Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Never thought I'd be here saying this but thank goodness for Angelina!

I'm thinking that she's obviously seem how differently the boys get treated and taken it upon herself to make sure the wee soul has a birthday to remember. Balloons, cake, gifts, snacks and actually trying to give a bit of focus to Jackson. Absolutely disgraceful that she's put more effort into his birthday than his own mum. Shaimee should be ashamed. Don't agree with Angelina's morals regarding unregulated aesthetics but she is definitely showing herself to be the more considerate of the two (with the boys only, I've not had a knock to the head).

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
She just said she’s been eating well(ish) - I kid you not I laughed out loud!!!!

Eating wellish and looking hellish 💅🏻

E8203825-3B6D-412E-A765-276493E66486.jpeg

• Haha
My guess is that she got the invoice in from solicitor and they don't have enough money ready to transfer for exchange on1st, asked the in laws for cash and got told to fuck off for continually taking advantage, should have saved or budgeted etc. ...They don't have the cash ready to cover the deposit and the solicitor fees, lbtt etc. Either that or they've told her she's a shite avoidant parent (aka the truth)

she's done nothing but moan the whole holiday, the whole last few years she's been whinging and complaining while doing fuck all to contribute to their lifestyle or bringing her kids up! Aka swimming lessons, homework support. She's a crap SAHM, I work full time and do more than her.

Can wait for moving day huns xoxo

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Solo parenting but living with her maw, dad and siblings who look after princess Callie at the drop of a hat so she can charge down the school looking like miss trunchbull to pick up Jackson.

She makes me sick.

Funny how she believes Callie and not Jackson… wonder why that could be.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I don’t even understand her post here. It’s a frankly mortifying plea for attention.

Heartburn in pregnancy is not a big deal? It’s totally manageable with gaviscon and omeprazole. Iron tablets are completely normal to take too. Same with vitamins. Arguably she could afford to buy her own pregnacare rather than take the nhs version. Guessing the ointment is for her scurvy skin?

Agree with the previous poster who pointed out that shoulder tip pain is possibly trapped wind. It’s bloomin painful (I had it post c section) Aimee, if you’re lying in your pit seething with unjustifiable outrage at the Tricias for calling out your pathetic nonsense, try some mint tea and mint capsules before you get codeine constipation 👍🏻

It’s an absolute affront to genuine difficult pregnancies to present these normal wee things as ‘difficult.’ 😡

Oh I can’t anymore. Im up too late and I’ve had TOO much vino but wtactual fuck! Doesn’t buy her wee gorgeous boy a Teddy from Ikea but can swan about kiddin she’s “in pain” then the mother in law takes the boys for whatever….I’ve never actually seen this in my life. I struggle, I work 4 days, I have 2 kids. No support as family are far. I cook, I clean and burst my arse. Seriously that girl doesn’t realise she’s born! I’m drunk right now so that took me a lot typing from one eye!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
So noo her life situation is causing her stress and making her no weel. The situation she actively put hersel and the weans in by moving oot the hoose 6 months afor it’s sold and then deliberately falling pregnant whilst having nae fixed abode. Ye couldnae paint a brass neck oan this lassie.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Sorry but she can't be for real. It's feels a lot with the boys not listening to her?! Is it any fucking wonder with not living with their dad, all their things being at their other grandparents, including the new beds she made a massive deal over, knowing they are going to be moving school, their mum ignoring them, dad never around because he has to work so much in amongst just generally being at that age. She's luckier than she's pretending to acknowledge that she can just leave 2 of her kids with her mum to go off and cry about a situation that she is responsible for as she takes her favourite.

How on earth is Kyles shifts reducing going to solve most of this? Assuming she means less days which will probably mean longer hours. Will he have any energy for his days off. He must be done in working all those hours, it would be hard enough to pay for himself and another adult and one child, but 3 kids, a new house all new furniture and a newborn on one wage. I'm stressed just thinking about it.

Each day it is clearer and clearer that instead of selling the house and having an 4th she should have got counselling and a wee part time job

• Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
We went long haul transatlantic this year, landed back in GLA after a 10 hour flight at 6am and I chucked the first load in my machine by 8am, the whole lot, 5 loads was washed, hung or dried by dinner time. I started a 6am shift the next morning, rattling with jetlag. I feel absolutely zero need to tell the internet about this because it's fucking life and it's fucking boring and and and... Honest to god why does a grown ass woman need to tell the world she's having scrambled eggs?

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She may as well shoved Jackson out the way to get to Callie. God sake just buy the wee boy the stuffed toy if it makes him happy probably less than a tenner anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe Kyle aka her ATM should stop letting her buy the things she likes.
Could’ve cried for that wee guy. He’s so sweet and they’re only wee for a short while. To have the precious gift of a sensitive lovely boy like that, and all she does is dismiss him, say no, and then go look for Callie so she’s can ooh and ah at whatever she’s looking at.

That cuddly toy prob cost less than she’s spent on her cake and pancake habit in a week. And so what if he has plenty? She had furniture and household items, but somehow needs to buy all new? She had baby items but somehow needs to buy all new? She was a nail tech but somehow can’t paint her own nails, ever?!

Shame on her.

• Heart

buymealatte

Aww she can fuck off with this sickness pish!

Trust me Aimee hen if you had severe nausea you wouldn’t be able to make your appointments or even think about fucking biscoff pancakes ya greedy fat selfish fuck!

I’d never wish HG on anybody cause it is the most horrendous feeling but I actually wish she knew what an ounce of it felt like because she totally demeans the women that really do suffer during pregnancy!
my sister had HG - was on sickness tablets through her whole pregnancy. First 4 months she literally couldn’t even bathe herself her partner had to do it because she was so weak from being sick. She’d genuinely just wake to be sick then sleep. She confided in our family once the baby was here she considered not going through with it she was that bad and couldn’t even recognise herself. Then you’ve got cunts like big slob Aimee totally playing this like it’s a joke. She’s a fucking bell end.

• Sad
  • Heart

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
She had a perfect chance to make this reading eggs #AD more genuine. She could have said she's working with them and then shown the kids actually using it across several days while on holiday and then posted the ad.
See these voice overs and then the ad's oh my. I can't. I imagine the traumatised look on her face and how forced and rehearsed she sounds is exactly what I looked and sounded like sat infront of my 2nd year French teacher trying to reel off how many members I had in my family and how to order a cheese burger after having a shower. She's so so bad that I think she must be taking the piss.

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I honestly think if I acted the way this useless boot does my husband would ask for a divorce, and he'd be perfectly in the right to do so. How anyone can be with this pathetic excuse for a woman is beyond me. She has no drive, no ambition, no self awareness, no humour, no fun, no adventure, absolutely nothing but grabbiness and moaning ALL the fucking time. Kyle, seriously, if you ever read this, women and mums are not like this! You've landed a complete dud mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Out the loop

I’m praying her house sale falls through so we can all say well Aimee doll like you say everything happens for a reason 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Chunkymum

Tell me u read tattle without telling me u read tattle, Aimee will go first....puts a picture of Kaiden on stories in the pool with no swim vest on! Everything isn't rosey with the in laws, no doubt they're not pandering to her & that's why she can't wait to get back to her Mum's (where she'll be waited on & doesn't need to parent). Roll on the scheme move for the shit show that is the Social Maw's life 👌