thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching those stories earlier, my eyes practically rolled to the back of my head. All about Aimee and HER feelings, no awareness of what the kids have been put through this past year. I have zero sympathy for her, she has created this all herself. SHE wanted the 4th baby (for content), uprooting her family for the insta house..time for her to deal with the reality and I'm here for it! And I bet you it would have been sweet Jackson she was talking about earlier. She's a bleeping witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just watched her stories from this morning then I ran here lol....

WTAF was that, she's a pure wean!!!!!! Feel so sorry for those poor kids how stressed is she gony be when the baby comes so more of that tit to come for them !!!!!! What must the neighbours think on their exclusive estate lol, organisation is key Amy get everything ready the night before and get out your pit early, can't expect the kids to dress and clean themselves and make their own breakfast whilst you lie in your smelly bed crying woe is me on insta nobody gives a tit your a lazy cow, I see the social work turning up to your door soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aimee we know you read here so here’s a hint and tip. Get up an hour before your kids. I set my alarm for 6.30, I get up and have a coffee and sit by myself and acclimatise. At 7.30 I wake the kids and we leave the house at 8.30. That way when I get the kids up I’m good to go. My kids shouldn’t have me swearing at them first thing in the morning because I’m unorganised. It’s not their job to help their siblings. It’s my job to help them. Take responsibility and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The one child in particular part is still there, along with her accent dipping in and out of real to fake!

Reactions: 9
Just rewatched and I'm 99% sure she's deleted the part about 1 child in particular
The bit about the one particularly difficult child is still there. Rewatched it and actually have zero sympathy. Grow and and give yourself a shake Aimee. You are a mother and supposedly an adult. Yeah, kids are stressful but not to the point of sitting howling in your car to strangers online. Honestly if that was me and my Mum saw that shitshow, she'd literally tan my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Jackson. Quite clearly it was him she was talking about because Callie has yet to put a foot wrong. She’s that dumb I feel like a feckin psychologist- I haven’t even met her children but I know they are acting out because they have been ripped away from all that they know to be on their own with no family close by. Her mum and in-laws have obviously done so much for them and know they have Aimee. Tantramming over anything Aimee means they just want some love. Put the Callie show to one side and please take that boy out on his own for the day. Blair Drummond have a dinosaur display, you know what to do.

Reactions: 19
Poor Jackson. Quite clearly it was him she was talking about because Callie has yet to put a foot wrong. She’s that dumb I feel like a feckin psychologist- I haven’t even met her children but I know they are acting out because they have been ripped away from all that they know to be on their own with no family close by. Her mum and in-laws have obviously done so much for them and know they have Aimee. Tantramming over anything Aimee means they just want some love. Put the Callie show to one side and please take that boy out on his own for the day. Blair Drummond have a dinosaur display, you know what to do.
#justiceforjacksonandthedinosaur

• Heart
  • Haha
Did he ever get the pony ride he was promised after Turkey when Megamind got to go instead!? #justiceforjackson 😡😡😡.....no-one must have #gifted the lazy greasy gammon!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry, but get tae duck with that latest post. You’re not even a great one, and of course wee Shirley Temple is the one cuddled up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bit about the one particularly difficult child is still there. Rewatched it and actually have zero sympathy. Grow and and give yourself a shake Aimee. You are a mother and supposedly an adult. Yeah, kids are stressful but not to the point of sitting howling in your car to strangers online. Honestly if that was me and my Mum saw that shitshow, she'd literally tan my arse
🤣🤣🤣🤭

My mum would tan mine anol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#justiceforjacksonandtheikeateddy
#justiceforjacksonandtheanimalwallpaper
#justiceforjacksonandtheponyride
#justiceforjacksonandthedinosaur

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What I absolutely cannot understand is that she thinks the kids shouldn't be taking tantrums and getting upset in the morning. But that's exactly the type of behaviour she's showing them by shouting and swearing.
Why is she expecting 3 kids under 10 who have just moved house and lost what little routine and security they had with family to dress themselves when she openly admitted to heading to the shops last month wearing last nights jumper with food stains on it. She's 31 years old and doesn't get herself up and ready but wants them to when they've more than likely never seen their mum model this behaviour.
Nurseries and schools make such a big deal a out transitions because they have such an impact on a child. Whether it's a transition to a new school or simply from home to school each day, it is a big part of their wee lives but its poor Aimee in her car greeting go strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I work in a nursery (and have previously worked in schools). Even transitions from the weekend to Monday can be rough for some kids if their home lives are hectic, shall we say.

How she doesn’t comprehend any of what is happening is ludicrous. She’s taking it personally and being all woe is me. How does she think her kids are feeling when they’ve been sent in to school (a brand new school) in a state of heightened emotion because their MOTHER has been screaming and swearing at them? And she thinks it’s ok to plaster this all over social media? The confidence she has to put that up. I’d be bloody affronted for people to see how bad a parent I was, not use it for content. It’s a shambles. Talking about transitions, today she’s showed she’s fully transitioning into a scheme maw (I live in a scheme so no judgement).

Not one bit of those stories showed any empathy for her kids. I still can’t believe she put that up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t help but think her latest post is some sort of validation for her - make her feel better about herself. Her guilt for losing her tit shows - the snuggled watching movies and then the oh how to be a great mum.

They have no routine or structure and haven’t had in the last couple of years I’ve been watching.
Based on what she has posted in the past she regularly loses her tit especially with the boys.
Now just imagine if her newborn ends up having sort of ASD/ADHD/ASN.

Family and social services need to intervene now. With her mental health the way it is now I fear for the kids when her PND sets in (it’s almost a given)
Was Jackson the “I forgive you for having an affair baby?” Is that why she hates him so much?

I’ve said it before those boys are going to grow up and end up hating her and she’ll only have herself to blame.

• Heart
I'm fairly new to her so can someone give me a run down of Kyle cheating please? 🙏 how do we know? Was it a one time thing or a full blown affair? Was it pre-kids? Thank you, I'm nosy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So these influencers not think before they post that there could a social worker, nurse or school teacher watching her page.
That's on the internet not forever, it wasn't the kids fault they've managed to be out to school on time when it's someone else on school run. Really not healthy for a pregnant women to lose it shout scream, bet she tried cry to Kyle while he's at work but she got nothing so next call of hope was Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I'm fairly new to her so can someone give me a run down of Kyle cheating please?  how do we know? Was it a one time thing or a full blown affair? Was it pre-kids? Thank you, I'm nosy 

I want to know too lol I've not followed religiously each thread and don't want to go back through from beginning there is a lot 🫣
I'm fairly new to her so can someone give me a run down of Kyle cheating please?  how do we know? Was it a one time thing or a full blown affair? Was it pre-kids? Thank you, I'm nosy 
I want to know too lol I've not followed religiously each thread and don't want to go back through from beginning there is a lot 🫣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.