Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
398A77AB-8777-42A5-A01D-F4B7AFA18181.jpeg
Right which one of yous did this

(On a serious note . Meant to add the link)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Her grid post today.
I could actually cry for the kids, shes missing out on so many priceless moments by being more interested in idealistic pictures and moments not working out like they did in her head. Its really worrying for the kids, and they will take the brunt of her attitude

Reactions: 17
Just can’t get my head around how she treats them so obviously different! My boys are 1 & 4 and they’re treated as equal as they can be at these ages, she’s a cowbag! We’re going to Tenerife in 3 weeks and are so looking forward to time away as a 4 with some winter sun hopefully but she’s acted so ungrateful the whole time she’s been away!

Reactions: 9
611A6DE7-ECF3-47BF-9F03-AB985FE5BF1D.jpeg

May God forgive me, but I read this story to my little girl tonight…was reminded of a certain someone.

Also, why’s Callie always front and centre in the pictures? That picture of Kaiden in the pool she put up today is lovely. Why wasn’t that first? Why’s it always got to be wee Shirley Temple?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot wait to get back to my mums - sums her up perfectly if you ask me.

I don't even buy one child a sweet from the shop on the way back from the school run without buying for the other for the end of the day, nevermind let one get a pony ride and not the other 2, especially since wee Jackson seems really interested. I bet you could scroll and randomly stop on her grid posts and you'd find way more posts featuring or just solo posts of Callie than the boys combined. She's ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe that grid post. She is mumping cause she didn’t get the perfect pictures from her holiday to hang in her new home???? Am I actually reading that right? She’s needing help asap. The best pictures we have in our home is when they are all pulling faces or doing something quirky. Instantly brings back the memory. Ungrateful brat. Enjoy every moment witb your kids. God all we got this year was a weekend to a caravan park. But we made the most of it. Weather was crap but we had so much fun. I just can’t witb this woman. She needs to lose the phone. She is not inspiring at all. There is nothing real about her. Feel like I’m ranting 🤣🤣 but this got to me tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t believe that grid post. She is mumping cause she didn’t get the perfect pictures from her holiday to hang in her new home???? Am I actually reading that right? She’s needing help asap. The best pictures we have in our home is when they are all pulling faces or doing something quirky. Instantly brings back the memory. Ungrateful brat. Enjoy every moment witb your kids. God all we got this year was a weekend to a caravan park. But we made the most of it. Weather was crap but we had so much fun. I just can’t witb this woman. She needs to lose the phone. She is not inspiring at all. There is nothing real about her. Feel like I’m ranting 🤣🤣 but this got to me tonight
Exactly this! The funny photos where they show their personality and it sparks a conversation when you all look at it. But that won't go too well with the cream and beige new build. I can just imagine the sort of photo she was after, blown up on a massive canvas as you enter Mamas Maison 😴

Reactions: 6
I honestly think if I acted the way this useless boot does my husband would ask for a divorce, and he'd be perfectly in the right to do so. How anyone can be with this pathetic excuse for a woman is beyond me. She has no drive, no ambition, no self awareness, no humour, no fun, no adventure, absolutely nothing but grabbiness and moaning ALL the bleeping time. Kyle, seriously, if you ever read this, women and mums are not like this! You've landed a complete dud mate!

• Heart
Tell me u read tattle without telling me u read tattle, Aimee will go first....puts a picture of Kaiden on stories in the pool with no swim vest on! Everything isn't rosey with the in laws, no doubt they're not pandering to her & that's why she can't wait to get back to her Mum's (where she'll be waited on & doesn't need to parent). Roll on the scheme move for the tit show that is the Social Maw's life 👌

She can’t wait to get home to scrambled eggs on seeded bread ………. Turkey must not have the exact eggs and bread she likes, what a shame and it doesn’t have the only lip balm she can use!!!!!! What a terrible time poor Shaimless is having on that terrible holiday the bleeping ungrateful cow …….. I had scrambled eggs on seeded toast every morning for breakfast staying in the same resort and it was much nicer than it is eating it at home in rainy Glasgow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell me u read tattle without telling me u read tattle, Aimee will go first....puts a picture of Kaiden on stories in the pool with no swim vest on! Everything isn't rosey with the in laws, no doubt they're not pandering to her & that's why she can't wait to get back to her Mum's (where she'll be waited on & doesn't need to parent). Roll on the scheme move for the tit show that is the Social Maw's life 👌
She’s defo ripped that swim vest off Kaidens back and ordered him to get in the pool for an insta pic for tattle hasn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1675330Right which one of yous did this

(On a serious note . Meant to add the link)

In shaimees case it will be 4 in 4 kids who can't swim!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is about to make moving house her entire personality….
Good lord please no. I don't think I can take it, especially not after packing-gate. She dragged that out for days. Just imagine how painful it's going to be watching her decide if all the families matching outfits should go in a morrisons bag for life or a home bargains bag for life 😫.
I give her 3/4 weeks before she's asking for "recommendations" *COUGH* freebies *COUGH* for first Christmas in our new house decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, am I reading this right? She wants to come home because she didn’t get the 💫content💫 she wanted? Jesus bleeping Christ, cannot believe she’s openly said that.
She’s like a teenager who’s playing houses and never grown up!

Someone (can’t remember who, or find the post sorry) said this a week ago, that she’ll be hating the holiday as it’s not as insta perfect as she’d hoped. Instead of looking like a bronzed instamum cradling her gorgeous bump whilst lying on the beach, she just looks like a beached whale who needs some sunlight and vitamins.

Id put money on it that she’s had a run in with the in-laws again and they’ve seen right through her bullshit and “working” on holiday, who does she think she is, some big CEO who can’t have a day off 🫠🫠

I genuinely don’t think she realises how bleeping cringey she is, I’m only hanging around to watch this shitshow of the house move and baby coming otherwise I’d have unfollowed her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Advertising reading eggs whilst resembling an actual egg…got to hand it to you Aimee hen, you work hard 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.