Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
I would love to be a stay at home mum but not just to watch TV and waste away I'd love more time to plan activities and days out. So sad that she has money to do almost anything with her kids yet they are left on their Todd most of the day

Reactions: 5

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
So in her latest caption she’s in Luss claiming she loves family days out. Why the fuck does she never story any of them? That would be better than her constantly moaning or eating gifted food 🐷

neecow69

Talking about ‘cutting back to £100’ per child is NOT relatable when your ENTIRE EXISTENCE is about overspending on unnecessary stuff. Does she think this means she is in touch with normal hard working mums?

Gets rid of all her old belongings so she can manifest a more aspirational Instagram lifestyle that will attract the big brands and bucks - during an economic crisis, while everyone tightens their belts.

And let’s not forget her home styling highlights: sequinned bedding, mirrored furniture, manky sofa, grey trend follower, painting round easily movable furniture. The brands she wants realise she only appeals to D2 and E - who have no spare money 😂.

She’s a human oxymoron -

I’m soooo cutting back on spending. To ‘only’ £100, but actually £120. And only for the kids, cos I need to buy EVERYTHING cos we have NOTHING. Takes about 35 frames to say the same thing a dozen different ways, concluding that she’s spending less than several hundred pounds on the kids cos she’s spunked it all on shiny dresses, parties, extensions, tans, brows, lashes, nails, lunches, breakfasts, cakes, churros, crepes, pancakes, and clothes.

I’m making healthy changes. But only small ones. And only once a week. And going to have cake. And pancakes. And brunch. And a latte. And a drive through dessert. And pizza with curry and burger. And we’ll mainly eat shite unless a supermarket pays me to gurn at the camera and pretend like I’ve made a healthy dinner more than once a year.

I’m not eating out any more this week! Except for my cooked breakfast I’m about to have made for me and the cake I’ll go out for later this morning.

I think she thinks that the skint ones will lap up the oh yes bless her she’s cutting back. How sensible and noble. And the ones who have money will be envious of her lazy spendthrift life.
Amen sister 👏

instasham13

Chatty Member
It's coz nobody gives a fuck about her holding the biscoff belly for the millionth time while staring dreamily out to sea 😄 if I says to my husband here take a pic of me holding the gut n staring at the sunset he would be giving me pelters not standing like a dick snapping away while I pose like some insta hun!
My husband would be exactly the same. 🤣

• Haha
Solo parenting... Really you aren't Aimee you have a partner whom you can still pick up phone too anytime, living under mum's & MIL roof literally aren't solo parenting not even remotely close. Vile she believed the wee hairy Mary but not Jackson.
Sorry been meationed before but I had a laugh at this article this morning. I shared earlier but was wrong link 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🥴🥴
Bloody hell. Must have been a slow news day back then.

• Haha

heythere!

Honestly I just CANNY. For those saying there’s something dodgy I 100% agree. I’m having an absolute mare - out of work, only one wage in my house and a baby.. had to apply for a welfare grant just to put food on my table til the end of the month and that’s with my husband having a not to shabby job.
Gonny someone tell me HOW THE FUCK she’s managing this life???? I’m no looking for wee violins or nothing but we’ve had absolutely zero wee luxuries the last month or so (takeaways, waxing, days out, no even a wee greggs) yet this absolute fucktard clearly has a money tree. Absolutely makes me fucking sick.

So sorry for this outburst trishas.. thanks for reading 😂😂😂😂
I genuinely think it’s the parents bailing them out. Kyles parents seem to have money so could be them.

neecow69

Shes definitely living up to the social part of her insta name anyway - she has been out for lunch / dinner / snack every single day this week 😂

• Haha

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHAHA no way!!! Plz find her and give it the whole ‘OMGGGGG I FOLLOW YOU ON INSTA, I JUST LUUUVVV YOUR CONTENT, ESPECIALLY YOUR PARENTING STUFF’
Yeah get her a pie from the buffet like the time she got given one in the butchers from a lovely🤣🤣

• Haha

snoopyxo

20 odd comments on her reel, two from dalydose on different accounts, the other 20 are her replying hahaha.

• Haha

Amanda90

I just noticed she is lying on that sunlounger without a towel. Yuk. She must be sticking to it 🤢🤢

• Sick
Every woman who has gone to work feeling like she does, made healthy choices every day, prioritised their kids over themselves, dragged ourselves through the motions to keep things going and maintain basic standards… we are all watching in horror.

She spent more on her dinner sides that the wee ikea toy would have cost for her son. 😭
You’ve nailed it Delores 👏🏻👏🏻

Amanda90

That is 100% a Botox inspired reg 😂😂 oh my god the level of cringe I have for her is beyond words.

• Haha

oneofthefifteen

I keep forgetting about that! Even if she only done her own! The kit is about £50 and I’ve got a shaky hand and mine look fine (not too close!) so hers would be perfect. She’s such an entitled brat the more I think about it! Wonder if she gets them free, surely she won’t have the time/fuel costs to come from Kilmarnock… time will tell if she goes elsewhere or suddenly starts doing them herself!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
My husband and I are in our second house together, I'm still using household items that we got 17 years ago when we bought our first house, I can't get my head around a family of 2 adults, 3 kids (planning another baby) who sell their house and literally everything in it, before they have somewhere else to go to. Then have to buy everything for the new house again, and need to get everything new for baby number 4 - all with one wage coming in! I've honestly never seen or heard anything like it.
Mental behaviour isn’t it! Plus she has Christmas in 8 weeks to buy for - it’s pure crazy behaviour. I bet she chucked it all cos she couldn’t be arsed packing things away properly 😵💫😵💫

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
More like she left it to last minute so had to go with that day. I doubt very much she was was at Asda that day. Also don’t believe she dropped them to school, made them dinner did homework and had them in bed reading a book together. The grans does a lot of the parenting or Kyle most nights she is in bed before the kids.
I think the only part of the kids lives, or at least the boys anyway, that Aimee is involved in is their conception, pregnancy, birth and then for the little brat she extends this to lying in bed watching tv, filming and posting online the other pupils in her dance class along with times and location 😤, free/gifted/sponsored days out, trying to make her the centre of attention at weddings and then finally taking her to see little mix and as usual not doing anything of a similar experience for the boys

123goss

Anybody else tempted to reply to her story and suggest the bloomin safari park trip for his birthday like you promised him last year and never did?

WW has a bday soon too. Wonder if she’ll get a crap wee evening at Angelina’s, or will more effort be made for the wee princess?
I was going to reply with “silverburn” 😏😂😂

• Haha