Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glesgagal93

Thank you ❤ she's not fussy with her food is she, I defo am 🙈😜 x

The hotel is nice and the food is acceptable but certainly not what you would call good ………. we got a good deal compared to other all inclusive ones in the area so maybe that is the same for Aimless and her brood

I read that back and sounds like I am saying the hotel is not good ……….. I meant the food 🤣 Ok if you have kids who need fed but not restaraunt quality if that makes sense. The resort is huge and the prices for all inclusive are reasonable so it is to be expected

Reactions: 4

lightonalways

If she misses him, she should consider staying in the same house?

They moved the kids stuff to his mums, just commit and stay there to keep things stable for the kids and optimises family time. Using ‘closer to friends’ as an excuse to be at her mums while simultaneously moaning about not seeing her husband cos he’s IN A DIFFERENT TOWN is just silly. Prioritise the husband!
It's only gona get worse aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Has that Mrs B deleted her account or have I been
blocked 🥴
Yes deleted, she was on holiday then had a big rant when she came back about security and not sharing anything else from her home then had security team in so assuming something happened at her house while she was away then she came back on and said she was deleting it!

When they come back of holiday are kids going straight into new school? Since that will be house move they get the keys. They will come back from holiday and go between parents and new house while they furnish it. I haven't heard saying about going see any schools for kids etc I'm not sure how it works as my lot stayed in same schools.

Glesgagal93

• Wow

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Also, what the fuck is Kyle meant to be? He looks like he's just finished work in an office and forgot to sort his sleeves before attending the wedding.

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Who needs a recipe card for basic family meals? Especially when not out at work all day! So busy lying down all day.

Wish she’d find some self respect.

• Heart

weeisa123

If she wasn't pregnant I'd definitely say she's been fucking about with her face again. What's going on here?
Looks like she didn’t keep up with her tear trough fillers (because she was only gifted them once and not for any top ups) and her face is slowly dissolving. Absolutely haggard looking and more baw-faced than ever thanks to a 5,000 calorie a day diet 🙈

• Haha
Bag of washing, I've no heard that in years but it perfectly sums her up! 4th baby, get a few pairs of cheap leggings aimee and wear those hideous oversized shirts you've never got off. She'll no go over £100 for the weans birthdays even though she went £20 over but will happily spend a fortune on maternity clothes and go begging for a knitted moses basket after she said they weren't going to get one but she loves the look of them so now she's after one. She's got to be taking the piss at this point.
I honestly believe she's got noone in her life to talk to these things about which is why she comes on her stories to talk shite noone I interested in
she’s not after one of thoose £400 ones with the tassels the celebs have

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
I checked her grid post from last year and it was posted on 5th September but I’m not sure if it was late because she was on a hen weekend wasn’t she.
And she didn’t post on her grid the previous year to wish him happy birthday.

Reactions: 3

lightonalways

Granted, it’s only me and my wee girl at home and I’m a fully functioning adult, but what’s the big deal about doing your washing? Why’s that such a chore?! Organise/sort the colours etc, bang it in the washing machine and then hang it up/tumble dry it. I’m genuinely perplexed at why this seems to be akin to doing life saving surgery for these social media looneys.
Exactly, and it's holiday washing, she's not gona need those clothes straight away so why does the world need to stop for her to manage it?!

Reactions: 3