thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went cold turkey from anti-depressants but she's gonna wean herself off of omeprazole?! 🤔 😂😂😂 She's all about the drama isn't she. Making everything sound so much more serious than it actually is. She has heartburn!! Which she openly admits is self inflicted every time she videos herself eating or drinking something she says she knows isn't gonna agree with her but shrugs her shoulders and cracks on regardless!!! She needs to film herself putting omeprazole and iron tablets in her hospital bag coz it's a really important part?! It's really not that deep. Half of the west of Scotland is on omeprazole ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe how dated her views are though. Maybe it's because I genuinely never cared about what I was having. I was too worried about their health or just being irrational that something would be wrong. All she cares about is not having another boy. Doesn't matter how she frames it. She also doesn't care about what the boys are thinking. Just so focused on her and Callie cause she's sees her as an extension of herself.

There's an age gap between my kids, girls and boys. Never had the troubles she has had/worries about with the age gap or their given sex. My girls have been raised to be treated fairly and they might not fully know it's a man's world we live in but they have the confidence and tools to do anything brothers can do.

What's also fucked up about it is how close her current younger two are in age but she isolates that wee lassie from they boys with her favouritism.

If it's a wee boy, I feel sorry for all of them. Feel like she will have a genuine tantrum. If it's a wee girl, I feel sorry for her two boys. They will just become more of an inconvenience. Bringing a new baby into a family means preparing them for a new addition and reassuring them that you will love them all. You help knit your family together, not box them into who has what private parts.

Did Aimee only have sister's growing up then? Does she have any experience of actually having a brother?

Actual crackpot.

PS, WTF is with this "mom" shite, it's mum, mummy, mammy or maw 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
I'm sure she posted while still living at her mums that her brother and his friends made amazing brownies that she snuck down in the middle of thr night and ate. She obviously thinks she can't have a bond with him though as I've never seen her wish him a happy birthday, post him with the kids or anything.

Reactions: 9
Might be in the minority here but I think having a girl would be worst case scenario for Callie. Aimee has displayed time and time again her inability to love or interact with more than one child at once. She will have a new “bestie” while the other ones are at school then that will be her new focus. If she has a boy then she can continue favouring Callie and acting like her others don’t exist? 🤷🏻‍♀️The wanting a girl so Callie has a sister is a massive deflection, this is all Aimee’s feelings, it’s so blatantly obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have both brothers and sisters and I would say I'm closer to my brother. Simply because we share the same sense of humour and interests. If Aimee actusllt parented her children she would see that its possible for boys and girls to play alongside each other, share interests and hobbies etc. She's always saying Jackson is such a gentle soul and so caring, loves cuddly toys and things like that. But it's always sort of brushed off as if he's soft, but when it's Callie it's 3+ stories of her sitting in bed singing to a doll. She 100% favours that wee girl and she's dreaming of being able to post quotes all day long about how sisters have this special bond etc.

That grid post is horrible! She highlights the positive of baby being a girl and then highlights the negative of baby being a boy. Wouldn't the boys love a baby brother? Wouldn't a girl struggle to bond with Callie with a 5 year age gap? She's vile.

I'm also the oldest and have siblings from both my mums side and my dad's side and I truly cannot believe she's saying these things online. She's so self centered and I wonder if it comes from her mum feeling guilty that Aimee had a different dad and so she gave in to her every demand. Just because you share two parents with a sibling means nothing at all. If she continues to treat her children the way she does at the moment, then the boys aren't going to want any sort of relationship with Callie and it'll be mostly down to Aimee
Absolutely, who you are close to us usually down to mutual experience and personality traits.

She's a misandrist and her internalised misogyny is blatant. Those wee boys have no positive connection with their own mum. I hope they are okay.

We all know she only had this baby because Callie was going to school and she would have no excuse to not go ahead and get a real job.

If she paid for that tacky photoshoot (I'm sure the quality of the photographs is great and the photographer is talented but you can't polish a turd) she has the money to pay for a therapist.

I'm sure she posted while still living at her mums that her brother and his friends made amazing brownies that she snuck down in the middle of thr night and ate. She obviously thinks she can't have a bond with him though as I've never seen her wish him a happy birthday, post him with the kids or anything.
So she did! So she's just actively telling her own siblings that she is only close to the sister who moved away. Wee guilt trip there.

Reactions: 6
So she went cold turkey from anti-depressants but she's gonna wean herself off of omeprazole?! 🤔 😂😂😂 She's all about the drama isn't she. Making everything sound so much more serious than it actually is. She has heartburn!! Which she openly admits is self inflicted every time she videos herself eating or drinking something she says she knows isn't gonna agree with her but shrugs her shoulders and cracks on regardless!!! She needs to film herself putting omeprazole and iron tablets in her hospital bag coz it's a really important part?! It's really not that deep. Half of the west of Scotland is on omeprazole ffs 🤣🤣
You can buy them in home bargains 🤣🤣 they are not a highly sought prescription medication.
She’s making it out that her heartburn is life threatening when in reality she has has had such a smooth pregnancy and the only ailment has been she’s a big lazy bastard

Reactions: 10
Might be in the minority here but I think having a girl would be worst case scenario for Callie. Aimee has displayed time and time again her inability to love or interact with more than one child at once. She will have a new “bestie” while the other ones are at school then that will be her new focus. If she has a boy then she can continue favouring Callie and acting like her others don’t exist? 🤷🏻‍♀️The wanting a girl so Callie has a sister is a massive deflection, this is all Aimee’s feelings, it’s so blatantly obvious.
It's all going to be terrible, their mum needs serious help.

Reactions: 8
Got so much to do today, but sits in the car filming a vlog about all the things she has to do today instead of actually doing ALL the things she has to do today!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the hell is she talking about weaning herself off omeprazole???? I’ve been on omeprazole on and off for 20 years. I take them as and when required. I’ve never known you should wean off them but I did Google it and yes , it does mention weaning off. I didn’t know it was a thing BUT as she’s admitted, her reflux is DIET related. Yet as correctly pointed out above, she went cold turkey on antidepressants 😭. I know what one I think is more important not to go cold Turkey on and it’s not the omeprazole. Everything is so dramatic and honestly I don’t think I can watch her anymore that put on posh voice stirs an anger in me😫. I’m Glasgow born and bred, with a strong Glaswegian accent, and all that comes in to my head when listening to her is ‘that bleeping accent’. Limmy fans will get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs help. She isn’t upset at the thought of her daughter not having a sister she’s upset for herself because she wants a girl and is projecting it onto her daughter. She isn’t even THAT close with her own sisters. I am lost as to what it is she would ‘love for Callie’????? A sibling bond????? She has 2 brothers so has a sibling bond with them but is now at an age where she struggles to join in with play because her mother has pushed old fashion ‘girl’ stereotypes onto her. Said it before and will say it again if this woman lived in a different, less privileged postcode she would be firmly on the radar of SS.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whys she full term and swaning about the shops like she's a 16 year old with no responsibilities except not getting caught for skipping school. This is the woman whos been so unwell shes done duck all with her kids for the entire pregnancy. The in laws are coming over, but her mother in law is still the one do the cooking. Give me strength.

It is mental how little responsibility she seems to have for a mum of 3, almost 4! I’ve got 2 boys, work part time 3 days a week but my mornings, evenings and weekends are all about the kids! Her lack of parenting is pretty shocking!

Reactions: 12
I hate to say it but is going to end up with PND and she’s going to have to get help. She needs to deal with her issues instead of posting them all over instagram. Surely someone in her family has noticed her ridiculous behaviour?!! No way my siblings would let me post half the stuff she posts!

It’s a vicious cycle coz I think she’s a fanny and can’t wait to see what shite she spouts next but also don’t want to see those poor kids suffer! I have unfollowed but still go watch her story after reading stuff on here!

Also. What about the poor dog?! It’s a big change for animals too! Although she’ll probably pap her off to Big Ang’s. Does she ever walk the poor thing??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Silly thing is, iron and omeprezol or landoprezol will probably be given to her after birth as most people get an ant acid. Surly she would know this

Reactions: 4
Even if the new baby is a girl, there are no guarantees she will be C’s bestie. I have a sister that’s 5 years older and we were not close in the slightest growing up or in in our 20s. We only developed a relationship when both of us became mums and then had a bit of common ground but we are far from bff’s

Your not even supposed to take your own medication into hospital regardless of her telling everybody how super important it is not to forget it 🙄 even iron tablets n omeprazole they will take off her if they know she's taking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her brother helped her paint around her bed in the last hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.