Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a perfect chance to make this reading eggs #AD more genuine. She could have said she's working with them and then shown the kids actually using it across several days while on holiday and then posted the ad.
See these voice overs and then the ad's oh my. I can't. I imagine the traumatised look on her face and how forced and rehearsed she sounds is exactly what I looked and sounded like sat infront of my 2nd year French teacher trying to reel off how many members I had in my family and how to order a cheese burger after having a shower. She's so so bad that I think she must be taking the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I smell so much shite. Is this her trying to make out to her in laws that Instagram is her actual real job and she's just SO busy she even has to work when on holiday?? She's absolutely at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the ad coukd have been done so much better. I love reading eggs. It has really helped my girl that struggles with reading. She totally missed the point of the ad.honestly coukd never see her sitting down phonics and reading with her kids

Reactions: 8
Straight back home and doing work ad for what? Never heard her use something like that before, back at her mother's where they can all pander to her. Didn't get content or photos she wanted for the holiday... That's a holiday Aimee you twit pictures/videos caught of guard living in the moment, laughing none of this posing set up coordinated outfits.
Final rant it annoys me how big Ang youngest is constantly dirty looking, dribbles, snotty, slabbers isn't she like 3? And always got what looks like a impetigo rash round her mouth and jaw.
Can't wait to see where this lot will be in 10 years, nae young's kids for content.

Reactions: 8
Straight back home and doing work ad for what? Never heard her use something like that before, back at her mother's where they can all pander to her. Didn't get content or photos she wanted for the holiday... That's a holiday Aimee you twit pictures/videos caught of guard living in the moment, laughing none of this posing set up coordinated outfits.
Final rant it annoys me how big Ang youngest is constantly dirty looking, dribbles, snotty, slabbers isn't she like 3? And always got what looks like a impetigo rash round her mouth and jaw.
Can't wait to see where this lot will be in 10 years, nae young's kids for content.
I actually feel really sad for the kids, they'll have the big house and if the social mama gets her own way she'll have Kyle working all hours for the big flashy car too. So from the outside looking in you'd hope and assume that the kids are all being loved, cared for and looked after but the reality is from what she shares on her stories it appears that loads of their needs aren't being met. We've all shouted at our kids when we've been overwhelmed or just wanted 10 minutes peace after a day of school runs, work and cooking dinner. But I would be absolutely mortified if anyone seen me telling the kids off or sitting on my phone they're after something, but she thinks she's being "real" by posting these things. I can't work out if she was dragged up this way or if she's just got away with all the little things for so long that she genuinely believes her behaviour now is normal and OK.
I hope the teachers at the kids new school see past the influencer lifestyle and get her and the kids some help because she's only going to continue to get worse. A few months with a local community connector would do them all the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she expecting people to believe that her and the kids using that reading app. She couldn’t even do home schooling with poor Kayden during kick down.

Remember her mum had to get the work all done over face time

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seen on the news a 14 yr old boy got stabbed in Killie last night what a shame x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
'forgot' to take meds, surely if your heartburn is that bad it's impossible to forget your heartburn meds?? Is she bleeping INSANE? My god she absolutely pisses me right off with her drivel. Greetin in her maw's bed like a wee lassie. duck sake she's a shambles.

Reactions: 24
I’d give my right arm to get a holiday to Turkey right now..she’s a spoilt wee brat! What a slap in the face to her hubby who works his arse off to give them a nice life! Honest to God..she should read the room….Most hardworking people can barely afford to heat their homes and pay the bills..then you’ve got this wee Madam complaining that she didn’t get insta content, has heartburn and misses her maws bed 😫 hope she loses followers after her stupid rants!

Reactions: 23
'forgot' to take meds, surely if your heartburn is that bad it's impossible to forget your heartburn meds?? Is she bleeping INSANE? My god she absolutely pisses me right off with her drivel. Greetin in her maw's bed like a wee lassie. duck sake she's a shambles.
Deliberately forgot to take so that by time she got home she could act ill and go to her bed... Ohh wait just seen she's posted herself in bed ..ill... Could never had guessed she would been.

Reactions: 15
She’s absolutely going to fall apart when she moves/has the baby. Won’t be able to avoid it all and hide in her Mammy’s bed. She’s got no resilience at all, those poor kids 😕 Whose looking after them and getting them prepared for going back to school whilst she has meltdown 2378 of the year? She’s a GROWN woman.

Reactions: 11
You just know the last day of that holiday will have been spent all focused on her and her meltdowns. Imagine sitting in an airport crying (about duck all no doubt) in front of your 3 kids! My dad took seriously unwell this year, out of the blue and we nearly lost him but guess what, my kids never even knew because even tho I was terrified and literally falling apart, I held my tit together in front of my kids coz thats what you do! Those poor kids must always feel on edge, wondering what kind of mood their mums in.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My guess is that she got the invoice in from solicitor and they don't have enough money ready to transfer for exchange on1st, asked the in laws for cash and got told to duck off for continually taking advantage, should have saved or budgeted etc. ...They don't have the cash ready to cover the deposit and the solicitor fees, lbtt etc. Either that or they've told her she's a shite avoidant parent (aka the truth)

she's done nothing but moan the whole holiday, the whole last few years she's been whinging and complaining while doing duck all to contribute to their lifestyle or bringing her kids up! Aka swimming lessons, homework support. She's a crap SAHM, I work full time and do more than her.

Can wait for moving day huns xoxo

Reactions: 21
There has definitely been a fall out with the in laws. Wondering if the FIL pitched a fit when he saw how much Aimee was taking the piss out of her MIL. The whole nonsense with the puppies in their house being renovated, and that video of Kyle's dad asking "Where are you now?" Suggests that she may have overstayed her welcome.

She's a rude, entitled, spoiled, ungrateful brat. Crying in the airport? Get a bleeping grip of yourself.

I'm convinced the only reason Kyle doesn't leave is that he'd end up paying through the nose for maintenance or because he doesn't want to split the kids up as I could imagine her moving out to her mums with Callie and leaving the boys to raise themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Selfish cow has ruined that holiday for the Kilgours hasn't she? She's had a meltdown and absolutely fucked it. That family must dislike her and her whining.

Reactions: 13
My guess is that she got the invoice in from solicitor and they don't have enough money ready to transfer for exchange on1st, asked the in laws for cash and got told to duck off for continually taking advantage, should have saved or budgeted etc. ...They don't have the cash ready to cover the deposit and the solicitor fees, lbtt etc.
I think you could be onto something with this. She has probably frittered away thousands on shite and now being asked where all the money is and why is Kyle working 8 days a week for her to spend it all on biscoff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she speak for her family saying they didn't have a great end to their holiday. As they kids grow up they won't remember little things like that but I bet she harps on and on so much that their memories of Turkey will be tainted but her always saying we didn't have a great time or I didn't get the photos I wanted.
I'll never stop saying she causes these problems by trying to have the insta perfect life but doesn't even have the effort in her to get out her bed yet somehow thinks she'll produce these photos etc.
I understand children need to know and see emotions but it's bound to be slightly traumatising seeing your mum just crying in the airport. She's papped the kids off with someone else the entire holiday but no doubt cried infront of them for even more attention. Its not a healthy parent child relationship and I bet at soon as Kaiden is a teen he'll be responsible for her emotional state. You see it all the time in kids who's parents struggle mentally, it's horrible.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.