thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I a cow to say she doesn’t even look pregnant?
Came here to say exactly this. She just looks like a big greasy fat gammon. Unsurprised she was such a lazy slug on Christmas Day when she was hosting, how can anyone be bothered with her anymore!? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has absolutely ballooned in this pregnancy, which is hardly surprising as her whole pregnancy content has just been her eating shite constantly. I just can't believe how little this woman cares about her and her unborn baby's health.

Reactions: 10
She’s giving me the fear.. no matter how tit you feel surely everyone in later stages of pregnancy drag their arse to the shower at least once a day.
Imagine going into labour and you’ve not washed for days 🤢 poor midwives and doctors!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s giving me the fear.. no matter how tit you feel surely everyone in later stages of pregnancy drag their arse to the shower at least once a day.
Imagine going into labour and you’ve not washed for days 🤢 poor midwives and doctors!
I physically couldn’t shower I was so ill but I made sure everyday I sat in the bottom of the shower while my partner hosed me down like a big beached up whale because I was terrified I’d go into labour and not be showered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I physically couldn’t shower I was so ill but I made sure everyday I sat in the bottom of the shower while my partner hosed me down like a big beached up whale because I was terrified I’d go into labour and not be showered 😂
But were you on your insta stories and hauling yourself to Burger King?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s giving me the fear for that poor wee baba inside her tbh, hopefully it’s not been affected by Aimee’s poor choices throughout her pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
For the last 4 months she has been child free every day with no employment. What a privilege! She had time to go to the pool, the gym, do yoga, prepare good meals, go long dog walks, practice meditation. Anything! But she spent every day moaning, eating crap and lying in her pit. I hope this wee baby is really difficult, keeping her up all night. I'm sick of listening to her, imagine living with this bleep? She's intolerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We’ll need to start getting our baby bingo cards ready!

First thing on mine will be a grid post of her in nappy pants a La Stacey Solomon/Chrissy Teigen etc 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My wee one has the cold and she hates getting her nose wiped but its a must I will not leave snot on her face for an easy life. U might say constant wiping will give them a sore nose but I'm childs farm on it constantly. Its bleeping gross that baby is eating her own runny nose
Germs everywhere
Angelina is the same mess she's always been just shows less of her life

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just KNEW she'd come through with the last as a family of 5 pic infront of the tree 😭 However did not expect her to look this terrible. Howling at her with the bleeping fire on the TV and the logs under it. I'm not saying you have to get dressed on Christmas day because me and the kids didn't but she looks like she's had those jammies on for days. If everyone else was dressed I'd have at least chucked a jumper on for a photo. She matches the boys on a rare occasion where she drags them to *insert #gifted day out here* bit she's got the family looking this scruffy on Christmas day.
So the woman who's ADDICTED to filming herself and her daughter in bed doing sweet duck all, is trying to say she only got, what 4 pictures on Christmas day, and 1 was of the food she didn't help prepare and got a video of the food too. She's a disgrace. I've already been watching back a couple videos of the kids opening presents because their faces light up, get the phone on that ridiculous ring light you use for reels and get involved with the kids. Whys she so bleeping useless. Greets about them growing up but then doesn't capture special moments however will fill her children when they've been sent home from school unwell.
Why does she even have a stash of logs on her wall? Does she have a wood burner or is it merely as pointless as her trying to convince her gullible followers that she is an aspiration in motherhood to all?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet she does duck all with those kids the whole holidays.
She should be forcing herself up and out making memories with them before the new baby arrives. But no, she’ll do sweet FA as usual.

My wee one has the cold and she hates getting her nose wiped but its a must I will not leave snot on her face for an easy life. U might say constant wiping will give them a sore nose but I'm childs farm on it constantly. Its bleeping gross that baby is eating her own runny nose
Germs everywhere
Angelina is the same mess she's always been just shows less of her life
I agree they hate it but cruel to be kind literally takes 2 second to wipe or teach them to blow their nose. Not wonder her kid never looks better runny nose then probably wiping with her tongue germs just going back into the body. It's total laziness there is 0 excuse. Manky snot all over your furniture, their hands, clothes, surfaces, just spreading it to everyone.
Can tell she don't wipe because the wee girl always has red, sore scabby skin around her mouth.
Literally is neglect see a kid like that out people would have something to say but because it's an 'infleuncer' it's brushed over or your called a troll for apparently hating on a child when it's not. It's stating the obvious your kids are manky looking and you as mother can't be arsed to see dr about it or even clean it up.
Rant over sorry Tricia's 🤣

I've got a weird feeling that Ange is going to announce something about the snotty wean soon, like she's had a diagnosis of autism possibly. She's been sharing a lot more of her recently and that 'wee special baby' post seemed a bit weird. She was still drinking during that pregnancy wasn't she?
I distinctly remember thinking to myself when she crashed her car I wonder if she's on the wine.

Reactions: 10
Another one on the Biscoff Baby Bingo card....."Our family is complete...."🙄🙄
I'd like to add 'welcome to the world little one' and something about a rainbow baby and also exploiting her children meeting their new sibling all for a reel she will post on her grid and then add to her story with a sticker over it to get folk to go click on it 😂. And of course a photo of Kyle carrying the car seat out the maternity unit.

I've got a weird feeling that Ange is going to announce something about the snotty wean soon, like she's had a diagnosis of autism possibly. She's been sharing a lot more of her recently and that 'wee special baby' post seemed a bit weird. She was still drinking during that pregnancy wasn't she?
I distinctly remember thinking to myself when she crashed her car I wonder if she's on the wine.
I did think her post was rather strange and that's what I thought immediately

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'd like to add 'welcome to the world little one' and something about a rainbow baby and also exploiting her children meeting their new sibling all for a reel she will post on her grid and then add to her story with a sticker over it to get folk to go click on it 😂. And of course a photo of Kyle carrying the car seat out the maternity unit
Yes, with the first post being Very vague about the baby’s gender too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.