thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She missed his carol service I mean they only organise these things about 2 months in advance. She obviously don't check school app or read newsletter I mean she's always doing 'work' emails. She don't work and no where to be so no excuse to miss it.
Get a calendar instead spending 20 quid on a basket caddy thing which could had got cheaper in b&m.
2 PS5 in one house did man child not want to part with his yet? Am so glad Mr Isa is a man and isn't into consules no offense but a man in his 30s still playing stuff like that is embarrassing to me.
Also thinks her kids are it but yet in her posts she's described symptoms of streap, yeah that's great post your daughters back side on show to the world on the internet.. even though she had tights on. Those kids have 0 privacy, a mother that doesn't put them first always about her.
Said it before if she had no his husband she would be getting called a scheme maw she acts like one.
Prime example of Sharenting, and using them for content and PR/freebies, but has no clue how to parent.

I know most of us wing it, with a routine in place, but there’s winging it, and leaving them to fend for themselves (which she seems to do more often than not)

i hope Jackson ends up wanting to stay with his granny, as i bet he will get the nurturing and caring environment he needs as she clearly resents him and constantly gaslights him

Reactions: 10
No bloody doubt she couldn’t be arsed to go to Jackson’s carol singing concert. She is one horrible selfish person who is nothing but dreadful especially in the way she treats that poor little boy he’s such a sweet little thing. Managed to stop by Burger King to stuff her greedy face though

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine bragging about your pal who's just finished WORK to come and take your weans and give you a break? A bleeping break. Her life is a break!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Big Ang looking after the kids again while she fucks off for a bath at teatime on a school night.....
Do you think big ang just feels obligated as she probably sees and hears more, she’d rather just be the safe person for the kids to utilise, as opposed to continuing seeing shaimee rant about them

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Big Ang, who’s probably done a whole day of work (and has her own 2 weans) whilst this nugget has had all day to chill whilst she’s shopped and attended 5 minutes of her boy’s Christmas concert.

Do you think she’ll take to the time to prep for tomorrow? Or just wallow in the bath feeling sorry for herself?

Reactions: 9
Ange has probably decided it was just better to pick the kids up rather than them wandering round on their own accord in this cold icy weather.

Reactions: 20
I honestly feel her account right now is a parody. Haven’t gone to your kids concert? It’s alright, someone will come and take all your kids whilst you get to lounge in the bath. Screamed and sworn at your kids? It’s ok, just take a picture of you all and it’ll be fine. So many Mothers will relate hun.

Like, does anyone else feel like they’re doing life wrong at the moment? By trying your very best to be the parent your kid needs? By sacrificing and working hard to be a role model for your child? Honestly, what’s the bleeping point.

Reactions: 13
Aimee hasn't even parented on her own for a week yet has she? By parenting on her own I mean be in the house when her kids are doing something else and shes already using her pal for a break?! Does she ever repay Angelina? She's never took the girls for her. I know Angelina has her bad points but she is evidently choosing to work regardless of what it is and I actually feel a bit sorry for her with Aimee it's like she's just desperate to have a pal in a way. Angelina is atleast trying and does stuff with and for her kids kinda thing. She's defo not as much of a car crash as she used to be but I wonder what actually appeals to her about Aimee and her kids?! I cannot believe what she has put online the last few days. She should never be allowed to have another child.

Reactions: 14
Agree with you all! I don’t agree with people doing aesthetics without being properly medically qualified BUT the government haven’t set any actual legislation yet so she isn’t actually doing anything criminal (on paper).
The fact she has picked up Aimee’s 3 kids is a blessing for them all - she will probably take them home, let them all play and feed them (like a normal mother) until Kyall picks them up later. Aimee will just let Angelina take over from where her mum left off and she will end up taking them to school for Aimee when the new baby is born!

Reactions: 12
I’m baffled as to what she needs a break from exactly? Missing her sons Christmas concert? More shopping? More eating shite? More spending money? Cos it sure as hell isn’t more parenting! I’ve literally never came across someone who does as little parenting as this lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t cope at all she is literally theeee most selfish person ever 😫all she does is moan moan and fcking moan honest to god I duno how Kyle can listen to her and watch her waste every penny he earns 😳

Reactions: 8
I hope Angelina sees sense and isn't the one helping her out when she's got a new baby. She's never been in the real world.

Reactions: 11
I think fat Ang has just fucked herself by losing all her childhood pals and now Shamoo is all she has left. I honestly don't see the connection.

How the hell is she gonna get out the door for the school run with a newborn??? I think the three kids faked being Ill because they’re struggling to adjust to the new school 😢😢 thank god they’ve got big Ang, poor wee tots.

So Angelina has took her kids, on the way home from work, so Aimee can "have a break" How much more of a break does she need - the weans have been in school all day. Imagine the brass neck letting your pal pick up your 3 kids, when she has two of her own, after a day at work when you have been sat on your fat arse whinging into insta and eating all day. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 15
I think the three kids are probably all not well but she's no care for that when they're "acting up"

Reactions: 8
How the hell is she gonna get out the door for the school run with a newborn??? I think the three kids faked being Ill because they’re struggling to adjust to the new school 😢😢 thank god they’ve got big Ang, poor wee tots.
Whoever thought we would be saying thank god they’ve got big ang 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.