thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had incredibly low iron levels during pregnancy, and still do. Tried liquid iron, and several different types of tables all which made me so ill, dizzy, throwing up, almost passing out. No way would just just tell you over the phone to start taking more. Sounds more like you have the diet of a 15 year old who was left alone for the weekend and given money for food! McDonald's, burger King, you name it.
This clown drives me insane. Has she ever said one thing remotely positive about this pregnancy. It's moan moan moan, oh this is my LAST pregnancy, blah blah blah. Don't think she seems excited to be welcoming a baby at all...
Kyles needing to get her bags packed and kick her out, might make her realise. bleeping lying in bed 2 days before Christmas, while she festers in her pit with her favourite child he's dragging 2 boys round the shops. She'll probably shove all the bags for life out of shot and post a 'last Christmas as a 5' photo on Christmas day 🤮

Just thinking, I'm so glad she's already engaged and married because can you imagine having to suffer through her endless stories about wedding planning etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her lack of self awareness is really quite something!

This is the version of herself and her life that she chooses to showcase.

Reactions: 10
I’ve no kids, my other half has been away with work all week and I was up and at Asda at 6.30 this morning sorting our Xmas food out.

I’m off work, could have had a nice long lie and enjoyed the peace. But no, I’m an adult, so pulled my weight, got the shopping done, then came home and finished the big clean.

She’s a hopeless human being and an even worse mother/partner.
Kyle’s also an hole for putting up with her shite. If my man came home today and seen he had everything to do still, despite me fannying about doing duck all, I think he’d pack my bags for me and drop me at my mum’s!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had incredibly low iron levels during pregnancy, and still do. Tried liquid iron, and several different types of tables all which made me so ill, dizzy, throwing up, almost passing out. No way would just just tell you over the phone to start taking more. Sounds more like you have the diet of a 15 year old who was left alone for the weekend and given money for food! McDonald's, burger King, you name it.
This clown drives me insane. Has she ever said one thing remotely positive about this pregnancy. It's moan moan moan, oh this is my LAST pregnancy, blah blah blah. Don't think she seems excited to be welcoming a baby at all...
Kyles needing to get her bags packed and kick her out, might make her realise. bleeping lying in bed 2 days before Christmas, while she festers in her pit with her favourite child he's dragging 2 boys round the shops. She'll probably shove all the bags for life out of shot and post a 'last Christmas as a 5' photo on Christmas day 🤮

Just thinking, I'm so glad she's already engaged and married because can you imagine having to suffer through her endless stories about wedding planning etc
No and not to to be graphic but most of us will know that iron tablets can make it difficult to go to the toilet which yeah they wouldn't tell you willy nilly to up them without an actual test. Eat a bleeping veggie daft bint. I had a terrible pregnancy and u know id like another but it would affect my ability to look after one I have so no its not on the cards it screams selfish af to me

I forgot it was Christmas she was telling those babies about a baby dying I don't think I realised how disgusting that was at the time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I understand pregnancy is hard and can make people awfully unwell, however this woman just doesn’t help herself. The post she makes for sympathy are pathetic, maybe if she spent as much time on her kids and her health as her social media she wouldn’t be in such a state. A real intervention is needed.

• Heart
Get out your stinking pit and actually spend time with your kids instead of greeting over them getting older. She's absolutely useless.

• Heart
Cancelled panto, you'd go and just hope you managed it to be there and see their faces. Also if she's unable to do that she could sit and wrap atleast while they're all away but she won't. It's so bizarre she wants a fourth child when she does nothing motherly for the first three.

Reactions: 16
I think the only reason this lazy midden didn't get someone else to have this baby is because then what would she complain about?! She's had the worst pregnancy ever, if going by her stories and complaining.
Long lie today because who could possibly have the energy to spend time with your 2 sons when you've exhausted yourself driving around looking for bean bags yesterday. Claims she felt dizzy but manages to do that on her own, but can't drag herself out of bed for panto or to even sit in the barbers and let Kyle do the shop child free. I want to kick her square in the fanny. I'm convinced she hates those kids and hates being a mother but it's all she knows. Always wanted 3 kids but was a mess missing pregnancy after having the 3rd so decided she wanted a 4th. What?! She probably just wants 4 because not many families in my experience have more than 3 and oor social services mama has always got to have bigger and better than everyone else.

Reactions: 8
She keeps getting pregnant because she likes the attention and graces she gets for being pregnant. That’s it. She doesn’t actually care for the parenting that comes along with actually having a baby. I wonder what stunt she’ll pull after Kyle gets the snip, she’ll need a new source of attention, she’ll probably take up breeding the dog again 🫠

• Heart
  • Sad
I understand pregnancy is hard and can make people awfully unwell, however this woman just doesn’t help herself. The post she makes for sympathy are pathetic, maybe if she spent as much time on her kids and her health as her social media she wouldn’t be in such a state. A real intervention is needed.
I don’t think she can know anybody who has had a genuinely difficult pregnancy. Cos if she did, she wouldn’t keep harping on about completely normal pregnancy symptoms as if she was a special case. Her first three were obviously very easy, so she has had no frame of reference for what many women experience, but still go to work and care for their kids.

My pregnancies had me admitted to hospital countless times, by 25 weeks I was housebound, couldn’t even collect the pram for my first baby. But having known people who had medically risky pregnancies, I felt so grateful that being ill was not affecting my baby, only me. I roll my eyes when she moans about tiredness, heartburn, pelvic pain and being sick, because it’s a drop in the ocean compared to what many mums go through.

Don’t get me wrong, it does suck and it’s not nice for anybody to feel rubbish when pregnant, but it’s NORMAL, and it’s most definitely NOT a difficult pregnancy, and she has no business claiming that. I feel rage on behalf of all those mums silently suffering awful things, while she’s flopping around in her bed, getting her nails done and visiting cafes, bars, cinemas and shops.

• Heart
Her not going to panto has awoken such a rage in me 😂. Those poor poor kids. When they're adults and look back on their childhood what fond memories are they going to have... mum giving them black bean bags they probably didn't ask for, for Christmas. No, not at all. But they could have had the memory of going to the panto as a family and the excitement of the day out. But instead they've probably listened to their mum moan and complain and make excuses as to why she isn't going. And the thought that they might feel guilty for still going and having fun is so sad, not saying that's the case but that's how some children would feel.
Her family must be absolutely mortified. I know I would be if she was my sister.

I don't think her siblings realise how awful she is yet cos they don't have kids yet. Cant make it to panto but can sit and answer questions from strangers on Instagram two days before Xmas. Really bizarre!

She doesn't know how good she has it. Always worked throughout my pregnancies, juggled childcare, used annual leave to attend wee events for them and NEVER gave them an inkling of how ragged I felt. They owe you nothing but you should give them the world, the REAL world to your capabilities and not for the false validation of other simpering goons.

• Heart
She's still in her bleeping minging scratcher ! I've been up at dawns crack , done the big clean , last minute wrapping , etc etc ... and she's lain there all bleeping day on her phone! bleep! Actual bleep 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's no even spending time with the kids tonight...lay in her stinking pit all day talking to strangers on Instagram, absolute pathetic bleep.

Reactions: 11
The funny thing is she will read these posts and think everyone is jealous 🤣 when in reality it is the complete opposite. I’ve never witnessed such lazy parenting. I’ve looked after families who social work has been involved with and the mums were more maternal than her….

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She puts me so in mind of my ex sister in law, think that's why she is so triggering to me. Kids were wheeled out when required, brother was run into the ground working and providing constantly, while she swanned around all day. Kids were like mini therapists for her, which I think was abusive and disgraceful. Once, my nephew who was about six at the time said in full hearing of everyone "You don't talk like that mummy. Why you acting like that?" Mortifying!!

Reactions: 9
She’s a bleeping mess!

I had to change my diet and keep a good diary which was none existent thanks to HG before they’d check my iron levels yet this roaster gets told over the phone to up her iron tablets 🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine cancelling to go to the panto so you can lie in your pit and answer a crappy q&a that you’ve sent yourself, she’s not on this planet 🤯

When I watch her stories my heart breaks for people that can’t have babies and would be amazing mums because you just think how unfair is it that this pathetic excuse of a mother gets to have 4 but shows absolutely no interest in them except calli who’s her wee performing monkey

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.