thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on another planet talking about hoe worried kids won't be close or have close relationship with their new soon to be sibling.
Give it 10 years when she's still at home with a 10 year old and rest kids are 15/17/18 etc doing their own things, work, college, university or out with their friends. She going to guilt trip them to stay in so youngest won't feel left out or alone like Callie.

Some pics her previous posts usual can't handle kids their fighting mentally drained back in bed 9.30am or packing them all in car to go her mum's for he day.
She literally hasn't changed one bit in last 4 years.
She has hardly any comments on her posts people are bored of the ungrateful gammon that she is, nobody can relate.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Your not even supposed to take your own medication into hospital regardless of her telling everybody how super important it is not to forget it 🙄 even iron tablets n omeprazole they will take off her if they know she's taking it.
Exactly this 👏🏽. If a first time mother (to be) watches that doesn’t know any better and listens to that advice then it’s giving them one more thing to think and worry about.
She's on another planet talking about hoe worried kids won't be close or have close relationship with their new soon to be sibling.
Give it 10 years when she's still at home with a 10 year old and rest kids are 15/17/18 etc doing their own things, work, college, university or out with their friends. She going to guilt trip them to stay in so youngest won't feel left out or alone like Callie.

Some pics her previous posts usual can't handle kids their fighting mentally drained back in bed 9.30am or packing them all in car to go her mum's for he day.
She literally hasn't changed one bit in last 4 years.
She has hardly any comments on her posts people are bored of the ungrateful gammon that she is, nobody can relate.
Dying at “ungrateful gammon”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NOONE HAD THIS ON THEIR BABY BINGO CARD!!
What happened to one last bump selfie in the maternity ward, why did she need to book the worlds most tacky maternity shoot?! I can't get over it. She really thinks she's something doesn't she. I've never experienced 2nd hand embarrassment on this scale before.
She's absolutely gonna get at least 3 of these printed, probably on a massive canvas each. I can see it now. Either in the baby's bag room or on the way up stairs, whatever looks most tacky.

What a miracle she's been on her deathbed for months, missing pantos and Carol singing shows but here she is with 2 weeks to go, able to drag her newly acupuncture cured pelvic pain to glasgow for a shoot in some of the worst outfits I've laid my eyes on.

#BeKindToKyle because there's no way at all that he's escaping the slagging of his life with his colleagues and friends see this.

Not a chance she has paid for this when she was putting on her stories the other day that she wants curtains etc for the living room. Surely things like that would be your priority when you've only got one steady wage and such a large family now in your "dream home"
There is no way she paid for it and also no way she will book and pay for a newborn shoot - just like she won’t be booking flights to go see mrs teal in America like she told us all she would

Reactions: 10
Exactly this 👏🏽. If a first time mother (to be) watches that doesn’t know any better and listens to that advice then it’s giving them one more thing to think and worry about.

Dying at “ungrateful gammon”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly if I remember they ask you what medication etc your on and when last took etc. Don't need to take your own medicine unless it's like weekly such as an injection but surely you would take that before going in. I mean a hospital has its OWN pharmacy.
I mean she has an absolute cheek telling people to remember their medication coming from the one that didn't apparently take her meds for 5 days few years back.
Practice what you preach and all that.

Reactions: 8
What could be in a box from baby den that is the MOST exciting ever ever ever????????? They sell baby blankets, hats, nursery accessories all normal stuff but not forgetting TUTUS

Reactions: 11
I can't believe she's having folk round for dinner tonight and she's been in Stack n Still for lunch. That would honestly be the end of me. At full term with all 3 of mine I could only manage small amounts of food and certainly not big sugary pancake stacks! How this girl has avoided diabetes is beyond me!

Reactions: 14
Oh my gooness, thank god she MANAGED

View attachment 1888212
She managed to bring herself another day closer to becoming a diabetic. Apart from making her hello fresh #ad does she ever eat a piece of fruit. Literally a high sugar intake in her eating habits.
This baby is going to be another 8lb with amount of sugar and fattening foods she eats.

Oh my gooness, thank god she MANAGED

View attachment 1888212
Had those things for weeks an that's her just returning them 🤢 take it the cushions have probably gone back.
Organizing a family photoshoot and gets a maternity shoot, new coffee machine, lunch out again but still doesn't have curtains for her home. Lol that is all, why get such a big house if you can't afford to buy basics.

Reactions: 12
She managed to bring herself another day closer to becoming a diabetic. Apart from making her hello fresh #ad does she ever eat a piece of fruit. Literally a high sugar intake in her eating habits.
This baby is going to be another 8lb with amount of sugar and fattening foods she eats.

Excuse Me have you not seen her soup recipe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she's having folk round for dinner tonight and she's been in Stack n Still for lunch. That would honestly be the end of me. At full term with all 3 of mine I could only manage small amounts of food and certainly not big sugary pancake stacks! How this girl has avoided diabetes is beyond me!
I've never known a grown woman who has lunch/treats so much in my life, especially not with their mum and sister.

She should have kept the rest of the maternity shoot photos PRIVATE, nearly spewed up my breakfast

• Haha
Everyone knows when you go to stack and still you go savoury!!
I don’t think i could finish one of there sweet pancakes but the savoury ones are immense 🤤

Reactions: 5
I came on to say the same! I don’t often want to punch people I don’t know but she really makes me want to with that smug face!

Reactions: 4
Angelina’s gift has been revealed, a Moses basket! Majority of parents will have bought some variation of it for their kids yet Aimee’s acting like it’s the first time anyone’s ever seen one!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.