Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This cow is shameless, oh I managed to spend a small fortune..... But here's the boys plain £6 t-shirts I bought 🙄 que the callie show once again!

The free, tacky jewellery pleaseee 😭😭 I can see her in the “prada” name chain and the playboy bunny 😭😭 I mean do these companies even look at who they are sending the freebies too? Aimee the frump lol
I can just see her in the check shirt/granny jeans/new balance combo and the playboy necklace 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It took her a week tae take nae mair than 15 items oot the carrier bag and produce less than 5 minutes Ah riveting content. Honest tae god lassie, get aff yer mattress and gie yersel Ah shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way, was there a playboy bunny necklace? 🤣🤣
I skipped it the minute I saw gifted.
Who knew that tat was still made.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How pathetic is that haul, she has spent just over £100 and says she's spent a small fortune? She has three kids it's like £30 each but yet it's not it's £6 on each boy and the rest on Callie 🤣 she didn't even buy Callie a blazer or a jacket for starting school and the other stuff she could pick up in Primark. She is wired to the moon complete. The most boring dull haul ever that she's peed her pants about for a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omfg what 1 of you tricias called shaimee being on the arbonne fizz sticks this week!!!🤣🤣🤣
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
That was me!!! Don’t tell me she is?!! What a fud!!

We waited all week for that haul?? Seriously what a load of crap! This content she produces is as basic as the haul! As for the fizz sticks……didn’t take fat ang long to drop some off! More shite going into her body! Wonder how many takeaways she’ll have this weekend? Place your bets folks! Ill also bet the tiredness and sickness makes an appearance by tomorrow afternoon! “Oh Im so tired….I’ve been in bed all day” I’m calling it now 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What are the fizz sticks? Should you taking them while pregnant?🙈 really not giving her baby the best start with the amount of shite she eats. Actually never know someone like her she has to be the laziest person ever lies in her pit all day does one simple task and needs a rest, how would she cope if she actually had to work? She makes minimal effort with the kids she has why have another 😭 kyles family must rip the piss out of her behind her back for being such a lazy sod

• Haha
That was me!!! Don’t tell me she is?!! What a fud!!

We waited all week for that haul?? Seriously what a load of crap! This content she produces is as basic as the haul! As for the fizz sticks……didn’t take fat ang long to drop some off! More shite going into her body! Wonder how many takeaways she’ll have this weekend? Place your bets folks! Ill also bet the tiredness and sickness makes an appearance by tomorrow afternoon! “Oh Im so tired….I’ve been in bed all day” I’m calling it now 😂😂
The fact you called the fizz sticks…. Take a bow lol. Doubtful the midwife would be recommending them while pregnant.

That ‘haul’ was horrific. I thought it was holiday clothes she had bought but no, just numerous tracksuits. When is Callie going to wear these? She is wearing a school uniform 5 days a week now. When kids go to school they actually don’t need that much other clothes. I buy my kids little and often. That way they get to wear what they have. If you buy lots then they just grow out of them before they get a chance to wear them.

Reactions: 9
Waynetta slob has bleeping riled me today with those fizz sticks 🤬

Girl on here the other day saying about the overhaul and changes she’d made to be able to try and get pregnant but Aimee who has done duck all and is lucky enough to be pregnant thinks it’s a good idea to have a fizz stick while pregnant!!!

See if she reads here and thinks of doing a story saying oh btw my midwife says the fizz sticks are ok for bump she can duck right off.

Waynetta slob has bleeping riled me today with those fizz sticks 🤬

Girl on here the other day saying about the overhaul and changes she’d made to be able to try and get pregnant but Aimee who has done duck all and is lucky enough to be pregnant thinks it’s a good idea to have a fizz stick while pregnant!!!

See if she reads here and thinks of doing a story saying oh btw my midwife says the fizz sticks are ok for bump she can duck right off.
Says on the Arbonne website that a medical professional should be consulted before taking them if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. What are the chances of that having happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is that thing she is claiming to be scrambled eggs? Looks like something you'd get in super cheap hotel breakfast rather than homemade.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she honestly just done an Ad for Aldi when she apparently only shops in Asda? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And then forgot to bloody tag them 🤣🙈 mortified for her

• Haha
Says on the Arbonne website that a medical professional should be consulted before taking them if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. What are the chances of that having happened?
But it was Big Ange who dropped them off to her. Obviously she’s a medical professional…. All those qualifications she has to be injecting people’s faces.
Oh wait…. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she honestly just done an Ad for Aldi when she apparently only shops in Asda? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

And then forgot to bloody tag them 🤣🙈 mortified for her
And forgot to get the flour and Worcester sauce out for her reel… so go back and do it properly Shaimee cos it’s your ‘job’
Imagine the hairdresser ‘forgot’ to wash your conditioner out but just carried on anyway, she’s such a half arsed piece of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually raging about this. How does she manage to get these 'jobs'?! She lives off of Freddies takeaways, free doughnuts and Costa coffee but two supermarkets are letting her continue to pretend that she plays house like a parent?!

The only two meals that she has made recently so it makes sense that she was paid to do it as it's clear to see that she doesn't make nutritional meals for those Dickensian kids with rickets and scurvy ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How the duck do these supermarkets work with her??? Do they not watch the lazy bastard! She only ever cooks when she gets a free hello fresh box! Never seen her in Asda in my life until she 'worked' with them n never heard her mention Aldi until now! 🤣🤦‍♀️ these supermarkets really need to do their research on who they get to represent them !!

Aw ffs greedy arse melfy is also working with Aldi now 🤣 she's a tiktoker in case anyone doesn't follow
Looks like aldis a bit desperate and working with anybody these days 🤣

Reactions: 7
I enjoy a moan about instagrammers in the same way some folk enjoy watching soaps. This is the first time it’s made me properly cross and will ‘influence’ me into avoiding a brand. She never cooks and never shops in Aldi! She also is terrible at reading a script.

Feeling disgusted that this lazy woman (by her own posts) is being handsomely paid to lie about stuff for brands, while thousands of hard working mums do a long day at work and cook for their family every night

'my ultimate Mac and Cheese' 😂 that's the worst I've ever seen, where was the flavour coming from? Everyone knows the best mac cheese is baked.
She's a bleeping useless bleep so she is. Probably tells folk she's a 'great cook' 😂😂😂
Fat Ange commenting from both accounts to boost engagement 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was PAINFUL! It was like watching an awkward wean do their burns poem. And the way she pronounces produce 😭😭😭

• Haha
She has got to be paying agency fees more than she’s earning for these “jobs”. The brands don’t do the research just go with agencies who put forward people. So which is it Aimee, Aldi, Asda, Hello fresh of Tesco?!

ps I’ve just switched from Aldi to Lidl and finding it so much better!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.