Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Well of course she will! You can’t possibly expect her to pack and move her belongings like normal people? She’ll get rid and buy new, same as all their stuff, furniture and baby equipment. Can’t expect the social mama to move to a new house and use things from the last house! Sheesh!

Wonder if she’s got that balloon lassie lined up with a tacky and wasteful welcome to your new home balloon arch for the driveway? Would be a good way to introduce herself to the neighbours 😆
Balloons for the new house and no doubt whitw carte Lane will be one of the first to be messaged when baby is here for another balloon set up.

Reactions: 3

Fandan

Better to have too much sunscreen. You put it on loads during the day, especially kids.

But the after sun?! Is she planning on slathering it over an elephant or something? Don’t understand how she could possibly need all that!
That lot of aftersun is just for her…

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
That needs to be in the new threat title 🤣 I can't imagine it will be long before were on a new thread!!
'But, oh my god! This heat is causing havoc with my ankles, also guys the heartburn is so bad after eating everything at the buffet breakfast'

Heat will get to her cankles and she’ll have to stay seated / laying down.
Sorry quoted the wrong post 🙃

• Haha

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Is jt just me or is her behaviour quite concerning today? She actually comes across if she is having some manic episode. Her mental health seams to be all over the place. All joking aside I think this girl really needs help. She’s going from one thing to the next and becomes fixated on it and nothing else matters. Tagging all these businesses in the hope that someone “gifts” them. It’s really quite alarming this erratic behaviour.
Totally agree. What is so hard about items going from your saved items to the cart then back to saved items? They will still be saved? Have I missed something?

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
The fact that she can give it away for a year shows that she’s using shite/cheap products.. you’d never see a doctor or dentist running a competition like that. It’s terrifying!
First thing I thought when I saw it was she’ll say it’s every 6 months and it’ll really be two treatments but you’re probably right 😴

Out the loop

We have prescription only meds at my work place and we aren’t even allowed to have them on our price list, fuck knows how she gets away with this

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Her engagement on this post is embarrassingly low! 10 comments.. one from big Ang’ and one from herself 😂😂😂 how can you have 31.2k followers and such low engagement? 😱 maybe Kyle has funded her insta career and bought her some followers! Make it make sense 🫣

8BEE5234-015E-4E56-B8EC-7D74DCFCB678.jpeg

oneofthefifteen

Why has the 3 ingredient pot of soup made it onto her grid?! A quick story (if she must!) is plenty! She’s really clutching at straws here isn’t she just so she can post to her bought robots!

dream 88

Does my head in why not take the kids away during the 6/7 week break in summer?? Why wait to October?

Don’t believe for a second she pays for all the beauty treatments. Every time she gets her nails done she tags the salon in multiple posts and they feature her on their Instagram feed. She’s just not declaring it as an Ad. Ange will be giving giving her free treatments in turn for promotion or she’ll be heavily discounting. She pays for nothing that girl.

Glesgagal93

Pure taken advantage of that woman. Bet kyles dad got home from working away for his 6/8 whatever week trips and has said something abojt the whole situation.

Sure kyles mum doesn't love doing washing or any sort of housework, I bet she likes keeping on top of household responsibilities as if you don't when working the place will become a mess and that's the last thing you need when doing a renovation!!

poor woman's just had one of her son's sent down for killing a wee old dear and the other son's incompetent wife move in with her feral children she can't stand to be around! Why have another child in this situation? If they were sure theywanted another why not just wait til they had actually found a place and got an offer accepted before trying again. Shagging at every opportunity at the in laws 🤮

And stealing all her handbags 💀

Wtf what's the tea on his brother then 👀

lightonalways

She complained about the weather being cloudy every day but if they travelled 10 minutes up the beach it was bright sunshine and so much to see and do! How can she even say she has mixed views about Turkey they have spent the whole time cooped up in one resort and not experienced a single thing about the country or even the region!!!!!!!! The resort is fine and i stayed there until 2 days ago I am interested in what she has to say about it !!!!!!! She is the victim of absolutely everything it really is tiresome !!!!!!!!!!!! She didn’t say what was wrong with the kiddies and I hope they are not too unwell maybe it is the bad cold that has been going around.
Probably sunstroke...

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Can't believe she bought new beds for the kids for moving in with the in laws but didn't think to keep her sofa etc.
Probably didn't have the money for storage and wanted to make some cash by selling them and like everything else in her life assumed the would be gifted back to her.