thesocialmama.xo #19 Finally living in Onthank Castle, still not parenting that’s too much hassle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody gift that clown a wall planner so she can organise her shopping trips, botox and nails around her kids school events. She needs to come off social media and focus on her family. If she was my daughter I'd be having a serious talk with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Callie everything thought out, boys, just get them a ps5 (still expensive ) and get kyles hand me downs 🤔

Reactions: 10
Callie everything thought out, boys, just get them a ps5 (still expensive ) and get kyles hand me downs 🤔
The house is going to have TWO ps5s in it and this cow accepts gifted baby items and days out!! 🤬🤬

Kyle was clearly paid today and that's why the ps5 got ordered last night soon as the money hit the bank n shaimme is out on a spending spree spending £25 on a bleeping basket for nappies and shovelling burger king down her throat at half 11 but can't even remember her wee boys Carol concert!!

Don't get me started on Kyle having a chat with the 'kiddies' last night, I bet the minute he's walked in the door she's been in her bed crying about how horrific the boys are to her (would never be Callie) and how she's so drained/exhausted with their behavior n sent him to parent them while she lies on insta feeling sorry for herself doing absolutely hee haw n waiting on him making dinner n no doubt bed time etc as she needs a "break" 🙄🙄 the girl is absolutely shameless!! And her mother is clearly key enabler,not gonna lie my mum would be shouting down the phone how the duck could you miss the weans Carol concert, it's literally his 2nd week in a full school of strangers!! But once again it's all about Aimee and how she feels and now she's got her dopamine rush of shopping and spending money Jackson's missed Carol concert is long forgotten about!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You can imagine how the “talk from their dad“… “listen lads your maw is really struggling just now as it’s been a lot of change for her and in case you didn’t know she’s having another baby and she’s not had her nails done in 7 days so you 2 should actually be looking after her and getting her out the house in the morning, okay? Oh by the way Santa isnt real”

Why does she always think her “kids are at it?”Does it never cross her mind that their behaviour is a cry for help / attention from her because things are NOT OKAY FOR THEM? They have been ripped out of their stable house with their friends in the street to live between 2 grandmas houses - one a building site - no doubt with the fall outs of Aimee and the inlaws and a da who is never there, she’s ripped them out of their school and now 2 weeks into their new amazing insta lifestyle she’s having meltdowns and screaming at them.

how can she be so self obsessed and unable to see how much harm this has done to them all - particularly wee Jackson who was already struggling.Ill never forget how bad that weans speech was just a year ago and she admitted she hadn’t pursued it with health professionals. In the end she was #gifted some private speech therapy from some other insta hun and she couldn’t even see that through.
2 sessions - which she let Callie attend - and she gave up.That wee boy managed to survive by learning since he went to school and she ripped him out of that.So much of his life has looked like a struggle to communicate and she is oblivious to what damage she-is doing to him because she is so wrapped up in herself

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've said it before and ill say it again. Wonder what she thinks reading all this cause we kno she does.

If it was me id be devastated and take myself off social media asap. The crying story yesterday morning shows how unstable she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Forgetting her child's christmas carol concert? Surely a new low for social services mama. The details of my children's christmas shows are ingrained in my brain. And even supposing I did forget, I certainly wouldn't be telling the world on social media! Didn't Kyle know? If he couldn't get time off work then fair enough, but surely even as a father he should still know when it is and make sure she is going! Never forgotten a nail appointment has she..... Obviously today's priority was more shopping and more spending money on lunch.

Reactions: 18
I'm furious at her saying 'you'd have thought Kyle got through to them' SORRY WHAT?! They didn't throw a hissy fit at 12 years old because they didn't get a toy they wanted when they've already got plenty. Their mornings are stressful and unorganised and probably leave them feeling anxious. As the person who for once is actually doing the school run she should be talking to them and doing everything in her power to make the mornings easier, not leaving it to Kyle to have a chat with them.
I don't think she forgot about the assembly, to forget she would have had to actually know about it. And seeing how she treats him, him having a carol singing assembly was probably never in her mind. She'll have nodded at him while he was telling her and more than likely never opened the school app or took the letter out of his bag about it.
She forgot his visit to primary 1 too didn't she. She spends more time on her phone than anyway else, does she not have the ability to add an event to her calendar.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm furious at her saying 'you'd have thought Kyle got through to them' SORRY WHAT?! They didn't throw a hissy fit at 12 years old because they didn't get a toy they wanted when they've already got plenty. Their mornings are stressful and unorganised and probably leave them feeling anxious. As the person who for once is actually doing the school run she should be talking to them and doing everything in her power to make the mornings easier, not leaving it to Kyle to have a chat with them.
I don't think she forgot about the assembly, to forget she would have had to actually know about it. And seeing how she treats him, him having a carol singing assembly was probably never in her mind. She'll have nodded at him while he was telling her and more than likely never opened the school app or took the letter out of his bag about it.
She forgot his visit to primary 1 too didn't she. She spends more time on her phone than anyway else, does she not have the ability to add an event to her calendar.
Aimee screaming and swearing at them didn’t work, Kyle talking to them ‘didn’t work,’ do you think, maybe it’s possible that they need to be parented?

Idea - why not ask their grans how they’ve been managing it?

Although given how Aimee’s turned out, might be best giving that gran a miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Worked full time while all my kids were at school and I jumped through hoops to go to all the things, working late, swapping shifts, using flexi etc and she's fannying about the shops oblivious? This wummin is not well. She's actually deranged.
Also, is it just me? I don't think I have ever bought fast food for myself on my own, maybe a sandwich but in our house mcds and burger king was always a sort of family thing. If I was on my own after a school thing I'd just nip home for some toast or something. She's so bleeping spendy it bends my brain!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Given the strep a/scarlet fever situation, you’d think she would be more cautious when it comes to her kids being unwell?
You know she is THAT mum who sends kids to school unwell but doped up on calpol and prays the phone doesn’t ring!
Of course she missed Jackson’s Carol concert - it’s Jackson. Didn’t miss whiny wonka’s nativity though did you Aimee!
I hope social and the school are keeping an eye on her account. Those kids are living with a ticking timebomb, their needs are not being met and by sounds of things there may be an element of emotional abuse. Then there’s the neglect while she lies in her pit

I bet the boys wanted an Xbox!

Honestly she’s really pissed me off the last couple of days. She does not deserve those kids! Vile Kyle needs to man up and encourage her to seek help and provide for his family not just with money!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s probably not even aware of Strep A and all its infections doing the rounds. She’s that bloody clueless.

Why the need to have 2 ps5s in the house?! Because that’s what’s needed, more time apart and looking at screens, isolated from their parents.

#justiceforjacksonandhiscarolconcert

Was it Jackson’s birthday last year where she was away for a hen weekend or something similiar? No wonder the wee dude is sensitive - I hate the way she describes him like that like it’s problematic.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Realised today I’m actually grateful to this dimwit for something and that’s everytime i read her stories I give my kids an extra hug and thank god they weren’t given to a mum like her to look after them. poor Jackson would have been looking for her the full concert with his heart breaking. It’s our wee ones concert this week and we have been listening to the songs for weeks now, you only forget things like that if you just can’t be arsed

• Heart
She missed his carol service I mean they only organise these things about 2 months in advance. She obviously don't check school app or read newsletter I mean she's always doing 'work' emails. She don't work and no where to be so no excuse to miss it.
Get a calendar instead spending 20 quid on a basket caddy thing which could had got cheaper in b&m.
2 PS5 in one house did man child not want to part with his yet? Am so glad Mr Isa is a man and isn't into consules no offense but a man in his 30s still playing stuff like that is embarrassing to me.
Also thinks her kids are it but yet in her posts she's described symptoms of streap, yeah that's great post your daughters back side on show to the world on the internet.. even though she had tights on. Those kids have 0 privacy, a mother that doesn't put them first always about her.
Said it before if she had no his husband she would be getting called a scheme maw she acts like one.

Reactions: 13
She will read this and now come on and speak about her worries about her new born yada yada.

She sat and spend “hours” reading through everyone’s messages but she can’t check a school newsletter to see when the school show is on LOL nae bother social MAMA more like social bleeping neglect. I have never ever felt this way about another mother in my life. No one is perfect but she’s actually taking the ducking Mickey

I know we've all wondered it but where does all this money come from!? She spends constantly! She's actually addicted to spending, you can see the high she gets when she gets a delivery and the constant purchase and returning of items.

Reactions: 10
Typical of her to send her unwell kids in to school to infect other kids who’s parents actually have work commitments! She actually cannot cope with motherhood, she needs a reality check pronto! It’s actually getting harder to watch, I don’t feel sorry for her at all, she’s 31 and acting like a teenager with her parents credit card. She has zero self awareness to people who are actually having a difficult time just affording to live!

Reactions: 9
Actually sickened watching her stories (more than usual) absolute despicable piece of tit missing that weans assembly. But we’ll make a wee story and it’ll make it all better. Aimee you’re an absolute bleeping disease

Reactions: 12
£40 for that wee shitey table. Not like we’re in a cost of living crisis. Once again she is so oblivious to actual real life! Sorry if anyone has that table but it looks cheap as anything and I certainly wouldn’t have paid £40 for it!!

I can’t even 🙄 on the missing Jackson’s carol singing. It’s just typical Aimee making it obvious which of her children she likes least!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.