thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s awful. Poor wee girl 😕 Put the bleeping phone down and give her a cuddle. Instead of trying to record it for some kind of validation from Instagram.

“I feel lonely” is a big statement for a 5 year old. That’s made me feel really bad for her. I know she’s clearly the favoured one, and obviously plays up to that, but she’s not really treated like a wee girl. More like her Mum’s wee china, going to hen dos and in bed watching One Born Every Minute with her. She needs to be playing and doing age appropriate things. Poor wee soul. Aimee’s absolutely ruined her.
It’s all learned behaviour. A child that age doesn’t understand the strength of the word ‘lonely’ or what it means really. The things she hears coming from her own mothers mouth along with what she sees on tv etc will be a big influence towards the way that wee girl speaks. Kids that age don’t make statements like that knowing what they really mean. I can just imagine Aimee saying things like it’s us girls who stick together because you don’t have a sister (yet)!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
She's far too late to b taking them now anyway you don't do it the last 2wks of pregnancy 🙈 you need to start taking them a few mths to soften the cervix..... Well that's what my MW told me, she said they r useless taken so close to due date!
That’ll be why they didn’t work for me I think I started at 38 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh...just happened across this thread cos I seen onthank in the title...done a wee bit of reading and seen she's moved from Glasgow to killie....why would anyone do that 🤣🤣 I left killie 10 Yr ago and came back for a funeral this Yr, its was like stepping into a time warp....got a few onthankers on my fb...wonder how many of u are on my friends list 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooh...just happened across this thread cos I seen onthank in the title...done a wee bit of reading and seen she's moved from Glasgow to killie....why would anyone do that 🤣🤣 I left killie 10 Yr ago and came back for a funeral this Yr, its was like stepping into a time warp....got a few onthankers on my fb...wonder how many of u are on my friends list 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Probably just Aimee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her latest post about her living room. (Bet she wrote it herself to try and get freebies)

Why can’t she just be happy with what she has. She has more than so many, and does far less than everyone yet still finds the negative.

PS, new carpets with a new born in a cream house is stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahahahahahhaha they don’t even get the attention from her or Kyle just now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am actually buckled
4FB62537-2299-4534-AD73-6AE5B7039569.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeezo she’s delusional isn’t she? If she’s not screaming at them she’s leaving them with other folk.

Reactions: 8
WELL within budget… you’re not even on the mortgage 😂 and there are plenty houses going for £300,000 in Newton Mearns that are more than suitable if she wasn’t a lazy demanding slob who has no get up and go in her to consider not only accepting walk in condition - I mean even that took her a month to move into! But you keep telling yourself moving to the scheme was better than Newton Mearns and you’re happier 😂😂

Also relocate… she’s moved 30 minutes away, hardly relocating!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
WELL within budget… you’re not even on the mortgage 😂 and there are plenty houses going for £300,000 in Newton Mearns that are more than suitable if she wasn’t a lazy demanding slob who has no get up and go in her to consider not only accepting walk in condition - I mean even that took her a month to move into! But you keep telling yourself moving to the scheme was better than Newton Mearns and you’re happier 😂😂

Also relocate… she’s moved 30 minutes away, hardly relocating!
That got me "relocating"- hardly moving off to Oz hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t even think a show home condition house is acceptable so i would never expect her to get a fixer upper (logic option in this climate) guarantee she will want to move in under 2 years

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t even think a show home condition house is acceptable so i would never expect her to get a fixer upper (logic option in this climate) guarantee she will want to move in under 2 years
I was thinking this too. She'll be like we just wanted all of the kiddies to have their own bedrooms as they are just at that age now. We've loved living here but feel like it's time to move on and let someone else make happy memories here 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony is that if she turned the play room into a bedroom, or even left the dining room as is and turned that into a bedroom - they could all have their own room! Even her and Kyle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony is that if she turned the play room into a bedroom, or even left the dining room as is and turned that into a bedroom - they could all have their own room! Even her and Kyle 😂
Exactly this! Playroom could have been a huge room with wardrobes but she can’t think that logically 🙈

Also, the induction post because she is worried she won’t have someone to watch the kids 🙈 easy solution is have fam on call, but then moving so far away has made that not possible 🙈

Reactions: 4
She did a tap to tidy only yesterday of the kitchen, that was clearly left from the night before! She’s an absolute blether!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.