Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Does Shaimee’s sister still work at itison?

I hope wee Jackson gets to go to this since he didn’t get that dinosaur he really wanted last year for his bday 😢

Don’t even care if she’s gifted a visit #justiceforjackson
No after Aimee helped her make them “gO vIrAl” she landed a job down in London and ran away as fast as she could 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
It was brutal, I mind it would randomly come on the sickness in most inconvenient places of all, literally anything I ate,no appetite and to this day I still can't stand the smell of fanta brings back the nightmares 🤣 heartburn wasn't until 6/7 months, yeah she had big mop of hair but also doesn't help if pregnant and big busted and all my insides being compact together but even Aimee ain't near that stage yet,no way could I pregnant or not eat Chinese, sicknen ice creams, big greasy breakfasts, she's going be having a 10lb baby munching on a biscoff when it comes out her.
How she can moan aboot heartburn and sickness when her diet is 100% creesh, salt and sugar is beyond me.

• Haha

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
You forgot body positivity and heartburn.

They’re going to need an extra bag for all that shlte she bought for the plane. Is it just me, but I’d have bought one of each thing and had them rotate?

Also - yo-yos? The ideal departure lounge nightmare? Imagine being near this lot. Shudder.
How did I forget the heartburn 🙄

• Haha

Walnutss

VIP Member
But can manage to dish dinners, grate cheese and eat ice cream hahahahahahahaha she is absolutely thick as mince

View attachment 1600412

Defos taking that on the toilet 💩 also how has she managed to get changed into her jammies and house coat with only one arm working? And why does she think about cares about her putting her phone away? Like seriously?
What meds is she on? Has she said cos there's not alot u can take while pregnant.

Sorry cocodamol just saw this... I tried to not take paracetamol when pregnant aye iit hurts but its a baby growing its bound to happen. I always went hot water bottle first I couldn't take my migraine tablets as it can give baby a cleft palate all of it is too risky for precious babies

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
A nails photo on the grid? While you're on holiday with your family? God she must be really really bored. I certainly am with her drivel.

Out the loop

I only wear fake tan for a night out or if the outfit I’m wearing looks better with a tan but do you normally keep it on that long? Cause I doubt she’s took the tan with her she’s too lazy for that! Which means she’s had it on for over a week now 🤮

• Sick
Not being funny but if you knew how gutted your wee boy was about the class caterpillar would you not give it a wee shot to watch it grow and turn into a butterfly? Can see how gutted the wee soul is.

bet you if it was megamind it would have had a penthouse suite in the gabbys dollhouse
It's skanky maw she can't even look after herself, her kids or newborn puppies properly. Imagine her with a catapiller it be lost within first hour she be too busy in bed or stuffing hr face.
Only time she her and ATM together is when it's 'family time', wedding or a 'job' she has to do for the gram

It’s very odd but to give credit to Ange, she gets up and goes out to work and she puts the effort in for those wee parties. I’m not saying she’s mum of the year but I feel like she makes a lot more effort than Aimee.
Big Ange has definitely pulled herself into line think back to couple of years ago and way she acted on Instagram with 100 stories in less than 24 hours I wonder if Mags had harsh words with her, I notice Ang isn't around skanky maw as much as well, Aimee would be a bad influence I reckon.

Also what's this new thing she does on stories after every sentence she takes a big inhaling breath like she can't breath properly. It's actually annoying I need turn the sound down.

Last edited:

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I am utterly confused as to why she didn’t put anything in storage?
beds, sofas, tables etc? I can’t understand the logic in being so wasteful and fully starting again
Cos she wanted it all to be insta hun style beige and matchy matchy, so she chucked out all their stuff that didn’t fit that vibe.

Hasn’t bought any more cos they can’t afford it and prefer to get it all #gifted.

Blows my mind that anybody would do this. Imagine moving house and not having beds or sofas or desks or a kettle cos your waiting on freebies?

soupmodel

VIP Member
Surely she’s losing followers by the min? How do you check that because there’s no way anyone is interested in this drivel!! None of her pals/family seem to give her much encouragement on her platform either. Can’t imagine how draining it must be for them to be around her, fucking rubbergub
Not sure if this helps, her engagement is really bad, that will be why she's stressing.

Okay, so over 13% of her followers are bought bots, so that's over 4,000 of them that aren't real. Her top successful hashtag is AD 😄 the rest are all companies. Her most engaged posts have been the last two pregnancy announcements and her miscarriage. She wouldn't have a "job" with out her kids but she loves to leave them with everyone else.

Attachments

Last edited: