thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know for a fact that photographer costs a small fortune due to a friend going to her for a newborn photoshoot and that was pre covid so god knows what she costs now what with the rising costs of everything! Clearly no money worries in that household….
Probably #kindlygifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Probably #kindlygifted
Yeah especially if it was sorted a couple of days ago, surprised at that usually need book couple months in advance and girl can't be that busy if she has easily fitted skanky maw in.

Did you really expect classy from oor social services mama...
So when she talks that she has done her tan it's her legs and top half she does only? Mortified never understood these lockdown trends putting a bin bag on yourself and the bath one it's embarrassing I hope these influencers look back in shame and be thinking why did I do that, boys going into high school ohh look here's a pic of her maw naked online... Several times.
I can't relate to it at all, am that private people wouldn't think I have kids or family.
And a Mr Isa as well, far as people are aware am broke and nobody wants me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Naw I can’t deal. Just sent the photos of her in the skud by my friends and I can’t process!
Her poor bleeping boys. Uprooting them, changing their lives, neglecting them and now turning them into a bleeping laughing stock as their maw has nudey photos on Instagram 🙈 being a decent parent is so far down her list it’s terrifying

Reactions: 12
NOONE HAD THIS ON THEIR BABY BINGO CARD!!
What happened to one last bump selfie in the maternity ward, why did she need to book the worlds most tacky maternity shoot?! I can't get over it. She really thinks she's something doesn't she. I've never experienced 2nd hand embarrassment on this scale before.
She's absolutely gonna get at least 3 of these printed, probably on a massive canvas each. I can see it now. Either in the baby's bag room or on the way up stairs, whatever looks most tacky.

What a miracle she's been on her deathbed for months, missing pantos and Carol singing shows but here she is with 2 weeks to go, able to drag her newly acupuncture cured pelvic pain to glasgow for a shoot in some of the worst outfits I've laid my eyes on.

#BeKindToKyle because there's no way at all that he's escaping the slagging of his life with his colleagues and friends see this.

Not a chance she has paid for this when she was putting on her stories the other day that she wants curtains etc for the living room. Surely things like that would be your priority when you've only got one steady wage and such a large family now in your "dream home"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Not seen todays stories but aye cats clearly out the bag… it’s a girl!! Oh god Callie is going to be a nightmare when she realises there’s a new princess on the scene 🤦🏽‍♀️.

That dress is rank. Looks thin and so unflattering in that pic. Between the way she dresses, her lack of parenting and the way she talks, I can’t believe she’s got the confidence to try push this influencer lifestyle. The only thing she’s good at is looking awful and I don’t just mean physically.
Feast your eyes Tricias….
I’m away to bleach my eyes 🤢. Jesus bleeping Christ why why why why why😭. She’s really outdone herself this time.

Some things really need to be kept private. No oor Shaimee. Nothings private with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What happened to one last bump selfie in the maternity ward, why did she need to book the worlds most tacky maternity shoot?! I can't get over it. She really thinks she's something doesn't she. I've never experienced 2nd hand embarrassment on this scale before.
She's absolutely gonna get at least 3 of these printed, probably on a massive canvas each. I can see it now. Either in the baby's bag room or on the way up stairs, whatever looks most tacky.

What a miracle she's been on her deathbed for months, missing pantos and Carol singing shows but here she is with 2 weeks to go, able to drag her newly acupuncture cured pelvic pain to glasgow for a shoot in some of the worst outfits I've laid my eyes on.

#BeKindToKyle because there's no way at all that he's escaping the slagging of his life with his colleagues and friends see this.

Not a chance she has paid for this when she was putting on her stories the other day that she wants curtains etc for the living room. Surely things like that would be your priority when you've only got one steady wage and such a large family now in your "dream home"
If you look at that image and the one on the previous page you can tell that one is airbrushed to within an inch of its life…and it’s still rotten 🤮🤯

Reactions: 9
Mon round to my house my lovelies..I’ll put a wee poll up for what take away we should get and just shove my man in the cupboard with his PlayStation 😂😂
What happened to the hellofresh meals they ordered????? The ad banging on about tofu was a big fat lie and just another product hellofresh are trying to push. All the ads for them are pushing tofu right now. Hellofresh are the pits one of those companies that the ads actually put me off 😂😂

I know for a fact that photographer costs a small fortune due to a friend going to her for a newborn photoshoot and that was pre covid so god knows what she costs now what with the rising costs of everything! Clearly no money worries in that household….
My sis in law and brother did newborn baby shoot with danya when their baby was born and pics are stunning but it cost like 850 for photos and the shoot it's a bomb

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Feast your eyes Tricias….
Hell for you for putting these on here
God my tits are a little deflated after a baby but bleeping hell he had to lift them up to conceive baby number 4

Are they advertising geriatric pregnancies cos thats all I see from that picture

My sis n law had a professional camera
I bought props and outfits cheap and done it myself save your money tricias

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine you don't work so have 6 hours (and the rest!!) child free EVERY DAY and you have your 5, 6 and 9 year olds cleaning mirrors and doing dishes to help you clean the house on a Saturday afternoon. I'm sure they don't mind though coz at least their mum has some photos of herself that she is OBSESSED with. Big Shaimless strikes again. My gawd the self indulgence 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Surely with boobs as big as hers it would be more comfy with a bra on? Or are they just resting on her bump? Her nips must be pointing to the floor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's absolutely not right. Pure buzzing with herself because she's lifted a cloth and spray and done what most of us do daily after working AND looking after the "kiddies."
I canny believe how delusional she is. She must have her family blocked so they don't see her blatant lies.

She was thinking about a cleaner?? Where the hell is she thinking of getting the ££ from 😂😂
Such a waste of money when no one does as good a job as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's absolutely not right. Pure buzzing with herself because she's lifted a cloth and spray and done what most of us do daily after working AND looking after the "kiddies."
I canny believe how delusional she is. She must have her family blocked so they don't see her blatant lies.
Or like her husband they don't follow her probably, or she posts and hid stories from them.
A cleaner didn't she have one before but she let the cleaner go it wasn't to her standards. That's awful saying that especially if anyone knows who her cleaner was. Can't even clean her house herself she has her kids helping, can she do anything at all herself without help or someone taking over?
Now she has no family etc close by she actually having to do things herself.
Reckon any of the kids will go leave with her Mum&sister tonight? She will try I bet.

She was thinking about a cleaner?? Where the hell is she thinking of getting the ££ from 😂😂
Such a waste of money when no one does as good a job as her.
She says she let the cleaner go, that skanky maws side of story. Could been case of the cleaner wasn't getting paid or she/he was fed up with having to go into a total riot, cleaning up dog tit and sick and God knows what else 🤢

Reactions: 5
Wtf??? Narcissistic rocket. Think pregnancy should be celebrated as it is miraculous but with family and close friends. But Ayrshire's very own Demi Moore with her Shareen almost on show??? I've seen it all. Some things should be private :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1869882

Sorry but I had to share that for receipts.

What parent records that moment to share? The one who can't wait to announce she's having a girl...

This is what happens when your mum has dated views on gender roles (obsessed with whether or not she's buying pink for a girl or blue for a boy etc.). That wee lassie thinks Jackson has someone to play with but she doesn't. WTF. Brothers and sisters can play together and apart.

"You've got me!" How sad is that? When have you ever seen Aimee playing WITH her kids? She barely engages with them. Absolutely disgraceful parenting and this is what happens when a parent favours one child over the others. She isolating that wee girl from playing with her own brothers.

As a parent of both boys and girls, I do not understand this one bit.
Agree. 2 boys and a girl and never experienced this. This is of Aimee’s making, she wants a mini - me who’ll play up for Instagram but this shows she’s just a wee girl. Actually shocked a parent could record their distressed child and upload it

Reactions: 7
100% the kiddies (or just the boys!) will be sent up the road with the mum and sister tonight. I think she got rid of the cleaner cause she wasn't getting it #kindlygifted.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the cleaner comment was a hint for an #ad #gifted shite. Surely no one stupid enough to do it.

Tricias I am really at a loss as to where the money comes from sometimes. Me and my hubby both earn more than Kyle and have recently had to tighten the purse strings. I have friends with 1 or 2 children and both parents work full time who have had to cut back on things too and most have multiple credit cards to pay for things right now because there is no spare cash

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.