Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she keeps saying she needs EVERYTHING so assuming she even got rid of crockery and cutlery etc? 🤷‍♀️ who does that, she was moving in with the in-laws not emigrating!! They have the triple bunk and the drawers etc they bought when they moved into the in-laws so surely they have enough to make do?
I bet this lazy cow isn't even in this house until Christmas so she doesn't need to do the school runs.
Where is all the kids toys and all their mementos and keepsake stuff? They must have storage with SOMETHING in it! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Notice how she says they are getting the keys - that's not the same thing as when they are actually moving in! As a few of you have said, she will kick the arse out of squatting with family as long as she can, rather than prioritise getting the kids settled into a new house.

Reactions: 13
I mean she keeps saying she needs EVERYTHING so assuming she even got rid of crockery and cutlery etc? 🤷‍♀️ who does that, she was moving in with the in-laws not emigrating!! They have the triple bunk and the drawers etc they bought when they moved into the in-laws so surely they have enough to make do?
I bet this lazy cow isn't even in this house until Christmas so she doesn't need to do the school runs.
Where is all the kids toys and all their mementos and keepsake stuff? They must have storage with SOMETHING in it! 🤦‍♀️
She did say in her stories a few weeks ago that she needed cutlery and kitchen utensils for her new house. I can’t believe she chucked EVERYTHING.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My husband and I are in our second house together, I'm still using household items that we got 17 years ago when we bought our first house, I can't get my head around a family of 2 adults, 3 kids (planning another baby) who sell their house and literally everything in it, before they have somewhere else to go to. Then have to buy everything for the new house again, and need to get everything new for baby number 4 - all with one wage coming in! I've honestly never seen or heard anything like it.

Reactions: 8
My husband and I are in our second house together, I'm still using household items that we got 17 years ago when we bought our first house, I can't get my head around a family of 2 adults, 3 kids (planning another baby) who sell their house and literally everything in it, before they have somewhere else to go to. Then have to buy everything for the new house again, and need to get everything new for baby number 4 - all with one wage coming in! I've honestly never seen or heard anything like it.
Mental behaviour isn’t it! Plus she has Christmas in 8 weeks to buy for - it’s pure crazy behaviour. I bet she chucked it all cos she couldn’t be arsed packing things away properly 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 5
The social mama- Turkey wasn’t good enough, her pregnancy’s a drag, new hoose is a fail so she canny even brag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't believe she bought new beds for the kids for moving in with the in laws but didn't think to keep her sofa etc.
Probably didn't have the money for storage and wanted to make some cash by selling them and like everything else in her life assumed the would be gifted back to her.

Reactions: 3
My cousin and her family emigrated to bloody Australia and even they shipped loads of stuff like toys, paintings, bedding, kitchen stuff,lamps etc. It cost an arm and a leg but even if you want to buy new furniture, SURELY you still have all the stuff that is personal?? Frames, photos, ornaments, gifts, rugs etc?? We have beautiful candlesticks, vases, frames etc that were gifts that I will have forever no matter how many times I move, has she genuinely binned everything? I have a 14 year old cheeseplant ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I honestly think this girl is a sociopath. A complete empty vessel.

Reactions: 9
Her smug face today sitting giving how glad she was of the rain then announcing she wasn’t even doing the school run. Her family should be ashamed along with her.

Do DMs count towards her engagement coz she’s clearly wanting folk to dm asking why the tears.

Reactions: 11
My cousin and her family emigrated to bloody Australia and even they shipped loads of stuff like toys, paintings, bedding, kitchen stuff,lamps etc. It cost an arm and a leg but even if you want to buy new furniture, SURELY you still have all the stuff that is personal?? Frames, photos, ornaments, gifts, rugs etc?? We have beautiful candlesticks, vases, frames etc that were gifts that I will have forever no matter how many times I move, has she genuinely binned everything? I have a 14 year old cheeseplant ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I honestly think this girl is a sociopath. A complete empty vessel.
It can’t be personal when it’s all gifted tat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her smug face today sitting giving how glad she was of the rain then announcing she wasn’t even doing the school run. Her family should be ashamed along with her.

Do DMs count towards her engagement coz she’s clearly wanting folk to dm asking why the tears.
This put me over the edge this morning I had to reply and unfollow. She’s truly delusional, folk can’t pay for their heating n lazy arse is moaning about how happy she is to be back at mummy’s & how she doesn’t need to do the school run? Someone needs to give her a reality check.
She replied to be saying I have no idea & she’s glad I unfollowed 😅 First time I’ve ever replied but I couldn’t bite my tongue any longer it’s so infuriating!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah ken it’s awfy early but ah cannae help masel
Thread suggestion: Thesocialmama.xo #18 ma neck, ma back, ah never get oot ma sack
It’s got to be this one with 60 odd likes! 👏🏼

I bet any £££ she’s got rid of anything cos that’s what the ‘law of attraction’ states - to bring what you want to your life/ manifest your dream life you have to make space for it. Only problem is you need to show gratitude and this wee boot is an ungrateful negative horrible cowbag

Reactions: 10
Cos she wanted it all to be insta hun style beige and matchy matchy, so she chucked out all their stuff that didn’t fit that vibe.

Hasn’t bought any more cos they can’t afford it and prefer to get it all #gifted.

Blows my mind that anybody would do this. Imagine moving house and not having beds or sofas or desks or a kettle cos your waiting on freebies?
It’s got to be this one with 60 odd likes! 👏🏼

I bet any £££ she’s got rid of anything cos that’s what the ‘law of attraction’ states - to bring what you want to your life/ manifest your dream life you have to make space for it. Only problem is you need to show gratitude and this wee boot is an ungrateful negative horrible cowbag
mum of wildings probably got her to sign up to her manifestation course, but forgot that you cant teach gratitude to spoiled brats.

funny thing is, she’s bringing her daughter up to be just like her, so will have a rod off her own back shortly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.