thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Angelina has set all that stuff up for them coming over and posted it 4hrs ago, so assuming she thought the kids were coming over about 4pm which would be normal… then 7.45 wee Genevieve is dancing in her living room on her own… what an absolute disgrace! What time is she planning on sending them round at it?! Or she not going to bother… either way is out of order!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but Angelina has set all that stuff up for them coming over and posted it 4hrs ago, so assuming she thought the kids were coming over about 4pm which would be normal… then 7.45 wee Genevieve is dancing in her living room on her own… what an absolute disgrace! What time is she planning on sending them round at it?! Or she not going to bother… either way is out of order!
I thought this too, Shaimee is probably waiting until after 8pm so the kids are shattered and end up falling asleep at Big Ang's so she has the night to herself again...

Reactions: 8
Her Q+A is a little Christmas comedy

“I only had REALLY BAD heartburn… I only had REALLY bad pelvic pain”

It’s never just heartburn, sore arm/neck, acid reflux, pelvic pain, a cold, braxton hicks, tiredness… the list goes on.

It’s always THE WORST. Or if something is good it’s THE BEST EVER.

She’s exhausting 😴

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I thought this too, Shaimee is probably waiting until after 8pm so the kids are shattered and end up falling asleep at Big Ang's so she has the night to herself again...
Just snooping and DDUG has tagged Aimee in that “waiting on the squad” post but Aimee hasn’t liked it or commented 👀 part of me is wondering if she’s gone into labour... Or she’s taken the hump because she realises she’s a shite maw compared to big ang

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe kaiden got them all lost on way round

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she deleted the post where she said she was waiting on them coming round? I can’t see it now.

Reactions: 1
She is taking advantage of Angelina. She does it to everyone it seems. Ange is going to ditch her pretty soon and then she will be in her Insta castle with her family, all on her own. That should give her plenty to moan about.
She is a disgrace. This is the time of year mum's run themselves into the ground making everything magic for the kids. It doesn't go on for very long so we do everything we can for those short number of years. But she can't even sit through a panto. I would understand if she was wrapping and sorting elf boxes and building toys. She doesn't deserve kids .

Reactions: 11
It said:

"When someone asks you what you want for Christmas?"

"Watch these kids please"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just snooping and DDUG has tagged Aimee in that “waiting on the squad” post but Aimee hasn’t liked it or commented 👀 part of me is wondering if she’s gone into labour... Or she’s taken the hump because she realises she’s a shite maw compared to big ang
Oh god...imagine Biscoff Baby has arrived. #ourchristmasmiracle #bestchristmaspresentever #kindlygiftedfromjesus 🤣🤣🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would have thought she defo would have dropped the kids with Ang if she was in labour. Aside from Callie, who will no doubt be acting like a trainee midwife after the amount of OBEM episodes she's watched.

Kaiden probably couldn't walk them round as he had to catch up on chores and dinner prep for hosting on Christmas day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.