Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Very basic learning not in too much depth at p4, well if they know good cause I don't want bird & bee's chat 😂
Yeh, we had the schedule for sex Ed sent out to approve. The lower school are more human body, consent and relationships. Birds and bees later in the school. They are welcome to explain it cause I don't want to 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lisa1392

I know she seems to be always eating rubbish but is it just me or does she look like she's lost weight since she's been pregnant?

shhh2468

Cos she wanted it all to be insta hun style beige and matchy matchy, so she chucked out all their stuff that didn’t fit that vibe.

Hasn’t bought any more cos they can’t afford it and prefer to get it all #gifted.

Blows my mind that anybody would do this. Imagine moving house and not having beds or sofas or desks or a kettle cos your waiting on freebies?
It’s got to be this one with 60 odd likes! 👏🏼

I bet any £££ she’s got rid of anything cos that’s what the ‘law of attraction’ states - to bring what you want to your life/ manifest your dream life you have to make space for it. Only problem is you need to show gratitude and this wee boot is an ungrateful negative horrible cowbag
mum of wildings probably got her to sign up to her manifestation course, but forgot that you cant teach gratitude to spoiled brats.

funny thing is, she’s bringing her daughter up to be just like her, so will have a rod off her own back shortly

Bag of washing, I've no heard that in years but it perfectly sums her up! 4th baby, get a few pairs of cheap leggings aimee and wear those hideous oversized shirts you've never got off. She'll no go over £100 for the weans birthdays even though she went £20 over but will happily spend a fortune on maternity clothes and go begging for a knitted moses basket after she said they weren't going to get one but she loves the look of them so now she's after one. She's got to be taking the piss at this point.
I honestly believe she's got noone in her life to talk to these things about which is why she comes on her stories to talk shite noone I interested in
is she?*

Clementine

VIP Member
I know he must pander to it, but I do feel sorry for Kyle. What the fuck he is he getting out of that nonsense?!

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
So dodgy ddug is making her money injecting people's faces (more fool them) Scabbie abbie has just got another job in disneyland Paris (is she uprooting 2 kids? Who knows) meanwhile Aimee is making primark reels noone asked for and complaining about her arm.
I probably couldn't like the other 2 less if I tried as they are horrible nasty women, but they do seem to have some sort of drive and motivation which Aimee clearly lacks. There's no way she thinks that day in the life reel is relatable
Oh I didn't know she had another job at DLP, I thought it was just another holiday there. To be fair, I don't pay that much attention to her content.

instasham13

Chatty Member
Just catching up and looking at the floor plans of the new ‘maison’ 🤪

those rooms are tiny and if those poor boys are having to share, the least she could do is give them the bigger room!!

Poor wee Jackson’s gonna be sleeping in a bottom bunk till he leaves home 😔
Little boxes on the hillside
Little boxes made of ticky-tacky
Little boxes on the hillside
Little boxes all the same…
Source: LyricFind