Thesocialmama.xo #21 Uh oh, we're in trouble, Oakley's come along and burst her pink, frilly bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know so smug fine if she was an all out bf mum but the other 3 werenā€™t bf thinks she mother earth
Thinks she's the first woman to breastfeed, no chat about her "journey" and overcoming any difficulties that she may have had to help other women, maybe promote breastfeeding support in the local areas....but has time to pull together reels with her smug moon face.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sorry but i HIGHLY doubt she is doing all night feeds too lazy for that most likely got her husband up feeding bottles

Reactions: 4
This always annoys me. Has to get a shot in breastfeeding at every op, but you wouldnā€™t see her doing this with a bottle & it doesnā€™t matter what way baby is fed as long as they are loved. There is so much more content she could do, and much more authentic maw stuff too - other than a captionless selfie

Reactions: 8
Lol just seen this come up as an ad on instaā€¦ mad ang buying her used car using some dodgy 15% apr finance app over a 6 year payment plan
---
Iā€™ve went into a bit of a rabbit hole howā€¦ who is this Hayley Forbes muppet trying to kid that social mama and Angelina used to pal about with - think her insta name was mum of wildlings.

She was the one who did the live with Aimee and got her pished out her face which made he swear off the drink. Now sheā€™s all over insta talking about her ā€œ7 figure businessā€ sheā€™s grown in one year and having $100,000 monthsā€¦ what planet is she on. Iā€™m sure this time last year she was selling herself as a PT but must have wound that up after no one wanted to hand her Ā£500 for her program. Does she really think folk believe this shite?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™ve went into a bit of a rabbit hole howā€¦ who is this Hayley Forbes muppet trying to kid that social mama and Angelina used to pal about with - think her insta name was mum of wildlings.

She was the one who did the live with Aimee and got her pished out her face which made he swear off the drink. Now sheā€™s all over insta talking about her ā€œ7 figure businessā€ sheā€™s grown in one year and having $100,000 monthsā€¦ what planet is she on. Iā€™m sure this time last year she was selling herself as a PT but must have wound that up after no one wanted to hand her Ā£500 for her program. Does she really think folk believe this shite?
She hasnā€™t even filed her first accounts on Companies House yet. Will be interesting to come back to that one next year and see what sheā€™s REALLY earned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my guess: next to bleeping nothing. People forget this stuff is all available to the public hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol just seen this come up as an ad on instaā€¦ mad ang buying her used car using some dodgy 15% apr finance app over a 6 year payment plan
---

I used to think Hayley was better than Aimee and Angelina, as a mum of four kids she always seemed to have her tit together, kids well looked after, decent routine etc and managing to look well and healthy herself. But this ā€œbusinessā€ content sheā€™s posting must be the biggest pile of inauthentic bullshit Iā€™ve ever seen.

She hasnā€™t even filed her first accounts on Companies House yet. Will be interesting to come back to that one next year and see what sheā€™s REALLY earned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my guess: next to bleeping nothing. People forget this stuff is all available to the public hahaha
Her business has been around since 2021 so must have filed accounts?

For all her endless recycling of pish content and coaching wankery, she seems to have misplaced the concepts of authenticity and substance!

Reactions: 3
I used to think Hayley was better than Aimee and Angelina, as a mum of four kids she always seemed to have her tit together, kids well looked after, decent routine etc and managing to look well and healthy herself. But this ā€œbusinessā€ content sheā€™s posting must be the biggest pile of inauthentic bullshit Iā€™ve ever seen.
Nah from the first time I heard her spouting her shite about how she ā€œunschoolsā€ her kids (spoiler alert: it amounted to basically not sending your kids but also not educating them at home and relying on ā€œlife experiencesā€) I knew she was a crackpot. She posted the same shite with her fitness business about all the clients she was getting. Looks like sheā€™s doing the same with this latest venture. Itā€™s actually quite sad

Yes! This whole coaching thing is wild. They all seem to talk about how much cash they bring in but never about actual profit. They seem to make money by copying the coaching they pay a ton for. Almost like a weird pyramid scheme.

She's coached (mainly) by an American woman (itsxogingy if anyone wants a peek) who she's turning into a carbon copy of.

I'm oddly fascinated by it all. This whole coaching industry seems to have popped up after covid and it's full of people obsessed with 'serving' and 'holding space'

---

Her range rover is already 6 years old so by time she pays a fair chunk off in 4 years it's going to be 10 year old. They do hold value but it's now an older model so good luck to her trying get a decent deposit off it when she trades in.
It's not bitter it's just my opinion yeah it's classed as a range rover but it's a cheap man version.
All these influencers really try to portray they have a luxury lifestyle when it's far from it I bet my bottom dollar none them have life insurance or even set up bank accounts for their kids to give them a head start in life. Just glad I don't get sucked into the social media way of life and actually got my priorities right end of the day what use is a range rover and few grand from injections to your kids if you weren't to be here anymore.

Also does she always show up to places in her scrubs? šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her business has been around since 2021 so must have filed accounts?

For all her endless recycling of pish content and coaching wankery, she seems to have misplaced the concepts of authenticity and substance!
DARING HAPPINESS COACHING LTD.
She didnā€™t register it until January 2022 it seems!

Yes! This whole coaching thing is wild. They all seem to talk about how much cash they bring in but never about actual profit. They seem to make money by copying the coaching they pay a ton for. Almost like a weird pyramid scheme.

She's coached (mainly) by an American woman (itsxogingy if anyone wants a peek) who she's turning into a carbon copy of.

I'm oddly fascinated by it all. This whole coaching industry seems to have popped up after covid and it's full of people obsessed with 'serving' and 'holding space'
I agree, completely baffles me! Imagine paying a dafty on Instagram to ā€œcoachā€ you by saying youā€™ve just got to manifest the life you want hun šŸ˜†

Reactions: 1
DARING HAPPINESS COACHING LTD.
She didnā€™t register it until January 2022 it seems!

I agree, completely baffles me! Imagine paying a dafty on Instagram to ā€œcoachā€ you by saying youā€™ve just got to manifest the life you want hun šŸ˜†
How odd. I scrolled back her fb to the beginning (was watching Star Wars with my kid for the billionth time!) and she said she had a Ā£5k month in her first or second month of business and then bigger thereafter, and this was at the beginning of 2021.

Makes no sense, cos if all these coaches are making so much money, then theyā€™d have loads of customers and weā€™d all know of folk going to a life coach and becoming a big financial success!

How odd. I scrolled back her fb to the beginning (was watching Star Wars with my kid for the billionth time!) and she said she had a Ā£5k month in her first or second month of business and then bigger thereafter, and this was at the beginning of 2021.

Makes no sense, cos if all these coaches are making so much money, then theyā€™d have loads of customers and weā€™d all know of folk going to a life coach and becoming a big financial success!
Pretty sure that was the bf it was coachingā€¦ she seems to just go from business idea to business idea and manages to make 50k a month šŸ˜‚ itā€™s hilarious but sad that some people will be falling for it - 50k months but she has a couple of thousand followers and 0 engagement on her posts. Itā€™s like an amplified MLM

She is a guiser, heard alot of stuff about her and her businesses (how many has she had under different names) mind when her and her husband were travelling in a caravan round europe with their kids (probs on the run) and they unschool them ( leave them to play on the computer all day) Im yet to be convinced she makes 7 figures.

her podcast on spotify is also hilarious, i went down the rabbit hole too and she is just rambling nonsense

---

A girl I know went to Angelinaā€™s salon for her lips and said she thought Angelina was lovely and it was professional. Kind of surprising, good on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Everything off Facebook marketplace because they don't have the money to spend Ā£Ā£Ā£ brand new and no companies are gifting her.
She was very quiet for mother's day, ATM not get her anything or a card but remembered she don't bother getting him a card for his birthday.

Reactions: 14
I thought this - nothing wrong with Facebook Marketplace by the way but she clearly bought nothing in the run up to having her 4th baby cos she thought she would be gifted it all.
Question - is it easy enough to do housework and stuff with a baby in a sling? I didnā€™t use one with mine, I lay them in a Moses basket etc but it looks like it would be awkward!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.