thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys chucked in the playroom no doubt while she spends an hour watching reels with a 5 year old then a bleeping poll about what takeaway she should get. Living her life as a bloody 15 year old. Sort out that bleeping bag room you lazy bleep.

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand her. The sheer narcissist vibes I get makes me ill. She is defo just a big mean girl
They all are! Guaranteed that whole friendship group are just friends to get likes and content, but will never be happy for each other, witch about one to the other and constantly want to out do each other.

Reactions: 8
I NEED a tricia meet up because some things about that naternity shoot video just need to be discussed in person. I don't even have words for it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I NEED a tricia meet up because some things about that naternity shoot video just need to be discussed in person. I don't even have words for it yet.
Mon round to my house my lovelies..I’ll put a wee poll up for what take away we should get and just shove my man in the cupboard with his PlayStation 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh my gooness that maternity shoot 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping morto for her, if she actually was a big gammon she’d bleeping eat herself. There’s no way she doesn’t know what she’s having with that pink dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my gooness that maternity shoot 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping morto for her, if she actually was a big gammon she’d bleeping eat herself. There’s no way she doesn’t know what she’s having with that pink dress!
She doesn’t like beige remember, even though she hs bought a beige house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ on bike…did not need to see her big saggy melons on a Friday night 🤮 that’s not even remotely classy in the slightest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ on bike…did not need to see her big saggy melons on a Friday night 🤮 that’s not even remotely classy in the slightest
Did you really expect classy from oor social services mama...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
MY EYES!!!!

I already followed that photographer, and she’s posted her shoot of Aimee.

Nearly naked, wtf?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I can hardly believe what I saw.

I want to go back and check it was real. But I don’t want to see it again.

Did she do that? And share it in the internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WIT ON GODS GREEN EARTH HAVE I JST SEEN???

Each one worst than the last

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell 😂😂 sorry but WHY would anyone want photos of themselves looking like that?! Not even in private never mind the internet 🤮🤮 the floaty dress ones at a push, aye ok, but really having her big foof kicking about online is revolving. When she comes down from this manic high I hope she’s squirming

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.