment

• Sad
two breeds who should not be together always end up terribly unwell with lots of conditions. Am i right to say 2 pups have already had go fund me made to raise funds to get treatment
I do remember her sharing a post about it and about a go fund me then never heard anything since about the pup.
Like the fake page she had apparently made of herself shared once and then nothing. Mother of year is really bothered about some weirdo taking using her children names, ages and photos.
I swear she is not right in the head with the way she acts and does things.

Reactions: 4
I figured it would be the boys baby stuff. She was maybe wanting it to use with Oxter. She’ll have princess callus’s stuff safe in a a personalised floral box though. Shame will keep her from sharing deets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.