thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how Kyle feels about his missus broadcasting to all her lovelies that she’s shouting and swearing at their kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well that was horrifying. Those poor kids.

She’s posted for sympathy and validation, and has the self awareness of a plank of wood, so is telling herself it’s so SHE CAN HELP EVERYONE ELSE?

What? I mean WHAT?

So…. she thinks that behaviour is normal? And she’s brave and bold to stand up for all the sweary aggressive shambolic maws? Is she trying to normalise it? Ease her own guilt? Presumably her inbox is flooded with arselickers using a confession of verbal abuse as an opportunity to tell her how amazing she is for being honest.

I really really hope she has a friend or family member sit down and seriously talk to her.

She needs to see a doctor, and she needs some help with her mental health and some basic parenting classes. Focus on the kids not yourself, get a sensible routine going. up before them in the morning, get set up the night before. Less time on yourself and more on your family. Give the kids firm familiar boundaries and reassuring patterns. They have none of that. Expecting good behaviour when it suits her will not work when she uses their usual cheek and bad behaviour for content when it suits her. It’s confusing and chaotic for them.

She managed less than a fortnight without gran to do the tricky bits.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She was frustrated because the kids weren’t helping each other get ready? Those kids are practically raising themselves by the sounds of it. Has she forgotten she moved them to a new area and school? Bad behaviour is a sign that your kid is crying out for attention. The poor kid is probably just feeling lonely and unsettled.

Reactions: 17
Utter utter disgrace aimee!!! The PROBLEM IS YOU!!!
It’s ur behaviour that has to change!!! Learn to regulate ur emotions as how can they if u can’t???
taking tantrums??? Is exactly what ur doing just now and every time u don’t get ur own way!!
Ur kids have been taken from their school friends family and u expect them to setting in a few weeks???
Shame on u for not having some empathy for them.
ur not used to mornings as ur mum did school run for u got reality check.
be organised night before so ur not faffing on ur fone all morning.
u want them home now?Why as if u want to spend any time them it’s ur guilt
When u apologies ensure u say sorry for unkind things and shouting and mum has to learn to regulate. Instead of saying I’m sorry but u make me shout.
YOU R THE ADULT act like one

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Awful this morning admitting that's how you treated your kids especially online. Not even a 3 weeks into new move and she's already hit breaking point.
I believe we only got half the story this morning bet she didn't bother her arse to get up earlier, or sort uniforms pack lunch etc for the day.
Their kids it not their fault that they were carrying on, messing about and made you late.
Get to bed earlier, get organised instead of sitting online buy shite.
I've no sympathy she is in her bed mosts nights at 7pm. She chose to move away, she chose to have another baby. We've all said it before she can't get kids out to school on time so what's she going to do when she has 3 kids get ready and a newborn.
Wouldn't be surprised if she moved back up to Glasgow in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awful this morning admitting that's how you treated your kids especially online. Not even a 3 weeks into new move and she's already hit breaking point.
I believe we only got half the story this morning bet she didn't bother her arse to get up earlier, or sort uniforms pack lunch etc for the day.
Their kids it not their fault that they were carrying on, messing about and made you late.
Get to bed earlier, get organised instead of sitting online buy shite.
I've no sympathy she is in her bed mosts nights at 7pm. She chose to move away, she chose to have another baby. We've all said it before she can't get kids out to school on time so what's she going to do when she has 3 kids get ready and a newborn.
Wouldn't be surprised if she moved back up to Glasgow in time.
i wouldn’t be surprised too! Im pregnant with HG, yet still work, run a house, do clubs and get the kids sorted so that come kids bed time i can get a wee rest, sort the kids for the next and not be ran off my feet in the morning. She should know by now how to do a routine surley! If she doesn’t then surly she needs intervention or a social worker to help her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we all just think back to August and her never ending smugness about her being “freeee”!?! how the tables have turned and I for one am delighted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i wouldn’t be surprised too! Im pregnant with HG, yet still work, run a house, do clubs and get the kids sorted so that come kids bed time i can get a wee rest, sort the kids for the next and not be ran off my feet in the morning. She should know by now how to do a routine surley! If she doesn’t then surly she needs intervention or a social worker to help her
Exactly I didn't sit down until 11pm last night between Christmas party, getting organised for next day, dinner WALKING my dog (unlike some who shove it out back).
Days I can go 6+ hours and not even open an app it's called being an adult and in the rela world. Big Ang can shut her mouth Aimee don't work, spends all her time at home or galavanting about the shops.. skips the shops because you'll just return the stuff anyways go home get sorted for next day, prep dinner and also she don't need a break just had 2 week holiday turkey and has spent majority the pregnancy lying in her pit. Pair of headcases them 2.

Can we all just think back to August and her never ending smugness about her being “freeee”!?! how the tables have turned and I for one am delighted 😂😂😂
That's being free lasted for what a whole 3 days 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just for posterity

Yup that’s the one 😂😂 how stupid she looks today 😂😂😂 can bet you if it was those two wee boys causing havoc today they’d have been called out on her stories and tagged in them! Never seen anyone more deserving of the misery that her life is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All behaviour is communication and Aimee would do well to remember that!
Said it months ago when she announced the move, but I do think she will have her mum come stay with her when the baby is here.
I don't think I can actually watch all those me me me stories. Has she considered once how her behaviour, not just today shouting and swearing, but ignoring them for lying in bed, sending one out to walk the dog in the dark, never spending any time with them unless it's an #AD or gifted... impacts how they feel?
I'm sure we've all cried/been stressed over a morning school run but to make it all about you because let be honest she hasn't done a school run in about 6 months, so she's no idea how hard it can be if you're unorganised.
Wonder what those teachers who follow her ans told her she's a good mum are thinking right now.

Who's keeping tab of her naps. Think that's 3 days in a row for little miss I never nap!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really think it was wee Jackson she was talking about. She said it with a real disdain and I remember her saying similar before about him whinging and tantruming. He clearly has communication issues and is a sensitive wee soul but rather then focussing on how she has single handedly upheaveled his whole existance and every bit of safety and comfort he knew - she shouts and swears at him.

There is no way at all she’s made any effort to be up early or organised to get them out the door and so it’s turned into this car crash.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yeah, if it was Callie she’d be acting surprised and shocked at the behaviour. The favouritism is so bloody evident. It was definitely Jackson she was talking about.

Reactions: 9
I’ve watched it again because I actually can’t believe she’s put that online. She looks mentally unwell not a relatable instamaw at any stretch.
We know she reads here, hey gammon chops, but hopefully she’ll be wracked with guilt and can see that they’re acting out because of her actions not theirs.

She's actually a tnuc . I can't watch that pish anymore..... but I can't wait for the tit show when number 4 arrives . Let's see reels and reels of greeting, whinging and days 'off'. Cannae wait 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of times she said “I feel” , “I” or “me”. Yet again failing to grasp this is not all about her and her feelings. She’s honestly a 14 year old girl stuck in a 30 year olds body.

Reactions: 10
You just know she's going to treat herself somehow at the weekend to get over this traumatic morning. Boys if they are lucky might get a wee magazine and their switches while she lays in bed with Callie watching one born every minute filming her being so funny for Instagram.

Reactions: 5
It’s the total lack of awareness that she’s complaining about a child whinging, crying and complaining, whilst for months, nay years that's all she’s bleeping done. Monkey see, monkey do, eh Aimee?

That course she paid a grand for, what was the purpose of it again? Can someone please remind me?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.