thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her and Denise wright didn’t follow each other anymore but she shared her preg announcement

Reactions: 4
Probably because she’s slept right through Christmas Day 😂
More than likely because she didn't actually do duck all and couldn't sit on her stories pretending she was so hard done by as she was surrounded by family. She'll no doubt try and scramble a cringe worthy reel together, saying how she's so lucky to have her kiddies and family and an orange juice boomerang because we all know she is 'this wee preggo' who can't drink. Maybe even manage a wee photo infront of the cooker to imply she actually lifted a finger, but what won't be visible is Kaiden at the other side of the fridge door, making sure the cheesecake he slaved over has set

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More than likely because she didn't actually do duck all and couldn't sit on her stories pretending she was so hard done by as she was surrounded by family. She'll no doubt try and scramble a cringe worthy reel together, saying how she's so lucky to have her kiddies and family and an orange juice boomerang because we all know she is 'this wee preggo' who can't drink. Maybe even manage a wee photo infront of the cooker to imply she actually lifted a finger, but what won't be visible is Kaiden at the other side of the fridge door, making sure the cheesecake he slaved over has set
Not the orange juice boomy by wee preggo 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does fat Ange's house look like a care home? Those magnolia walls, that couch is pure 90s it's hideous!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does fat Ange's house look like a care home? Those magnolia walls, that couch is pure 90s it's hideous!
Wish I could react to this more than once. The couch makes me cringe, I feel like I can smell the sterile environment of the hippster tattoo shop waiting area she stole it from.
Her grid post, is her youngest wearing eye liner or is it a filter? Either way, it takes less than 30 seconds to wipe her poor wee face. Weans get snotty we all know that, but I'd rather delete Instagram than post my kid covered in snot.

Reactions: 10
Wish I could react to this more than once. The couch makes me cringe, I feel like I can smell the sterile environment of the hippster tattoo shop waiting area she stole it from.
Her grid post, is her youngest wearing eye liner or is it a filter? Either way, it takes less than 30 seconds to wipe her poor wee face. Weans get snotty we all know that, but I'd rather delete Instagram than post my kid covered in snot.
I thought she was wearing eyeliner too but then thought surely not??

Reactions: 2
DDug listen carefully… there’s these things called tissues, get a packet and wipe your kids face. It’s disgusting!!
I don’t follow her anymore but had a peak from this. duck off that’s outrageous she leaves her wee face like that!! What’s wrong with her leaving her poor girl so manky ALL the time?

Also, on the sofa chat, she only recently bought a reasonably nice tan sofa. Wtf is that red pleather monstrosity 😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely think she has either had the baby, or had a firm telling from her family about her recent moans and attitude

Reactions: 1
Genuinely think she has either had the baby, or had a firm telling from her family about her recent moans and attitude
I don’t think either of them would stop her though, I think the only thing that would stop her from posting like ever other insta maw is that it’ll get her attention and worried DMs as she’s been dropping hints about going early for weeks. Then she’ll have to come on and apologise for being so quiet.

Reactions: 5
I reckon there has been a huge domestic with the family calling her out. Or it’s been the mess we all know it’ll be with Aimee in charge. She’s not posting because she’s nothing to post because she took the huff and likely ruined everyone’s day.

Reactions: 8
She did say she was going to be quiet & not really be on over the festive period but I'm still surprised 🤨

She did say she was going to be quiet & not really be on over the festive period but I'm still surprised 🤨
She commented on someone she follows post 12 minutes ago..... she's obviously fine 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She'll come back with a "loads of you guys have been messaging me, I'll let you know what happened later" probably so people will message her and she'll get the engagement she lacks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off course Kyle took over the dinner role Inc her ATM husband we all knew it wouldn't had been made, half cooked or turned into a massive drama that she couldn't do it herself. I mean can't even make dinner for her 3 kids without 'accidently' going for a nap.
She mentioned in her post to K to download Whatsapp... I reckon someone's changed their number when they got home after visiting the Skanky maw 👀
Definitely something went on with her and Big Ang usually they all over each others posts.
Hope Big Ang read here and seen what a mug she was being made of to Aimee.

Reactions: 14
Just KNEW she'd come through with the last as a family of 5 pic infront of the tree 😭 However did not expect her to look this terrible. Howling at her with the bleeping fire on the TV and the logs under it. I'm not saying you have to get dressed on Christmas day because me and the kids didn't but she looks like she's had those jammies on for days. If everyone else was dressed I'd have at least chucked a jumper on for a photo. She matches the boys on a rare occasion where she drags them to *insert #gifted day out here* bit she's got the family looking this scruffy on Christmas day.
So the woman who's ADDICTED to filming herself and her daughter in bed doing sweet duck all, is trying to say she only got, what 4 pictures on Christmas day, and 1 was of the food she didn't help prepare and got a video of the food too. She's a disgrace. I've already been watching back a couple videos of the kids opening presents because their faces light up, get the phone on that ridiculous ring light you use for reels and get involved with the kids. Whys she so bleeping useless. Greets about them growing up but then doesn't capture special moments however will fill her children when they've been sent home from school unwell.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.