Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be mortified if it doesnt go through. I dont think she is emotionally able to handle that. This is her all over though - shes like a wee lassie playing houses. Any other rationale adult understands the potential risk and chance that something might fall through at the last minute whereas all she can do is get excited about buying more shite and slapping it on social media to boast to all of her followers bots.

Reactions: 9
It’s not for sure until the missives are signed. Missives usually a couple of days before. I’ve heard of some being same day! Somebody I know had a chain fall down cos somebody up it had their mortgage pulled last minute and they struggled to set up another. (Also Scotland, so same system.)

Reactions: 2
My step son and his gf have just bought a flat, but trying to get the mortgage was a nightmare as he works for himself (Ltd company) and they weren’t overly keen on his dividends making up the difference.
Their initial mortgage offer was pulled at the last minute, but that’s because the bank changed all the rates and were only allowing 2 yr fixed rates instead of 5 or 10, so they had to start from scratch and offered a helping hand gift towards their already sizeable deposit they had saved to get it sorted and that’s on a lovely 2 bed flat, well within their means, nowhere near what Shaimee and Kyle are spending.
They’re both in for a shock once they are in and the bills start coming back in again.
It’s hard enough at the moment to work to live never mind Kyle just living for work. He’ll hit a brick wall at some point as working so much, all to keep your wife accustomed to her lazy lifestyle is just not maintainable, healthy or even remotely close to being fulfilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She won’t have even factored in the cost of living rises with this new house! I live in a similar style house and our energy bills are £250 a month right now and obviously that’s set to rise again and we only have 3 kids (I say only 🤣). Council tax on that house will be at least £230/£250 then there’s everything else to take into consideration including their mortgage. Shopping bills alone for the 6 of them! Nappies, wipes, formula on top!! I don’t see how one wage is ever going to cover all of that!!! No way she is getting her Disco Sport unless it’s about 20 year old!!! Will she be eligible for maternity allowance? Even though she contributes zero to society!!!

Reactions: 11
"your gal".... Ermmm your no ma gal hen! I'm 1 click away from unfollowing her but I'm too bloody nosey 😂. Shes totally thick as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who the feck is sick of hearing about this no doubt shite Zara HAUL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those poor kids have absolutely no routine. She’s out gallavanting then instead of taking them home to get them settled in house for dinner, bath etc she takes them to her mums. So when they should be winding down she’s traipsing them all in a car home. They must have no idea what’s coming next and their wee brains be all over the place. I hate when parents are so selfish that they create chaotic lifestyles when they have absolutely no need to!

Reactions: 12
Those poor kids have absolutely no routine. She’s out gallavanting then instead of taking them home to get them settled in house for dinner, bath etc she takes them to her mums. So when they should be winding down she’s traipsing them all in a car home. They must have no idea what’s coming next and their wee brains be all over the place. I hate when parents are so selfish that they create chaotic lifestyles when they have absolutely no need to!
Its so obvious wee Jackson just craved and needs that stability and security as well - but she doesn’t give a duck about that. Just like it is also clear he is going to regress so much moving schools but Aimee needs her manifested insta house.
Dont know how I will sleep tonight without seeing this long awaited zara “haul”

My lovelies, I am just so so upset right now. I have been looking forward to this Zara haul so much. In fact I have to go and have a lie down just now because I’m not hungry after my burger and pizza with curry. #needfreechinese

I’m going to go and manifest this Zara haul for tomorrow because I’m just so upset that I can’t see what whiny Wonka is going to be wearing in turkey. Like I am so so invested guys. What colours? Will she have new lashes? Jelly shoes or sneakers? Can anybody recommend a good salon to do free kids manicure? #faveweespecialprincess

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone just tell her no one gives a duck about what she bought Whiny Wonka in Zara 😂 my god she is bleeping DULL 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Damn. On the train just now into work and excitedly fired up insta, been saving this Zara haul for my journey, been dead excited about it so I have and the fat lazy bleep hasn't done it. Day ruined. How will I get through my 7-7 shift today!? Cry for me Tricias! ☹

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The free, tacky jewellery pleaseee 😭😭 I can see her in the “prada” name chain and the playboy bunny 😭😭 I mean do these companies even look at who they are sending the freebies too? Aimee the frump lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That jewellery… it’s like the tit you wanted off the looky looky man in Tenerife when you were 13 & it turned your neck green 🥴🥴🥴
Seriously, what grown woman wears a necklace with a playboy bunny on it 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How nice, cutting back on toys and games that kids love at Christmas time so fill up the sacks with Zara sale clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️
ps absolutely nothing wrong with cutting back and getting clothes for Christmas, however of course she’s doing this as she’s overspent on shite for herself and the wee lassie throughout the year! 😡

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.