Thesocialmama.xo #17 WRT her boys it’s cruel to be kind, but she’ll bend over backwards for wee Megamind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’know the bit where the kids have told her they had the best time? They probably felt compelled to tell her that, in case they upset her. Poor wee Jackson didn’t get to ride a pony, but Princess Tippy Toes did. Aye, he had the best time Aimee 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Bet the kids are kept off school tomorrow, even though they've been home since this afternoon.

Reactions: 10
Especially when wee Jackson is the animal lover. I could greet for him and Kaiden.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Bet the kids are kept off school tomorrow, even though they've been home since this afternoon.
They will be if its her doing the school run. She'll be crying to her mum saying she needs a break because she worked so hard on holiday doing the ADs and she never got a break from the kids etc, her mum will do the school run and she'll be on her stories before the cars at the end of the street saying she just had to get back into some sort of routine as she heads to silverburn for a costa and books a nail appointment so she doesn't have to look at her holidays nails anymore. Cause you know it was such a shite holiday after all

Reactions: 13
Im such a bit believer in some influencers using instagram as a job because they are that unemployable in every other sector. ( i know some are multi tasking queens so not saying all of them)

Im still so sad for jackson. If one kid cant get, when its something special ,none of them should. She is going to push those wee boys and kyle away, if you cant enjoy a holiday with your family, she needs to seek some help as pp and 4 kids with no support system is really going to impact her.

She’s probably so miserable cos it’s the longest she has spent with her kids in gknows how long - having to actually deal with them all day for 10 days instead of palming them off to somebody (Altho I am sure she did that half the time)
She is a mess of a woman, mess of a wife and mess of a mother. The way she treats the boys versus Callie is a disgrace and I’ll bet her MIL has called her out for something on holiday and she’s sat with her crocodile tears flowing cos she can’t handle the truth.
She lies in her pit day in day out doing the square root of F All yet the minute she goes on holiday and has to be present, she has ‘work’ to do - bore off Aimless, your ad’s are pure shite!! Also… nobody, and I mean nobody gives a tit about your holiday content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just imagine being the in-laws sitting in an airport after paying for a holiday for your family and grandchildren and your daughter in law is greeting at the airport because she didn’t get enough sunset pictures for her new hoose that you also probably gave them a big chunk of money towards. This shitshow gets worse by the day. This girl is mentally unstable and her mum should not be allowing her to lie in her pit greeting when she has 3 children to care for. The kids might have enjoyed some of the holiday Aimee but I guarantee you all they will remember when they grow up is their maw greeting for days on end and not understanding why. We have just came back from holiday and every time my kids smiled I also smiled because I was so happy they were enjoying themselves.
Sort yourself out, get a grip of your life and get aff instagram for your young family

Reactions: 18
New to this thread I’ve been lurking for months I used to follow amie but soon unfollowed everything seems so fake - I must have missed something that happened on the holiday for her to be crying at the airport the absolute lunatic. I agree I have seen her favour the girl to the 2 boys and it’s heart breaking to see. All 3 kids look like they need a big boost of vitamin D and a plate of veggies!! Also forgive me for saying but I don’t see what’s so special about the wee girl? Whenever I seen her on stories or in pictures she’s the biggest attention seeker and everything HAS to be about her. Amie isn’t doing her any favours and she’ll get a big shock when she’s in the big wide world and not everybody flocks to her every need/want.. because sorry hun she’s nothing special. I can’t imagine what’ll be worse if the new baby is a girl or boy - if it’s a boy another child of hers to be ignored after all the insta content dries up or if it’s a girl and it’ll be even more sad for the boys to be even more ignored

Reactions: 16
Remember all the smug “freedom” stories and posts when the kids were at school and that big stupid smile she had on her face which has been wiped off faster than she can swallow a biscotti coffee now eh? 😂😂😂 fast forward a few months and she’s lying on her big fat arse in her mums house greeting after hanging about with her kids for 10 days. What an absolute embarrassment 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My guess is that she got the invoice in from solicitor and they don't have enough money ready to transfer for exchange on1st, asked the in laws for cash and got told to duck off for continually taking advantage, should have saved or budgeted etc. ...They don't have the cash ready to cover the deposit and the solicitor fees, lbtt etc. Either that or they've told her she's a shite avoidant parent (aka the truth)
I think you could be onto something with this. She has probably frittered away thousands on shite and now being asked where all the money is and why is Kyle working 8 days a week for her to spend it all on biscoff.
Agree with you both, bet they’ve not got enough left and she’s been pulled up on it. No amount of her perception of “house admin” could’ve helped her budget that money or the fees needed to buy a house.

Standing-by for this to either all fall through or to watch her have a complete breakdown because she can’t adult properly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree with you both, bet they’ve not got enough left and she’s been pulled up on it. No amount of her perception of “house admin” could’ve helped her budget that money or the fees needed to buy a house.

Standing-by for this to either all fall through or to watch her have a complete breakdown because she can’t adult properly
Or their mortgage offer has expired/ chain has broken somewhere. . .

Reactions: 14
Someone must know them or know the family?! I want the inside tea on what has really happened on the holiday and what they all really think of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she send Kyle’s mum home with the cases of washing since she loves doing it mind! Aimee gave her piles and piles of washing to do when she got in from work when living there 🙄

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she send Kyle’s mum home with the cases of washing since she loves doing it mind! Aimee gave her piles and piles of washing to do when she got in from work when living there 🙄
Pure taken advantage of that woman. Bet kyles dad got home from working away for his 6/8 whatever week trips and has said something abojt the whole situation.

Sure kyles mum doesn't love doing washing or any sort of housework, I bet she likes keeping on top of household responsibilities as if you don't when working the place will become a mess and that's the last thing you need when doing a renovation!!

poor woman's just had one of her son's sent down for killing a wee old dear and the other son's incompetent wife move in with her feral children she can't stand to be around! Why have another child in this situation? If they were sure theywanted another why not just wait til they had actually found a place and got an offer accepted before trying again. Shagging at every opportunity at the in laws 🤮

I wonder if she still wears her MILs jammies & clothes 😂😂
And stealing all her handbags 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Pure taken advantage of that woman. Bet kyles dad got home from working away for his 6/8 whatever week trips and has said something abojt the whole situation.

Sure kyles mum doesn't love doing washing or any sort of housework, I bet she likes keeping on top of household responsibilities as if you don't when working the place will become a mess and that's the last thing you need when doing a renovation!!

poor woman's just had one of her son's sent down for killing a wee old dear and the other son's incompetent wife move in with her feral children she can't stand to be around! Why have another child in this situation? If they were sure theywanted another why not just wait til they had actually found a place and got an offer accepted before trying again. Shagging at every opportunity at the in laws 🤮

And stealing all her handbags 💀

Wtf what's the tea on his brother then 👀

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.