Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeisa123

Her work “ran on” wit the fuck 😂😂 how about you just put your phone down for half an hour to pick your kids up from school? Girl acting like she was in an important business meeting at a corporate job that she couldn’t get out of. What an actual fanny. Some of us can’t pick the kids up because we’re performing life saving operations or in meetings with clients, but not oor Aimée, she had an ✨Instagram reel✨ to attend to 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ardnocklife

I would also be raging if I was that company!! What a way to prkmote their business. Lame ass music. No effort in at all. What a lazy excuse of a promo. She’s been gifted over £100 of stuff. Not chat about anything. This stuff makes me so mad. And your arm isn’t sore rattling into the freebies.
1. The company can go fuck themselves 🤣 I bought their “spritz for bits” when I had my boy (never used it as I didn’t need to), but never again would I buy from them again. I can’t be the only one who is 10000% put off by companies who gift influencers products.

2. She’s literally TERRIBLE at influencing. TERRIBLE. She should have researched the individual product and told her “audience” what they can help with, how much they are and where to buy them… But nah, just a thanks but fuck off to the company. She’s useless.

3. Naturally I felt a wee bit envious when she opened that gift box. But then I’m thinking get a fucking grip of yourself Ardknock 🤣😭 Some Epsom salts and a fanny spray… totally not worth exposing your horrible self for day in day out. What a trade eh 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

girl1980

Chatty Member
Congratulations to @Eachtotheirown8 for the winning thread title. I had to edit it slightly as the original wouldn't fit, but hopefully I've done it justice.

Quick recap
  • Aimee is pregnant and proudly displaying her growing food baby bump
  • She spent the summer holidays shirking all parental duties as she was either tired, nauseous or just couldn't be arsed.
  • When she did parent, it involved a trip to a shopping centre and her losing her shit as she had to spend time with her children
  • She has bought a house miles away from her family and 'friends' (does our social mama actually have any?) and will have to move her children to a different school, whether that benefits them or not. But who cares because she has now has a home instagram account.
  • She has inexplicably, after not getting off her ass for years, decided that almost half way through her pregnancy she should get a PT and start eating healthily and exercising. So far it has gone well. Who knew that you could stuff your face with 5000 calories of crepes but all effects would countered by eating a packet of gluten free brown rice
  • Also inexplicably, Aimee has the funds to completely refurnish her new house and has set about spunking thousands of pounds on a new, very child appropriate, sofa.
  • Shes a dick
Anything I've forgotten?!

• Haha
  • Heart

lightonalways

I have a feeling the house move is going to fall through at the last moment. It’s either going to happen they don’t get the mortgage approved or she’s going to wake up and realise she’s not a fucking hope in hell of surviving a move away from her support system when she’s going to have 4 kids in tow. Kyle should never have agreed to having another baby. That may sound harsh and it’s not this wee baby’s fault but it will be the straw that will break the camels back in that family. Genuinely, what would she do if Kyle just took a breakdown one day and couldn’t go out to work. If the shoe was on the other foot, they would be royally fucked. She should have stayed in the house they were in, got her 3 kids settled in school and in a proper fucking routine then concentrated on herself be it a wee college course or getting out to work. Fuck me she could be a fucking dinner lady at the school then she wouldn’t need the childcare she claims she would need as the reason for her being a workshy lazy cunt. Instead I think this family is going to be pushed to breaking point, I think the boys (especially wee Jackson) won’t settle in the new school they’ll have to go to, she’ll be swanning up the M8 to go to silverburn with the big new pram and the wean decked out and her in her flares..it’s going to be an utter car crash.
And all for what??? Instagram likes and some free cakes?

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Goes to PT sessions yet almost daily eats out on junk, stacked pancakes, buffet meals, boxes of dessert crap. Always needs time out/time to herself/time to chill even though she hasn't actually ran her own household or done much parenting for 2022. Doesn't work yet can buy a bigger house and need to completely kit it out from scratch. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Ange getting that RR will 100% push Aimee to insist she needs her discovery. Poor Kyle will be sent back out for more overtime afterall.

What’s the bets on why she’s been so quiet this week? Or maybe the house has fallen through 🫣
It's October pretty much next week. She must have a date by now. I've found myself really feeling for her kids, my wee niece started school this year and honestly ALL she talks about is her teacher and her new wee pals. Does Aimee even realise the trauma these kids are just about to experience with this enormous move? Part of me wants it to fall through because it will be hilarious but also so these poor kids won't need to go through this completely unnecessary upheaval.

• Heart
This is just embarrassing. I’m nearing the end of pregnancy and still exercising, I have heartburn and acid reflux and am still managing to get through the day! Get a grip Aimee you really are pathetic!
So normal pregnant related symptoms Aimee? Jesus, she’s insufferable isn’t she. There is nothing unusual about how you’re feeling, bet the midwife is rolling her eyes when she sees your name on her appointment list.
Half of those things would reduce or disappear if you weren’t like the side of a house and ate total nonsense every day

Reactions: 17

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
So she's having macaroni cheese and chips, while the kids are having ice cream? Why aren't the kids having their dinner too? Why are they sitting watch her eat dinner? What parent does that!

• Sad
  • Wow

Amanda90

Oh well I’ll eat my hat lol. The amount of time we have all slated Angelina but you can’t deny she is the only one who has made that little boy feel special. She put in a good amount of effort for him and Social skank should be mortified. Glad he had a nice day.

Angelina put her completely to shame. She should be absolutely mortified with herself for doing that to Jackson. Not even taking the birthday cake herself but then again Aimee has taken the fucking cake all week (literally). I’ve never seen anyone with 3 kids plus another on the way who’s with their children less than her. She could not give a shit. Highlight was wee whiny with her nose right out of joint trying to get in about the candles to blow them out. Couldn’t even sing happy birthday for her brother…. She’s going to be even more of a fucking nightmare when baby biscoff arrives.
Ps baby biscoff 😂😂😂 that is now the gunts new name lol

• Haha

weeisa123

Poor Kaiden. My kids started swimming lessons at 3 months old! To me, it was one of the most important classes to do. Not only is it great fun for them but SO helpful for their development, for strengthening their muscles, for their heart and lungs, for balance and coordination. On top of that it’s a life saving skill for them to learn. She literally has done nothing for those kids which is why they’ve all been so delayed (Jackson and Callie’s speech for example) and why they look so ill all the time. Never seen her at any type of class, just the occasional soft play and mostly dragging then around Silverburn during the summer holidays. They’ll have absolutely zero life skills compared to all of their friends, it’s a shame.

Doohla

The more I see on her Instagram, the more I despise her . She's a selfish little girl playing at mummy and daddy's . Those poor kids 😢

Clementine

VIP Member
A 5 year old doing Tik Toks?! No doubt it’s pretend (but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real) but that kid is fucking ruined. If I said Tik Tok to my 5 year old she’d think I was talking about a clock.

• Haha

mamamac11

I actually can’t believe that grid post. She is mumping cause she didn’t get the perfect pictures from her holiday to hang in her new home???? Am I actually reading that right? She’s needing help asap. The best pictures we have in our home is when they are all pulling faces or doing something quirky. Instantly brings back the memory. Ungrateful brat. Enjoy every moment witb your kids. God all we got this year was a weekend to a caravan park. But we made the most of it. Weather was crap but we had so much fun. I just can’t witb this woman. She needs to lose the phone. She is not inspiring at all. There is nothing real about her. Feel like I’m ranting 🤣🤣 but this got to me tonight

• Heart

shhh2468

Her grid post today.
I could actually cry for the kids, shes missing out on so many priceless moments by being more interested in idealistic pictures and moments not working out like they did in her head. Its really worrying for the kids, and they will take the brunt of her attitude

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
A pet hate of mine is guys going for food with their tops off, I know this might sound petty but even if you eating outside at the pool bar you put your top on.

Fandan

Just seen Silverburn are celebrating being open for 15yrs with free donuts. No wonder she’s counting the days. Wishes she was back to make the most of what her second favourite home (out of her current options) has to offer!

• Haha