Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Eachtotheirown8 for the winning thread title. I had to edit it slightly as the original wouldn't fit, but hopefully I've done it justice.

Quick recap
  • Aimee is pregnant and proudly displaying her growing food baby bump
  • She spent the summer holidays shirking all parental duties as she was either tired, nauseous or just couldn't be arsed.
  • When she did parent, it involved a trip to a shopping centre and her losing her tit as she had to spend time with her children
  • She has bought a house miles away from her family and 'friends' (does our social mama actually have any?) and will have to move her children to a different school, whether that benefits them or not. But who cares because she has now has a home instagram account.
  • She has inexplicably, after not getting off her ass for years, decided that almost half way through her pregnancy she should get a PT and start eating healthily and exercising. So far it has gone well. Who knew that you could stuff your face with 5000 calories of crepes but all effects would countered by eating a packet of gluten free brown rice
  • Also inexplicably, Aimee has the funds to completely refurnish her new house and has set about spunking thousands of pounds on a new, very child appropriate, sofa.
  • Shes a dick
Anything I've forgotten?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
1D802419-2A9A-4F7E-AC36-D40545C989A8.png
E594316D-AF29-4DAC-908D-366C9F63B12C.jpeg
Ah hope the lassie selling this hoose keeps her curtains shut as ah can imagine Aimee nosying in the windaes tae see whit else she can copy for the big move.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
that’s going to stay cream long 🥴 hope she paid extra for stain guard 🤣 priorities though, £2,500 for a couch 4 months before Christmas and with a new baby on the way…pffft they must be in debt up to their eyeballs!!! I’m surprised they passed the affordability for a mortgage with all her wreckless, needless, spending!!!

Reactions: 9
It is going to take more than a bottle of water and some resistance bands to cancel out her eating yesterday.

Also - another day out for lunch? Aldi must be so glad they used her to promote shopping cheaply in this credit crunch time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so bleeping boring and not in the slightest bit relatable. I can’t help but watch though, she makes me feel like I’ve got my tit together.

She never actually shows us anything which frustrates the life out of me. Like the whole point of being an influencer is to share and experience and influence people to go. So why not take us round the pure sweet drive thru process, not just show us your big, fat, shiny bawheed and mountains of food. She’s a type 2 diabetic just waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't be surprised if she was getting the house but wanted everyone to think she's got the money to go and pay for a brand new CREAM sofa with 3 kids and a baby.
I also thought this. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was included with the sale or negotiated as part of it alongside white goods etc… and she’s just sating she’s bought it new, knowing the timelines after looking.
Why she has opted for cream is beyond me! I guarantee her home account will last until they’ve moved in…. Then she’ll forget all about it as the place will be a riot within a week.

Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping boring and not in the slightest bit relatable. I can’t help but watch though, she makes me feel like I’ve got my tit together.

She never actually shows us anything which frustrates the life out of me. Like the whole point of being an influencer is to share and experience and influence people to go. So why not take us round the pure sweet drive thru process, not just show us your big, fat, shiny bawheed and mountains of food. She’s a type 2 diabetic just waiting to happen.
She’s gross and as if she will clean a cream couch! Personally I can’t wait till Megamind spills her Mums famous and amazing spaghetti bolognaise all down it and it doesn’t come out 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has that Mrs B deleted her account or have I been
blocked 🥴
Yes deleted, she was on holiday then had a big rant when she came back about security and not sharing anything else from her home then had security team in so assuming something happened at her house while she was away then she came back on and said she was deleting it!

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄 they basically share their location and the exact times they are out the house/the country….all of them as clueless as each other!

Reactions: 5
You deserve it babe. Busy day getting your mum to cook you Breakfast and then hanging out with your 'friend'.
1661973621881.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Big fat shiny bawheed and mountains of food made me laugh 😂.

What does she actually have a home account for though? Because she's not renovating a complete building site, she's not designing and building her own extension, she's not even giving the boys separate rooms or even picking her own bloody couch 😂. She's got 30k 'followers' and it's not as if she's actually using this account to document being a mother and share tips and days out and doesn't want to lose her captive audience by posting about paint samples and lamps, it's purely because she's finally got her big show house. Even though it was someone else who got it in this condition because its her job 😩 Aimee is coming swooping in and she'll stick a wee home bargains 2 for £6 ornameng on a shelf and claim the hard work and ideas as her own. I'd bet my life on it that she wouldn't be having a home insta page if she had bought any other house.
Still can't get my head around spending so much money on a house that doesn't have enough bedrooms for everyone. Or the fact that she does nothing, doesn't even do days out with her kids unless someone else has planned and paid for it and yet here she is getting what she wants once again but shes still miserable.
Wonder what shed going to manifest once she has the baby and the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She might have the house she’s been gagging after but she’s going to be in a total tit hole of an area away from all her support network, which lets face it, she heavily relies on! They can’t afford to live where they actually want to in the big house that she wants! She doesn’t see that though, she thinks she’s being flashy when really she’s just a woman who has bought what’s classed as a reasonably priced house in a tit hole area! She can pretend she’s mrs posh arse all she wants but she’s an uneducated, moronic little girl, who dresses like a clown and canny look after her kids or have a wash, don’t know who she thinks she’s trying to kid on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Goes to PT sessions yet almost daily eats out on junk, stacked pancakes, buffet meals, boxes of dessert crap. Always needs time out/time to herself/time to chill even though she hasn't actually ran her own household or done much parenting for 2022. Doesn't work yet can buy a bigger house and need to completely kit it out from scratch. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

Reactions: 18
Goes to PT sessions yet almost daily eats out on junk, stacked pancakes, buffet meals, boxes of dessert crap. Always needs time out/time to herself/time to chill even though she hasn't actually ran her own household or done much parenting for 2022. Doesn't work yet can buy a bigger house and need to completely kit it out from scratch. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!
Don’t forget hen, she wants a Discovery sport, she wants tae add an extension tae the hoose awready, she wants tae knock doon wan internal wall and she wants bifold doors tae the garden. That’s an awfy lot Ah big wants for a lassie that brings nothing tae the table.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget hen, she wants a Discovery sport, she wants tae add an extension tae the hoose awready, she wants tae knock doon wan internal wall and she wants bifold doors tae the garden. That’s an awfy lot Ah big wants for a lassie that brings nothing tae the table.
Maybe explains why shes started a home account - thinking she can get stuff for the house #gifted to influence her 3k followers

• Haha
Maybe explains why shes started a home account - thinking she can get stuff for the house #gifted to influence her 3k followers
Surely no-one would be so f**kin stupid 🙄 big fat lazy greasy slob, whiney fake voice, boring as duck hangs about silverburn that much she should pay them rent🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be sharing the floor plans of my house. Especially when it was soo easy to figure out where it is. Not to mention there is another family still in it!! I know She has nothing worth stealing but there are some strange people out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be sharing the floor plans of my house. Especially when it was soo easy to figure out where it is. Not to mention there is another family still in it!! I know She has nothing worth stealing but there are some strange people out there.
Protecting her families safety - not a priority for the social mama 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.