thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds laying out an empty baby grow in a moses basket quite weird...it made me feel uncomfortable seeing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I thought even if it's a gift it's still an AD? AD because you are tagging the company to give them exposure from your followers?
Or I'm I wrong.

Reactions: 2
Any has bought her a £200 Moses basket that she would NEVER have bought for herself & would never buy Angelina the equivalent if she was having another baby

Reactions: 12
For someone who bleeping cried and cried I’ve their friends being pregnant she doesn’t half like to shove it in everyone’s face about her being pregnant.
she couldn’t give a tit if seeing that empty basket with a baby grow in it was triggering. She doesn’t give a duck that her selfish posts will hurt so many followers. Her lost baby is now forgotten as she’s got what she wants so duck how anyone else feels. She actually makes me so angry I had to unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have you seen the price of those moses baskets?!!!! 😳 Imagine letting your friend spend that much on a baby gift?! 🙈
Sometimes I think it's not because she wants to gift her it's to show off like look at me spending £200 quid on my bestie, ashame Ang can't spend that on sorting her youngest kid skin, nose, face out.
If my friend had done that I'd be treating them to lunch out, spa day or something Skanky maw won't.
£900 quid on mama&papa furniture, ohh but Kyle this is my last ever baby, I've never had a matching nursery set... Least she found cheaper else where.
Empty room until summer and boys still sharing annoys me so much 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
she couldn’t give a tit if seeing that empty basket with a baby grow in it was triggering. She doesn’t give a duck that her selfish posts will hurt so many followers. Her lost baby is now forgotten as she’s got what she wants so duck how anyone else feels. She actually makes me so angry I had to unfollow
Yea you've just made me realise why it made me feel uncomfortable....its probably gonna be very triggering for people who have suffered baby loss. It's a v strange thing to do...I just dunno what made her think taking a pic like that was a good idea.

Reactions: 9
Yea you've just made me realise why it made me feel uncomfortable....its probably gonna be very triggering for people who have suffered baby loss. It's a v strange thing to do...I just dunno what made her think taking a pic like that was a good idea.
It’s so bloody triggering and sadly the reality for so many of her following and no doubt many of us on here that there has been a Moses basket at home that only ever has had an empty baby grow in it. She’s so deaf to anything that doesn’t concern her at that precise moment

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A baby is in a moses basket for like 2 mins such a waste. I got one as a gift too I wouldn't have bothered otherwise

She knocks me sick those pancakes I can't wait for the losing the baby weight content

Thought she hates babies in beige 🙄 I'm sure she's got the spray paint ready for when the bairn is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had 5 miscarriages before my oldest and 1 before my youngest so was aware both times my pregnancies lasted not to rub it in peoples faces cause I knew the heartbreak of it. Aimee doesn’t care as long as she has what she wants how anyone else would feel. I don’t even know why you’d make a reel for a basket, it’s mental the change in her mood from the last few months to the last couple of weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Manic on stories again, as if her life is SO full on! What mum needs to be out daily for food shopping and dinner? She has the luxury of having days and days to batch cook and do huge once a week shops yet she seems to always be running about to get the simplest of tasks done. The crash when she's sleep deprived and the inevitable PND kicks in is going to be seismic.

Reactions: 7
The worst part is, her baby isn’t here yet - anything can happen until your baby is delivered safely. She should be more sensitive after her miscarriage last year, & she’s clearly not arsed about triggering people will find her ‘content’.
I have a friend who went to hospital with a perfectly healthy pregnancy and came home without a baby which is truly awful and heart breaking. She is just tone death.

• Sad
What the duck is a sip and see party??!! IVE bleeping HEARD IT ALL NOW 🤣🤣She is tuned to another planet the daft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Manic on stories again, as if her life is SO full on! What mum needs to be out daily for food shopping and dinner? She has the luxury of having days and days to batch cook and do huge once a week shops yet she seems to always be running about to get the simplest of tasks done. The crash when she's sleep deprived and the inevitable PND kicks in is going to be seismic.
I've been thinking and I honestly believe she's out all day everyday because she's so depressed. She can't face rattling around that "dream home" alone because she can't just keep Callie off now she's at school. So what's the solution, not get stuck in to organising the house and get things sorted for the day/week ahead... be out all day and try to justify it to yourself with returns and lunches and sitting in the car. It's like once she's out, she's out and she doesn't want to return back home. So instead of going home and having lunch and being in the house, she'll sit in greggs/costa or any cafe on her phone etc. And if she does happen to actually be at home she's shut away in the bedroom either herself or with Callie. There's zero quality family time. Kyle must come home from his 17hour shifts and wonder if she's actually in the house, cause he'll no doubt be met by the kids at the door and she's nowhere to be seen.
She's going to struggle beyond belief when the baby arrives and everyone is going to suffer unless she gets help. A newborn themselves is hard enough without a 9 year old, 6 year old and 5 year old who need you to do the school run. Her mums probably been packing a bag alongside aimee packing her hospital bag so she can move in and help.

Also, do the boys go to football or anything. Or is it just Callie who gets to go to dancing?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.