Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this - nothing wrong with Facebook Marketplace by the way but she clearly bought nothing in the run up to having her 4th baby cos she thought she would be gifted it all.
Question - is it easy enough to do housework and stuff with a baby in a sling? I didn’t use one with mine, I lay them in a Moses basket etc but it looks like it would be awkward!
It depends on what you're doing and how old baby is. As they get bigger things are far more difficult, can't imagine it's hard to throw everything in a bag for life and hide it in bebes room upstairs with him in the sling so 🤷🏼‍♀️.
She does NOT need to share so much on this little boy online btw. It's getting clearer by the day she had a baby because Callie being at school meant she couldn't spend her entire day filming and uploading videos of her to her stories.
I can't stand how she makes out that finding something for a fraction of the price on marketplace is bleeping great. We've all done it. But she's she clown who was willing to spend (or be gifted) a grand worth on a pram and keeps dropping hints at all the things she wants gifted. Just quietly go on market place and take what you can get. By your 2nd you know how quickly they outgrow these things so why on your 4th (and "last") baby is she looking at £90 for a bouner that he won't be in in a few months time?!
Her baby voice, oh my god. That was bleeping painful man.

Reactions: 12
No dissing Facebook market, I've never used it is great if you can get things cheaper and in excellent condition but as you all say why is she looking at things way over priced and this is her fourth, I don't think they have the money to go out spend £90 on a bouncer and what's point in telling your followers it's not like the can go snap up the same bargain lol. Glad ATM didn't go spend £900 on a pram because she hasn't even got proper use of that one she got cheaper lol.
How much house work does 1 mother need to do, keep on top of it daily little bit washing, clean bathroom, tidy kitchen as you go.
What's with the solo parenting, did she really make her kids tuna pasta for dinner? That's more like a snack least have wraps or salad or some wedges with it or something. Lazy honestly she's on her own so does bare minium so she can lie in her bed while kids run riot in house.

Reactions: 4
I have the same bouncer, it was bought in 2018 for my older child. It was £55 brand new from mothercare. Being fair though it is a really good bouncer, turns into a chair for older toddlers.

Reactions: 2
No dissing Facebook market, I've never used it is great if you can get things cheaper and in excellent condition but as you all say why is she looking at things way over priced and this is her fourth, I don't think they have the money to go out spend £90 on a bouncer and what's point in telling your followers it's not like the can go snap up the same bargain lol. Glad ATM didn't go spend £900 on a pram because she hasn't even got proper use of that one she got cheaper lol.
How much house work does 1 mother need to do, keep on top of it daily little bit washing, clean bathroom, tidy kitchen as you go.
What's with the solo parenting, did she really make her kids tuna pasta for dinner? That's more like a snack least have wraps or salad or some wedges with it or something. Lazy honestly she's on her own so does bare minium so she can lie in her bed while kids run riot in house.
There's a "6 w/o" in the house and Kyle, after having no paternity leave, is working days and then going on call in the evening for 4 nights in a row? This man is one more shift from collapsing from a mix of exhaustion and a mental breakdown. And here's his wife wanting praise for making 3 kids tuna pasta then letting 2 of them sit infront of computer screens. It's actually unbelievable. Think she wanted a 4th child just so people would message and say I don't know how you do it etc

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There's a "6 w/o" in the house and Kyle, after having no paternity leave, is working days and then going on call in the evening for 4 nights in a row? This man is one more shift from collapsing from a mix of exhaustion and a mental breakdown. And here's his wife wanting praise for making 3 kids tuna pasta then letting 2 of them sit infront of computer screens. It's actually unbelievable. Think she wanted a 4th child just so people would message and say I don't know how you do it etc
Yup but I don’t feel the slightest but sorry for him. He absolutely enables her crap so he deserves what he gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yup but I don’t feel the slightest but sorry for him. He absolutely enables her crap so he deserves what he gets.
Probably easier to work all day everyday, and be on call than suffer that chaotic environment. But yeah, no sympathy. Wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't on call and was slinking back to his mums for a good night's sleep. Remember before they moved they were staying in separate houses so she didn't have to "drive across glasgow" doing the school run, then had her mum doing it anyway 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's hopes Kyle isn't out every evening because she can't handle parenting on her own. That's great her 6 week old notices the log but he's eyeing them up because when he starts crawling he's going straight for them. Maybe she took pics videos earlier but I doubt it kids up 10pm on school night, hairy Mary doing some weird dance moves, boys on computer games, should be in their bed, I very much doubt she's sat and done homework with them.
Kyle and his parents got the house any one of them could had said no we're not doing it but they did and they watch their son work his pan in to give his work shy, lazy mother of a wife a big house and doesn't even contribute to it. Hell mend them all they're all off their heads for allowing any of it.

• Heart
Probably cause they are handwash only and you canny tumble dry them.

I really worry that the bébé is going to end up with a flat head 😩
not worries me that he sleeps so much. There’s being a good sleeper, and then there’s this bebe who never seems to be awake? She considers it story worthy when he’s awake for an hour which suggests it genuinely is unusual because else don’t hear it often!

Reactions: 6
It is worrying- as that can be alot of factors and the midwife / HV at the age still recommends no longer than 5 hours. However i assume she has got shot of the HV as there would be content for it if she was accepting visits (each to their own on HV ; but I know they like to support if there’s a history for MH).
On the Kyle subject, what new dad wouldn’t want to be around his kids and spend time, its odd, like he would rather be drained than have time with his family in the house he has worked so hard for while she swans around. (Still don’t know how they can afford such high bills on his wage)

Reactions: 6
On the Kyle subject, what new dad wouldn’t want to be around his kids and spend time, its odd, like he would rather be drained than have time with his family in the house he has worked so hard for while she swans around. (Still don’t know how they can afford such high bills on his wage)
One that can't stand his wife.

Hes definitely trapped with her imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her post today, god knows what she has lost, in a bag for life no doubt, but i think the pp baby blues are coming.

Reactions: 12
Her post today, god knows what she has lost, in a bag for life no doubt, but i think the pp baby blues are coming.
The way her post said she didn’t want any ‘at least you’ messages makes me think it’s something to do with the baby she lost and doesn’t want people saying ‘at least you’ve got another baby’ that could just be a stab in the dark from me tho 😂

Looks like it's definitely something baby related. But the fact she shares these things online to people who don't care is so weird. She's in her 30's, 4 kids and a husband and Instagram is her outlet. She must be so lonely. Most people would have a moan and a cry to friends/family

• Heart
I’m going to say she’s lost the little resin heart she had made. Definitely used that miscarriage for likes in my opinion

Reactions: 14
I’m going to say she’s lost the little resin heart she had made. Definitely used that miscarriage for likes in my opinion
If it was that important it would not be left with rubbish and tossed.
Probably left like the wedding dress

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.