Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry, am I reading this right? She wants to come home because she didn’t get the 💫content💫 she wanted? Jesus fucking Christ, cannot believe she’s openly said that.
She’s like a teenager who’s playing houses and never grown up!

Someone (can’t remember who, or find the post sorry) said this a week ago, that she’ll be hating the holiday as it’s not as insta perfect as she’d hoped. Instead of looking like a bronzed instamum cradling her gorgeous bump whilst lying on the beach, she just looks like a beached whale who needs some sunlight and vitamins.

Id put money on it that she’s had a run in with the in-laws again and they’ve seen right through her bullshit and “working” on holiday, who does she think she is, some big CEO who can’t have a day off 🫠🫠

I genuinely don’t think she realises how fucking cringey she is, I’m only hanging around to watch this shitshow of the house move and baby coming otherwise I’d have unfollowed her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Callie getting a day out at braehead for lunch, new LOL doll and Jackson wasn’t allowed a teddy🥺how can she not feel guilty!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I’d give my right arm to get a holiday to Turkey right now..she’s a spoilt wee brat! What a slap in the face to her hubby who works his arse off to give them a nice life! Honest to God..she should read the room….Most hardworking people can barely afford to heat their homes and pay the bills..then you’ve got this wee Madam complaining that she didn’t get insta content, has heartburn and misses her maws bed 😫 hope she loses followers after her stupid rants!

OMGGGG I can't stay quiet any longer - she's seriously preaching about living within your means??????? "this year we don't have the extra money to spend on the kids so we just haven't" Can always find those extra pennies for your pancake stacks and biscoff crepes though eh?! So considerate of her to worry about people seeing what others have bought their kids and feeling shitty if they can't - what about when folk are worrying about making ends meet for ESSENTIALS and are subjected to your mindless spending day after day?!!!!! A monthly nail and lash appointment here, a Zara shopping spree there. Gawd! The lack of self awareness is astounding!!!!!!!

• Heart

LeBlonde

It’s an awful thing to say, but looking at, and listening to her makes me feel physically sick.
I cannot understand where this one gets the ego from. She’s an absolute nonentity, and the laziest, greediest waste of space I’ve ever come across.

• Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah don’t see “sitting oan yer arse wae Callie discussing bananas” oan the list the day Aimee hen.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Haha bet she was like Grandpa Joe from Charlie & Chocolate Factory - bed bound until the cake delivery appeared & she will have leapt out that bed to claim the goodies!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Bought all those clothes. But couldn’t buy her wee boy a cuddly toy?
Is this the same boy who didn’t get his bday dinosaur or his bday safari park trip?

• Sad

xoNosy

Naw. I refuse to believe they’re all away out wearing khaki coordinating outfits. Please make it stop 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s probably so miserable cos it’s the longest she has spent with her kids in gknows how long - having to actually deal with them all day for 10 days instead of palming them off to somebody (Altho I am sure she did that half the time)
She is a mess of a woman, mess of a wife and mess of a mother. The way she treats the boys versus Callie is a disgrace and I’ll bet her MIL has called her out for something on holiday and she’s sat with her crocodile tears flowing cos she can’t handle the truth.
She lies in her pit day in day out doing the square root of F All yet the minute she goes on holiday and has to be present, she has ‘work’ to do - bore off Aimless, your ad’s are pure shite!! Also… nobody, and I mean nobody gives a shit about your holiday content.

• Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ma oldest is the same age as the lassies and aw the 5th birthday parties we’ve been tae, the weans huv bouncy castles, DJs, face paints and tattoos and age appropriate themes. This poor lassie hud her maw dressed in a skin tight demogorgon suit and her pal dressed like Sandy fae Grease. Her school pals will be lucky tae be oot ah therapy before secondary school.

• Haha
That reel last night arms, neck and back seemed perfectly fine. No problem catching that ASOS package.
Skanky maw health is perfectly fine when it's comes to getting out of bed for ice cream, cakes,Ikea, Braehead or catching a parcel for herself.
Jackson not getting a stuffed toy at 6 pound but I'll spend £££ on ASOS clothes for myself. Any of it sale stuff? Like she did with boys holiday stuff from Matalan sale.

• Heart

monthetricias2

Omg UNFOLLOW today for me 🫣🫣🫣 I cannot stand one more second of this absolute manic self-entitled brat much longer! Here I was looking forward to the meltdown coming her way with a fourth wee minging wean into the mix but it’s actually draining to watch the everyday mundane shitshow everyday! I’d honestly run away if that was my life never mind document it and call myself an influencer, she’s anything but! The only thing she influences me to do after watching her stories is tie two bricks to my feet and jump in the Clyde 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Imagine going to greggs on the way to collect your kids from school on a Friday and not buying them a wee treat - if I didn't have the money to buy them something I just wouldn't go!!

Reactions: 21
She is really all over the place an a breakdown waiting to happen eh, Jesus she’s tough to watch at the moment! If she’s this stressed over packing for a holiday can you IMAGINE the pandemonium that’s about to be unleashed with a house move/new schools/new baby/no support 🍿

Few observations from chaotic packing stories;
* Is she not washing the clothes before packing them? Clothes still with tags on them in the ziplock bags
* The ziplock bag “hack” she claims to always do was predicted ages ago, she’s full of shite and never this organised
* Have the clothes and cases been lying around her mums house just scattered all over the living room this past week?
* Her top lip has never recovered from fat Ang giving her a botched lip flip has it, it looks like a carvan canopy 😅
* please no more Kyle, he looks like a wrinkled foreskin with eyes

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Had a quick nosey on Facebook and looks like his birthday is the 5th. I don't know a single mother who wouldn't want to take up with their kid on their birthday weekend when hes going to be at school on his birthday! She's taking the piss. Hen doo last year, home with a Chinese (last night) this year. She's got an absolute brass neck to call herself a mum, nevermind a mum influencer and that's forgetting how bloody desperate she's been for a 4th baby. Words fail me. We all laugh and joke on here but I actually am lost for words on how her family think this is OK. This is the exact kind of situations that children remember, he might think now oh it's fun I had a sleepover. But as he grows up he's going to realise his mum didn't do anything for him and it's going to impact him. Can't believe she harped on and on and on about saving and spending £100 which turned out to be £120 for birthdays and she can't even be fucked to have him at home the weekend before his birthday. Maybe I'm just too attached as a Mother but before a birthday I'm always reflecting and thinking back to the days before my children were born and I love to spend that time with them.
All she had to do was a wee cake, some balloons and music and make a big fuss for Jackson waking up today but no. Unbelievable. And didn't she say Kyle was off this weekend so didn't have to "share him with work" Why isn't he wanting to spend the time with his kids if he works so much? Why hasn't Aimee said let's do something as a family before the upheaval of moving and new schools and a new baby. Her only thoughts are about herself!

Good luck to her with 4 because Callies face was fuming when she couldn't get at that cake.

• Sad
  • Heart

xoNosy

Honestly I just CANNY. For those saying there’s something dodgy I 100% agree. I’m having an absolute mare - out of work, only one wage in my house and a baby.. had to apply for a welfare grant just to put food on my table til the end of the month and that’s with my husband having a not to shabby job.
Gonny someone tell me HOW THE FUCK she’s managing this life???? I’m no looking for wee violins or nothing but we’ve had absolutely zero wee luxuries the last month or so (takeaways, waxing, days out, no even a wee greggs) yet this absolute fucktard clearly has a money tree. Absolutely makes me fucking sick.

So sorry for this outburst trishas.. thanks for reading 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad