Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is 100% a Botox inspired reg 😂😂 oh my god the level of cringe I have for her is beyond words.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it wholly insidious that this 'aesthetics' industry exists and is so poorly regulated. I also think as a mother of girls fat Ange should be having a word with herself about capitalising on the insecurities of women. Not eating cookies and donuts every day goes a longer way to helping you stay fresh, fit and focused, pumping your face with poison does absolutely nothing for anyone judging by her Botox page, those women look absolutely horrendous.

Reactions: 7
We have prescription only meds at my work place and we aren’t even allowed to have them on our price list, duck knows how she gets away with this

Reactions: 3
It’s very scary and where is she even buying it from if she doesn’t have a prescription??

Reactions: 1
The fact that she can give it away for a year shows that she’s using shite/cheap products.. you’d never see a doctor or dentist running a competition like that. It’s terrifying!

Reactions: 4
Why does Aimee always look so grubby with her fake tan, clinging to her hands, feet, elbows….reminds me of the state I used to think I looked great it when I was 15! I guess Aimee hasn’t ever mentally left the age of 15 soooo….

• Haha
The fact that she can give it away for a year shows that she’s using shite/cheap products.. you’d never see a doctor or dentist running a competition like that. It’s terrifying!
First thing I thought when I saw it was she’ll say it’s every 6 months and it’ll really be two treatments but you’re probably right 😴

Reactions: 3
Why does Aimee always look so grubby with her fake tan, clinging to her hands, feet, elbows….reminds me of the state I used to think I looked great it when I was 15! I guess Aimee hasn’t ever mentally left the age of 15 soooo….
Yes I remember my daughter going through this fake tan phase and we'd argue like crazy over how I always thought she looked dirty! She's a lot younger than Aimee and even she admits now how hideous it looked! She just always looks like she needs a Dettol bath, even on holiday when you're constantly showering she manages to look like she smellls like a chip pan!!
Also, is the dirty woman lying on a sunlounger without a towel??? 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The fake tan clinging to her hairy belly is giving me the boak 🥴

• Sick
I only wear fake tan for a night out or if the outfit I’m wearing looks better with a tan but do you normally keep it on that long? Cause I doubt she’s took the tan with her she’s too lazy for that! Which means she’s had it on for over a week now 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I just noticed she is lying on that sunlounger without a towel. Yuk. She must be sticking to it 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Who is actually prescribing for Ange?
Someone I know who is currently doing her MASTERS in cosmetic medicine posted the below…. Makes for an interesting read.

No wonder Ange is giving out a freebie now before she gets shut down!

Regulation of the industry is thankfully about to get stricter!!

The Health and Social Care Bill was recently amended to allow even more measures to be put in place to protect the public when they are considering a cosmetic treatment.

Did you know that in every other nation, it’s illegal for anyone other than a health care professional to carry out these treatments. In Scotland in 2016,they regulated health care professionals who were already regulated by their own governing body. Yet the amount of unsafe practice going on everywhere else wasn’t touched because no one could decide who would be responsible for it. How does that make sense?

At present (until the new measures are in place in a few months time) there are a few scenarios occurring in this industry. Some are good, some need more work.

No matter what! If you are receiving REAL anti wrinkle medication, whether it’s in a clinic or salon, you must meet the prescriber face to face and the salon must be registered with healthcare improvement Scotland. It doesn’t matter who’s doing the injecting, the prescriber and premises MUST be registered with them. If not, the salon owner and prescriber are breaking the law - FACT!

Scenario 1.
The premises is regulated by Healthcare Improvement Scotland, the prescriber is in the building, the prescriber is the injector or the injector is a Healthcare professional.
BEST CASE SCENARIO as this means all parts of the business have been inspected and emergency medication is ALWAYS available

Scenario 2.
The premises is a salon. They use a registered prescriber and the premises and prescriber are registered with HIS. The injector is not a health professional but they have an emergency medication agreement in place with the prescriber who oversees everything. Nothing illegal going on here in this scenario until the new measures come in place soon. SECOND BEST CASE SCENARIO AT PRESENT

Scenario 3.
The salon isn’t registered and neither is the prescriber. Dodgy salon owner and dodgy prescriber but at least you have access to real products and hopefully emergency medication. . Not a great scenario and I’d be wary of any prescriber not following rules as they have sworn an oath. NOT A GREAT SCENARIO AND LAWS BEING BROKEN

Scenario 4.
The salon isn’t registered with HIS and does not have a prescriber. This means illegal/ fake products being used and no access to emergency medication if you are in danger. ABSOLUTE WORSE CASE SCENARIO and regulation should have targeted this group first.

Ask yourself where you get your cosmetic treatments and what one of these four scenarios does your place of choice fit into? Go on to Healthcare Improvement Scotland website and type in the postcode of the area you use and all registered premises will come up for that area so you can check for yourself if the premises you use is good enough. Take time to read their latest inspection report. Even health professionals get poor reports and need to improve their practice. And like I mentioned above some healthcare professionals don’t even register and are definitely breaking the law! It’s not all medic v non medic sadly. Everyone is capable of breaking the rules for a quick sale!

• Heart
Is big ange even a qualified beautician? I thought she just done an eyelash course before and now she’s putting tit into peoples faces 🙈 no thanks. I would never go to someone that wasn’t a dentist, nurse or pharmacist for aesthetics.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.