Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless if they have paid for the actual holiday, I'm sure they will have paid for a lot when there, experiences, meals etc. They have been nice enough to say they'll go away with her and her kids and have given her time off every single day. She should be grateful for even that but she isn't. I can't believe she is having a fourth baby she is a waste of space. Kyle could do a million times better and work half the hours he does and be much happier!

Reactions: 11
Every time she posts a photo of those weans my heart breaks. Even on holiday when they should be out in the sunshine and fresh air all day, they look pale and tired. The 3 of them have actual bags under their eyes. Kaiden always looks so unhappy but not in an ungrateful, moody way (like his Maw). More in an absolutely defeated, scunnnered way. I can't explain it well but it makes me genuinely feel heart sorry for him. Then theres wee Jackson. #justiceforjackson, enough said. And even Callie, although a bit of a heednip on insta, shes just a product of her environment. She looks like she needs some veg and a 2 week kip.

Reactions: 16
It's also extremely sad that her kids are unwell on holiday but she thinks and wants to have time to answer questions for strangers on the internet?

Reactions: 8
It’s actually really peeing me off she couldn’t even be bothered to get nice wee white trainer socks for the boys with their converse yet I bet she’s got wee megamind everything matching to “twin” with her big slug of a maw

Reactions: 13
Anyone entering big Ang’s comp to win free Botox and filler for a year! 😂😂😂 hands up who wants botched 😱😱🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine having sick weans on holiday but spending your last hours there pandering to fannies on Instagram. She needs an intervention ASAP. She's seriously unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imagine having sick weans on holiday but spending your last hours there pandering to fannies on Instagram. She needs an intervention ASAP. She's seriously unwell.
All of that lot need an intervention. The ex social mamas club gang, all live in a fake reality! Then fall out, by the seems of it, with anyone who tries to provide clarity.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh the temptation to pop a question in about the Ottoman empire... I mean, she want questions about Turkey right? 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping massive country and culture with an incredible history.
Came here to comment about this. You went to one resort and looks like you didn’t leave it. What the duck could you have to say about Turkey?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Came here to comment about this. You went to one resort and looks like you didn’t leave it. What the duck could you have to say about Turkey?
Canny wait to see her trip advisor review.
'NO SUN! Resort did not provide childcare and I had to WALK through the tunnel to get to the other side. Will not be back!'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We were in Turkey for first time this year. Whilst in resort we could have been anywhere - Spain, Greece, France etc etc but we went on excursions so we could see what it was really like. Obviously there were no gifted excursions so they just had to stay in resort. Also, whether the in-laws paid or not it will still a gifted holiday for her as her contribution would have been zilch, just more overtime for Kyle x

We've been to Turkey a good few times and there is a lot to do excursion wise even if you are staying AI in a resort. They didn't even take the kids out on a boat trip! I think they hired a big bed on the beach for the day, wow what an authentic Turkish experience! She didn't even go to the Turkish Baths or get a hammam, I do that every time we go as it's SO nice and relaxing but I suppose her phone would get damaged by the steam and if it's not for the gram what is the point 🙄

Reactions: 12
Did the in-laws pay for the holiday? I have a feeling she is going to slate it into the ground after seeing her latest stories saying she has ‘mixed views’ I would slap the face off her if I was Kyle’s mum if they have paid. She is one ungrateful cow. She’s not even grateful for this baby anymore now she’s actually pregnant
She complained about the weather being cloudy every day but if they travelled 10 minutes up the beach it was bright sunshine and so much to see and do! How can she even say she has mixed views about Turkey they have spent the whole time cooped up in one resort and not experienced a single thing about the country or even the region!!!!!!!! The resort is fine and i stayed there until 2 days ago I am interested in what she has to say about it !!!!!!! She is the victim of absolutely everything it really is tiresome !!!!!!!!!!!! She didn’t say what was wrong with the kiddies and I hope they are not too unwell maybe it is the bad cold that has been going around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
You would think after 2 weeks in the sunshine then kids would look a bit healthier but nah, still look like they are wee street urchins from the Dickensian era - pure shame, their mother needs to start looking at their diet & fill them with vegetables!

• Haha
Good morning my lovelies! After I gOt GoiNg for a week in the sun with the kiddies, I’m just playing catch up. I obviously didn’t do it right because I forgot to update everyone on the weather daily 😞.

Oh my gooness I can’t believe she said she was going to do a Q+A and then didn’t bother hersel doing it - wow, shocked. She’s a bleeping useless woman.

And yes Shaimee, it is “insane” DDUG is running that competition. It’s insane she’s allowed to do it and it’s insane that any aesthetics, nail or hairdresser worth their salt would use you for ads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She complained about the weather being cloudy every day but if they travelled 10 minutes up the beach it was bright sunshine and so much to see and do! How can she even say she has mixed views about Turkey they have spent the whole time cooped up in one resort and not experienced a single thing about the country or even the region!!!!!!!! The resort is fine and i stayed there until 2 days ago I am interested in what she has to say about it !!!!!!! She is the victim of absolutely everything it really is tiresome !!!!!!!!!!!! She didn’t say what was wrong with the kiddies and I hope they are not too unwell maybe it is the bad cold that has been going around.
Probably sunstroke...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.