Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
611A6DE7-ECF3-47BF-9F03-AB985FE5BF1D.jpeg

May God forgive me, but I read this story to my little girl tonight…was reminded of a certain someone.

Also, why’s Callie always front and centre in the pictures? That picture of Kaiden in the pool she put up today is lovely. Why wasn’t that first? Why’s it always got to be wee Shirley Temple?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah don’t understand how she can complain that the holiday is money they could do withoot spending but in the same story say aw she kept for the new hoose is a smoothie maker and a slow cooker. She has tae be at it, naeboady can be that stupid and wasteful.

• Heart

noseyitch19

She looks completely horrendous. That was by far the worst reel ive ever seen. Her ‘style’ is rotten. So are the children moving school on November 1st when they move house? I feel so bad for them
Can just see it now, “kiddies are staying with my mum until the schools stop for Christmas so we can get the house all sorted for baby coming”

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
I don't think the fact it was gifted really matters, her kids should be treated equally and taking Callie home with a doll and nothing for the boys is not nice. Apart from birthdays if one of mine got, the other did as well. My mum is still like that with me and my sibling and we are adults 🤣

• Heart

Out the loop

Aww she can fuck off with this sickness pish!

Trust me Aimee hen if you had severe nausea you wouldn’t be able to make your appointments or even think about fucking biscoff pancakes ya greedy fat selfish fuck!

I’d never wish HG on anybody cause it is the most horrendous feeling but I actually wish she knew what an ounce of it felt like because she totally demeans the women that really do suffer during pregnancy!

weeisa123

Literally don’t know anyone who hasn’t taken Omeprazole at some point in their life, been on it for 15 years 😂 no a big deal 🤷🏻‍♀️ a bloody tablet for reflux, a painkiller and an iron tablet and Aimée thinks she’s the most medicated woman on the planet 🙈 wit an absolute heedbanger she is. The reason this pregnancy is so different to her first 3 is because she’s at least 4 stone heavier, eats like a pig, and has absolutely no motivation to ever get out of bed despite the fact she’s supposed to have 3 other children to look after 😅 calling it here first, she will absolutely be suffering from postnatal depression - not because she actually has it but because she could use the content and sympathy 🙃

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
It's all about short term gain, long term cost with this lot. Absolutely ripping the arse out of credit cards, no doubt she's cried her way into emotionally blackmailing people for early inheritance so there will be no big windfall in years to come.

So let's say Kyle the Special Sparky is earning around £80k due to constant overtime and on call payments. What happens when she puts him in an early grave since he never seems to get a day off? No doubt there's no life insurance as that would cost a couple of biscoff crepes a month so that's not a priority. How much is he paying into a pension or has he opted out as that's what Shaimee uses as her monthly nail fund? What about a rainy day fund for when your boiler packs in, in the middle of winter? Nah, that money pays the backstreet bandit for her botox and filler appointments.

But let's not be kidded guys, she's a spend thrift like her pal she moved in with for the week. She has made plenty cutbacks and compromises... like poor Jackson's dinosaur, IKEA soft toy and day out to Blairdrummond last year. Not letting that one go am I? 😂🤔

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
How can she speak for her family saying they didn't have a great end to their holiday. As they kids grow up they won't remember little things like that but I bet she harps on and on so much that their memories of Turkey will be tainted but her always saying we didn't have a great time or I didn't get the photos I wanted.
I'll never stop saying she causes these problems by trying to have the insta perfect life but doesn't even have the effort in her to get out her bed yet somehow thinks she'll produce these photos etc.
I understand children need to know and see emotions but it's bound to be slightly traumatising seeing your mum just crying in the airport. She's papped the kids off with someone else the entire holiday but no doubt cried infront of them for even more attention. Its not a healthy parent child relationship and I bet at soon as Kaiden is a teen he'll be responsible for her emotional state. You see it all the time in kids who's parents struggle mentally, it's horrible.

Reactions: 18
Is it stressful travelling abroad with kids in tow? Yes. But I'm sorry, it's totally superficial stress in the grand scheme of things! Coming on to a public forum and trying to garner sympathy, in the way she is with the stares into the camera and the serious low tone to her voice... because you have so much stress and anxiety over packing cases for a luxury holiday???? In this current climate???? TONE. DEAF. Disgustingly tone deaf!!!!

• Heart

neecow69

Not being funny but if you knew how gutted your wee boy was about the class caterpillar would you not give it a wee shot to watch it grow and turn into a butterfly? Can see how gutted the wee soul is.

bet you if it was megamind it would have had a penthouse suite in the gabbys dollhouse

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She has no connection with her boys so she can’t parent them.

Her connection with her daughter is based on being manipulated by the worlds most annoying child and as a result of her unhealthy obsession with Instagram.

Until she sorts those things out and learns how to parent in a way that focuses on the kids rather than silverburn, Instagram and what Callie wants, things will never improve.

Focusing on kids requires a big dose of effort, time and selflessness - qualities she has never demonstrated.

• Heart
Just imagine being the in-laws sitting in an airport after paying for a holiday for your family and grandchildren and your daughter in law is greeting at the airport because she didn’t get enough sunset pictures for her new hoose that you also probably gave them a big chunk of money towards. This shitshow gets worse by the day. This girl is mentally unstable and her mum should not be allowing her to lie in her pit greeting when she has 3 children to care for. The kids might have enjoyed some of the holiday Aimee but I guarantee you all they will remember when they grow up is their maw greeting for days on end and not understanding why. We have just came back from holiday and every time my kids smiled I also smiled because I was so happy they were enjoying themselves.
Sort yourself out, get a grip of your life and get aff instagram for your young family

Does she not realise the reason her husband has to work twice as much and twice is hard is because she is a lazy bitch? What does she need him so desperately to be home for anyway it’s not Asif she will be struggling to solo parent 3 children someone else will be doing it for her! She is in for a massive shock when she adds a 4th to the situation

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
A 5 year old doing Tik Toks?! No doubt it’s pretend (but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was real) but that kid is fucking ruined. If I said Tik Tok to my 5 year old she’d think I was talking about a clock.
And rightly so - all these wee lassies at 4/5 year old doing peace & pour makes me sick! Let kids be kids.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I never want to come home when I'm away, but that's because I work full time and run a home properly and it's bloody HARD WORK. She's an entitled cunt. Being home IS a holiday for this fat lazy bastard. Imagine coming in stories and saying that to some of her followers who probably work and didn't manage a holiday this year. I'd like to knock her the fuck out.

• Heart

neecow69

I honestly do not think I have ever encountered a more non self aware person im my whole life. How can she actually be serious? She is honestly mortifying herself.

She has literally bought a house in the back of beyond miles away from her family and the kids environment all because SHE is living outwith her means and is so desperate to have an insta show home.

I also find it hilarious she is preaching to us about the importance of putting money aside and living within your means when she doesnt even work. Her life revolves around shopping and eating out and buying 2 grand sofas - but those insta maws showin a few toys might make people feel bad.

Honestly think I need to stop following now as this is beyond even funny to watch. She is so out of touch with reality at 30 years old it is ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chunkymum

Callie is going to be a handful when the new baby comes & I am here for it 🙌 All her mother's own doing, u reap what u sow & all that ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

neecow69

Guys 2 years ago she was putting her covid stock pile of pasta n sauce and super noodles on a credit card. This girl is not as flash as she likes to think she is.