thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amount of previous women that have been photographed in the exact same outfits and poses. Not even original or different. Sorry but what has a ice skater sparkly jumpsuit, white veil, random see through curtain etc got to do with pregnancy. I don't understand it, I would be a laughing stock in my family ohhh look here me naked with a white veil on one tit in Wales and other in Spain.
Guilt trip ATM Kyle but I've never had one with other pregnancies, this is my last baby ever no wonder a 'call out job' came up wasted his cash for a tacky shoot and cba dealing with her indecisiveness do I want a kebab? I don't.. maybe I do...no one cares 🤷🏻‍♀️ Callie her shut in a room (not a surprise).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They pics are beyond hideous - so tacky! Also that new post with ‘last chance to guess the sex’ honestly who the duck cares about the sex of some random off the internets baby …. She needs sectioned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am speechless the more I think about it the less it makes sense 🤣 mortified for her and those boys. Kyles toes must curl with embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Please someone post screenshots I can bring myself to see them first hand and we need receipts here for anyone new coming across her atrocious page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you really expect classy from oor social services mama...
U have got to be fkn joking with that bath pic 🤣🤣 honestly it just to me sums up everything that is wrong with influencer culture...this girl actually sat naked in a bath, with a notebook and pen and some strange little "perfectly curated" setup on the bath rack...got someone to take a pic and posted it online....what.the.duck. Absolutely ridiculous OMG

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has the photographer put that “girls are players too” song on the video for a heavily pregnant MARRIED woman? 😂😂😂 honestly I’m dead..tits McGhee holding her nips and smiling seductively..my eyes are burning 🔥 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am SO GLAD I was born in the 80s....there's probably 0 chance any of us would ever see our mums naked pics if we googled her name....but this generation...par for the course to see ur maw wi all her bits hanging out online....god.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feast your eyes Tricias….
I am actually crying with laughter/turning inside out of my own skin cringing watching this. Someone’s just sent the video in the group chat and the comments between that and here are ending me tonight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
bleeping hell, these are awful, absolutely awful. The angel wings one, whenever I go back and look at it it just sends a me into a laughing fit again 😅
She can’t be serious, I don’t know who I’m more shocked by the photographer or big Aimee. They’re so so bad they’re hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Feast your eyes Tricias….
Nothing says classy maw like having your fanny out on the internet. I’m actually speechless which if you know me is a rare occurrence. I’m proper cringing inside out 😂 she proper thinks she looks cracking to I cannae stop laughing at the string thing and the comments on here about her being a gammon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine in years to come those boys and pals seeing them online. They're actually vulgar. Nothing nice about them at all.

Also for who's benefit is she doing them for? Nobody cares. She's not the only person who's ever been pregnant. Nobody's gona want one for a frame. Kyles hardly gonna go aw yeah that totally does it for me 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ok fine the gender reveal dress ( pink one) is ok but the rest sorry soo tacky if she lets go of her boobs they r hitting the floor!!!!
She would eat herself is she could.
Aimee we all know u know ur having a girl that’s why ur so giddy this week as last 9 months u have been off ur head.
And why on earth would her pal allow her to watch her kids????? Not a chance ud be scared aimee would go to her bed leave child to own devices im sorry who swaps kids like that?? 🤯
Just so weird I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just popping on to say Jesus bleeping Christ. No other words. Each tit is as fat as her belly. Repulsive.

• Haha
You tricias have killed me with these comments tonight 🤣🤣🤣 I'm night shift and getting not a thing done as I can't get off the floor from laughing 🤣🤣 that photoshoot has ended me 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know for a fact that photographer costs a small fortune due to a friend going to her for a newborn photoshoot and that was pre covid so god knows what she costs now what with the rising costs of everything! Clearly no money worries in that household….

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.