Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oneofthefifteen

Surely the day is not beginning at midday for them?! What have a those kids been doing all morning?! I don’t believe she’s not updating in real time either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Considering her post engagement is less than 1% sometimes I don’t know how many people she expects to make her soup 😂.

The bots you bought can’t cook hun x
And at least half of that 1% is her commenting on comments. Or her commenting on her own post! Or friends and family 😆

• Haha
Ave absolutely zero sympathy for her. Ah suffered from HG in ma last pregnancy, literally sick every day multiple times until the day Ah gave birth. At its worst ah couldnae even stomach water and would greet eating even tiny amounts ah food as I knew ah’d be sick just after it. By the 3rd trimester Ah had heartburn at night which had nothing to do with ma diet as Ah was eating only the plainest, blandest foods oot ah necessity.
Her heartburn and “exhaustion” are aw self inflicted. Even someboady who wisnae pregnant wid feel no weel after the amount of shite she’s shovelled intae her in the last week.
It was brutal, I mind it would randomly come on the sickness in most inconvenient places of all, literally anything I ate,no appetite and to this day I still can't stand the smell of fanta brings back the nightmares 🤣 heartburn wasn't until 6/7 months, yeah she had big mop of hair but also doesn't help if pregnant and big busted and all my insides being compact together but even Aimee ain't near that stage yet,no way could I pregnant or not eat Chinese, sicknen ice creams, big greasy breakfasts, she's going be having a 10lb baby munching on a biscoff when it comes out her.

• Haha
We live in basically the same house but in G64 and we are £330 a month gas and electric. There are only 5 of us though and my eldest is away half the week at the their other parents house 🤯 she’s in for a rude awakening between gas and electric, council tax and food shopping which will now include baby milk and nappies (just had a baby and that’s a huge expense) and other bills, I don’t see how they are going to have any money left at the end of the month. I couldn’t live like that, I’d rather be living in a smaller house where my children shared than take on more during this time and have to worry, or even better go and get a job to help lighten the load. She lives in a fantasy land x
It's just mental, could had easily extended on last house or some where bit older and extension on it. Fact they are moving and gaining nothing from it, well that's how it comes across.
It's mental we are little less but even seen a change over last couple months with it and there is 4 of us in 200 year old house in a small village and we are out all day during week.
Kyle is just as delusional as her, guy is working finger to bone and she moans about how she is having to parent 'solo' I'd be saying well get job and he wouldn't have to work keep you as well as kids.
Surely all her followers she this and not just us 😂

We live in basically the same house but in G64 and we are £330 a month gas and electric. There are only 5 of us though and my eldest is away half the week at the their other parents house 🤯 she’s in for a rude awakening between gas and electric, council tax and food shopping which will now include baby milk and nappies (just had a baby and that’s a huge expense) and other bills, I don’t see how they are going to have any money left at the end of the month. I couldn’t live like that, I’d rather be living in a smaller house where my children shared than take on more during this time and have to worry, or even better go and get a job to help lighten the load. She lives in a fantasy land x
Or even why have another child if you clearly can't afford to let all 4 kids have their own room. It's such ashame for those boys

oneofthefifteen

🙄🙄 they basically share their location and the exact times they are out the house/the country….all of them as clueless as each other!

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
So last car mummy and daddy didn't buy it was a lease.
She can try look well off in a RR but a friend of a friend was contacted by big Ange to do work and it got down to emails exchanged and rates then never heard back time waster and fact £100 too much for her also probably because the Friend didn't say let's make it a AD so big Ange patched her, she isn't only one trying run a business I actually felt bad for the mutual pal.

Social mama will be raging first Big Ange gets a new build so skanky maw has to have it, now Ange got the RR before Aimee gets her Discovery 🤣
She’ll be a richt sour puss the nicht that she’s no got her dream motor first.

• Haha

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
But she was fine to go to a wedding all day, of course she had to leave early because of her arm...fuck off! she loves being the victim/martyr. 'Oh my arm is so sore the kids were late for school and it hasn't helped my arm either'. There's nothing I hate more than victim banter and making out she's the first woman in the world to be pregnant and expecting her fourth child.

Exactly, there are people with real mental and physical problems who still manage to get their kids to school on time, hold down a proper job, run a house and family! Absolute realyin!
I know!! Would soooo love her to get a reality check! Hopefully Kyle will realise he's better off without her fat ass and leave her. Then she really would be the social mama on the dole cause she has no work ethic and no valid reason why she can't gain employment

TightShip

Yet when it's basic beauty beauticians they have to do 2 years of studying and carrying out treatments and then another 2 for hnc/hnd to even become a lecture in a college.
Years to learn anatomy but someone can do it in under a year.
It's absolutely ridiculous and frighten.
I certainly wouldn't be going to industrial estate for lip filler or Botox.
She can afford to take on another unit bit still living in a rented new build.
Lol to that
Plus, you need a teaching qualification to teach in a college - whether that's nails or childcare, yet DDUG can inject willy-nilly

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

oneofthefifteen

At last, all those agency fees she pays or all those “work emails” to beg for things has finally paid off… she’s manifested some bubble bath and deodorant. At least that’s saved her a tenner to contribute to all the household bills…

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I actually bought one of those yo-yos the other week, broke within 5 mins 😂 I mean it was less than a £1 but the money she shells out on superficial shit that doesn’t help her wellbeing. I just feel right now she’s fucking pointless and her life is like a Channel 5 documentary and some intervention is about to happen with some expert.

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
The fact that she can give it away for a year shows that she’s using shite/cheap products.. you’d never see a doctor or dentist running a competition like that. It’s terrifying!