thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1875009

Is she having a laugh????
Right I've had enough. She's is honestly delusional. Like proper needs help.
One of my very close friends openly admits she has mental health struggles and this is how she speaks about things. She won't do any major cleaning like dishes etc for days because she struggles at times and then goes into overdrive, hyper focuses on things and she'll gut a room and spend literally 8 hours tidying and sorting and then maybe nothing again for days/weeks. Just washing clothes and dishes as she needs them. And she feels so on top of things and proud of herself when she's in these get things done states. Which is an achievement but she can't see how this also isn't healthy.
She doesn't have 3 kids and over shares on the Internet though and is taking medication and getting help.
I honestly can't believe she's posted that. Is this an actual reflection of how she sees her life? As soon as she's out of the maternity ward, she's needed checked into a mental health ward. She's done a lot that's shocked me but I think this is in the top 5. No way she's being serious.
She did a tap to tidy only yesterday of the kitchen, that was clearly left from the night before! She’s an absolute blether!
This was my first thought!!

Reactions: 12
And the baby (bag for life room) it wasn’t ever going to be a room for jackson, its a bag room and surly those wardrobes are suffice for a baby. Everything always has to be ott with her

She’s hoping for brands to gift her stuff for a baby room. Posting lots of content to position her as family focused and competent, with a wholesome yet aspirational life, with a slice of keeping it real.

She’s responding to questions and pulling engagement in comments cos she needs to be able to show recent content and engagement if she’s any hope of getting decent brand work.

They don’t care that it’s lies and obfuscation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
baby won’t need their own room for what a year?? Wee J could have easily had his own room.

Reactions: 14
Exactly this! Playroom could have been a huge room with wardrobes but she can’t think that logically 🙈

Also, the induction post because she is worried she won’t have someone to watch the kids 🙈 easy solution is have fam on call, but then moving so far away has made that not possible 🙈
She hands the kids over to the grandparents regularly and even now to big Ange. But she’s worried about going into labour and not having childcare ??????? As if she would go into labour and her entire family would not be able to take the children.

And the baby (bag for life room) it wasn’t ever going to be a room for jackson, its a bag room and surly those wardrobes are suffice for a baby. Everything always has to be ott with her
Classic behaviour of someone with too much time on their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those videos of princess whiny are so sad. Jackson is a BABY, there’s just 12 months between them? I hadn’t realised this, I thought he was much older than Callie. The poor wee soul has been treated like a toddler since his sister was born and became the baby 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Those videos of princess whiny are so sad. Jackson is a BABY, there’s just 12 months between them? I hadn’t realised this, I thought he was much older than Callie. The poor wee soul has been treated like a toddler since his sister was born and became the baby 🙁
I think that's why he's such a quiet little soul anytime she shows him. She got pregnant as soon as she could after he was born so I imagine her attention straight away went to this new baby that was coming alongside wedding planning.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think that's why he's such a quiet little soul anytime she shows him. She got pregnant as soon as she could after he was born so I imagine her attention straight away went to this new baby that was coming alongside wedding planning.
She is like maw of wildings, boys papped off and overlooked for a girl. I could greet for her wee boy, he never got a chance to be acknowledged because shaimee is just so greedy.

For the kids sake, i hope the baby is a girl or it will be 12 months old and a big brother come next january

Reactions: 10
Why she forever buying stuff and returning it 🤷🏻‍♀️ you don't need all 3 blankets to return 2 you don't need it. Why not just get the beige one? Then goes on to say she doesn't like her babies in beige.. so basically her views are pink for girls and blue for boys. Doesn't like beige on babies but then got white hats.. sorry pink and blue dots on them. Didn't watch the rest properly she is a village idiot.

I’d never noticed the old fashioned views and her ways of boys blue girls pink until reading here and now it’s hard not to notice! I found out my first was a boy but had a surprise with the second which was another boy, both times we bought lots of neutrals and greys then just added splashes of blues greens character prints etc into their wardrobes. She’s actually mental!

Yet again princess whiney gets loads from the shops today but the boys don't. Do they not need clothes? PJs? The way she goes on you would think they didn't exist 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why she forever buying stuff and returning it 🤷🏻‍♀️ you don't need all 3 blankets to return 2 you don't need it. Why not just get the beige one? Then goes on to say she doesn't like her babies in beige.. so basically her views are pink for girls and blue for boys. Doesn't like beige on babies but then got white hats.. sorry pink and blue dots on them. Didn't watch the rest properly she is a village idiot.
We arent finding out and have went with white, cream and some yellows. Its not rocket science to not be wasteful and pick up a few bits as you go along when baby is here. She no doubt wants pink or blue for the black and white content guessing until she is kindly gifted stuff she doesn’t need

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We arent finding out and have went with white, cream and some yellows. Its not rocket science to not be wasteful and pick up a few bits as you go along when baby is here. She no doubt wants pink or blue for the black and white content guessing until she is kindly gifted stuff she doesn’t need
This is what we did with our first born. I’d understand not wanting to put a blue hat on a girl if they were going out (lol) but in the house any colour is fine!! Blankets too?! The amount of sick and tit everywhere who cares about the colours!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn’t find out the sex of my child so just bought white with like grey stars or whatever then when she was born I bought colours, I loved my daughter in sky blue but Aimee would hate that 🤣🤣
All her views are old fashioned - remember she her views on gay men kissing?
Also them Hello Fresh ads are shocking…. The phoney accent 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I didn’t find out the sex of my child so just bought white with like grey stars or whatever then when she was born I bought colours, I loved my daughter in sky blue but Aimee would hate that 🤣🤣
All her views are old fashioned - remember she her views on gay men kissing?
Also them Hello Fresh ads are shocking…. The phoney accent 🤣🤣🤣
Ohh I don’t think I followed her then. What did she say??

Reactions: 1
I don’t for second believe all these questions in the Q&A are from followers! You can write questions to yourself when you put up a question box so it wouldn’t surprise me if she had done that to make it look like it was from followers and to create engagement!

• Haha
If she doesn't like beige then why buy the beige at all? She's clearly planning on using either pink or blue when the baby arrives, so no need to buy the beige in the first place!!

You'd also think that by baby number 4 she'd have reached the conclusion that it actually doesn't matter. That's not to say people shouldn't get excited about picking baby clothes regardless if you're a first time mum or not. But after your first, you quickly get over the novelty of it all! Also, it's not like she's had several boys in a row then gets excited about getting girl stuff for a change (or vice versa) - she's already had boys and a girl, so there's nothing about buying baby clothes that's "new" to her. When my youngest (a boy) was a baby I bought a packet of baby grows in the sale (I loved having mine in babygrows loads more than actual clothes LOL), I thought they were fairly gender neutral but my husband pointed out they were a girls set. So what, I still dressed him in them (my son that is, not my husband 😂), he was none the wiser and looked super cute ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry but the last thing I could be arsed doing after I’d had my wee one was even think about trailing round shops to return stuff, no doubt she’ll pap that job to her maw to do for her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.