Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
How does she gets her money? Does ATM give her a budget, help herself from a joint account? does she just go ask him for money for nails, hair, shopping? She definitely doesn't make much from social media.
Married or not I could never go to Mr.Isa and ask for money that's embarrassing unless it's loose change needed for something daft like the window cleaner.
She probably gets a monthly allowance off him in exchange for raising ignoring their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Those nails nust be cree because surely as a qualified nail tech you wouldn't be happy paying for them. They are terrible.
And as for that reel, my 2nd hand embarrassment is through the roof!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I know all 3 kids always have big bags under their eyes, Side note but has anyone been to this hotel it looks not bad lol x
The hotel is nice and the food is acceptable but certainly not what you would call good ………. we got a good deal compared to other all inclusive ones in the area so maybe that is the same for Aimless and her brood

The hotel is nice and the food is acceptable but certainly not what you would call good ………. we got a good deal compared to other all inclusive ones in the area so maybe that is the same for Aimless and her brood
I read that back and sounds like I am saying the hotel is not good ……….. I meant the food 🤣 Ok if you have kids who need fed but not restaraunt quality if that makes sense. The resort is huge and the prices for all inclusive are reasonable so it is to be expected

Last edited:
  • Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
20 odd comments on her reel, two from dalydose on different accounts, the other 20 are her replying hahaha.
Bless her, she’s trying hard to get some engagement on this, by engaging with herself, her friends and family on every single comment they make 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Does Shaimee’s sister still work at itison?

I hope wee Jackson gets to go to this since he didn’t get that dinosaur he really wanted last year for his bday 😢

Don’t even care if she’s gifted a visit #justiceforjackson
Her sister seems to be educated, driven, and hard working.

skratcha

She has too much time on her hands. What’s she going to do if 2 cases get lost, or all 3 cases?!

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
My cousin and her family emigrated to bloody Australia and even they shipped loads of stuff like toys, paintings, bedding, kitchen stuff,lamps etc. It cost an arm and a leg but even if you want to buy new furniture, SURELY you still have all the stuff that is personal?? Frames, photos, ornaments, gifts, rugs etc?? We have beautiful candlesticks, vases, frames etc that were gifts that I will have forever no matter how many times I move, has she genuinely binned everything? I have a 14 year old cheeseplant ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I honestly think this girl is a sociopath. A complete empty vessel.
It can’t be personal when it’s all gifted tat 🤣

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Why is she eating this in a cafe at 6pm when she's done nothing all day? Should she not be giving the weans their tea? Yet again, not a nutrient in sight 🐷

Screenshot_20220928_183012.jpg

• Sick

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Agreed - I think she is probably like a bored teenager who just wants to sit on her phone all holiday instead of interacting with her family. I mean it’s fine for teenagers to do that but not a mother who has 3 kids with her! I think she is almost bored cos her kids are with her all day for 10 days and she doesn’t know how to interact with them unless they are all performing for Instagram!
She can’t put her phone down to go just enjoy her family time, even when she isn’t on talking she is clearly taking loads of pics and then documenting everything. Seriously Aimless NOBODY apart from your immediate family care that much about the holiday - yeh people always say oh was it good, what was the food like etc but we defo don’t need running commentary about peacocks and how many clouds are in the sky 🥴🥴
I for 1 am actuslly surprised she dragged herself on holiday, would have suited her to be too 'ill' or in too much pain to go away and then just spend the time lying in bed pretending to miss the kids and crying about how long she's been away from Kyle then perk up for a wee in silverburn here, get her nails done there, multiple trips up and down the road to visit ddug, hours spend eating free desserts and then any extra time she had from her busy schedule spent begging on her stories for free house items and baby stuff.

Trefl

VIP Member
Saw what u like about AD, but can u IMAGINE aimee buying enrichment toys to for a wee one to use on the plane? Naw, she'd have megamind parading up and down the aisles to 'entertain'. At least AD seems to give a fuck about her kids.
Wonder what she’ll do with them when she’s working in DLP come January?

poppyred05

The cake would of cost a fortune!!!! I ordered one before the smallest size and that was still £135. That cake looks about 4/5x the size!!

shhh2468

How much does it cost to get your post sponsored? And how much was that soft toy in IKEA? #fuckeduppriorities
It depends how many accounts you want to reach, how long to run for and the goals of the add. Anywhere from a few £s to £10+. I thought she already bought a ticket pram when she went baby shopping? Or has that fallen through and she wants a free one

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
It was brutal, I mind it would randomly come on the sickness in most inconvenient places of all, literally anything I ate,no appetite and to this day I still can't stand the smell of fanta brings back the nightmares 🤣 heartburn wasn't until 6/7 months, yeah she had big mop of hair but also doesn't help if pregnant and big busted and all my insides being compact together but even Aimee ain't near that stage yet,no way could I pregnant or not eat Chinese, sicknen ice creams, big greasy breakfasts, she's going be having a 10lb baby munching on a biscoff when it comes out her.
You're bringing it all back for me lol I couldn't stand the look of meat. I would throw up walking past a butcher. I had to stay clear of meat Isles in supermarkets 🤣 That started around the 2nd trimester. Luckily no heartburn. I craved fruit 24/7. He had lots of hair when he was born and he is a pure carnivor. Loves all meat. I stopped eating it, too traumatic. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart