Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of those dogs went to London!? How did that happen? They are so hideous aren't they?
Also, she has REALLY not researched the Turkey trip. Alanya is a 2.5 hr transfer from Antalya airport after a 5 hour flight. I did it once years ago with the kids, never ever again. Terrible flight times too, I think it gets back into GLA about 2am. Does she ever put any thought into anything??

Do we know if fat Ange kept her pup? It's never mentioned.
Antalya airport is also wild esp on the way home. Constantly busy, noisy and warm. Put me off Turkey again.

Reactions: 4
Her man looks absolutely exhausted btw what age is he, he looks old probs cos he's worked to the bone 🤣, who watches the kids while the lazy cow goes for a nighttime walk cany move any other time 🙄

Reactions: 8
Guessing she’s not back at kyles mums? We’ve not had any house shots lately. All in the car or out at her appointments.

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on tagging what she’s wearing?!! No body would be seen dead in anything she wears, she has zero style!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she insist on tagging what she’s wearing?!! No body would be seen dead in anything she wears, she has zero style!!!
I view it as a desperate attempt to be shared onto the stories of the shops she's tagging 😳. She doesn't look great in the photo she posted on her grid. She's really suited her face by taking any free treatment going not to mention the outfit. Looks like something you'd throw on to hang out the washing. And why does she insist on tucking her shirts in like that?!

Reactions: 2
Sorry Tricias, real life has taken over what with doing 2 things big Aims doesn’t, get my kids to school on time and work!

for those asking about kyles wage, he’s on 35-37k plus o/t enhancements. The only thing myself and that lazy toad have is our husbands do the same job for the same company albeit different teams/group. I’ve got loads more tea but I’d out myself by sharing it unfortunately 🧐

They will 100% be debted up to their eyeballs and everything will be on tick, they’ll not have a bean of savings or investments between them I can guarantee!
We’ll see the cracks start to show a few months after they move into their new home, as others have said they’ll have higher mortgage, higher council tax, factor fees etc to pay which they’ve not had to pay for nearly a year. That coupled with no one to constantly watch the kids whilst they’re in bed at 6pm 🤯 or do the school run when she’s been up all night with a newborn, we will see CRACKS and I am HERE FOR IT!!!!

Reactions: 26
Sorry Tricias, real life has taken over what with doing 2 things big Aims doesn’t, get my kids to school on time and work!

for those asking about kyles wage, he’s on 35-37k plus o/t enhancements. The only thing myself and that lazy toad have is our husbands do the same job for the same company albeit different teams/group. I’ve got loads more tea but I’d out myself by sharing it unfortunately 🧐

They will 100% be debted up to their eyeballs and everything will be on tick, they’ll not have a bean of savings or investments between them I can guarantee!
We’ll see the cracks start to show a few months after they move into their new home, as others have said they’ll have higher mortgage, higher council tax, factor fees etc to pay which they’ve not had to pay for nearly a year. That coupled with no one to constantly watch the kids whilst they’re in bed at 6pm 🤯 or do the school run when she’s been up all night with a newborn, we will see CRACKS and I am HERE FOR IT!!!!
You're absolutely right, it's going to fall apart before her eyes because she's put wanting a new baby above the 3 kids she already has. They've no extra income but adding a 4th child into the mix along with the costs of a house, baby items which she'll have to buy again and no doubt will want brand new, costs of fuel of she's going to be spending the day sitting in her mums and taking photos in her sisters mirror. Not to mention the fact that she's not had her own house for what will almost be a year by the time they move, it's going to be a massive shock for her but it's the children I feel sorry for. Their whole lives are changing, new house, new are, new baby that's so much for children to deal with and I can't see Aimre being a great support for them

I don’t understand why they got rid of all their stuff? I know we aren’t talking about the most logical thinker here, but who moves house thinking they’ll just buy everything new? And gets rid of baby stuff while actively trying for a baby? 🤷‍♀️

I know she WANTS the instagrift life, and is very committed to manifesting all new house and household items, but getting rid of your belongings in the hope that new free things will land in your lap is just… mad. So irresponsible. Not to mention wasteful and greedy.

The housing market is in turmoil just now, as the cost of living crisis bites. The reality of energy bills the size of mortgages, as well as price rises in all essential items, means that the affordability element at mortgage application is hurting folk who thought they’d be ok. Mortgage companies do extensive checks on who they lend to before they say yes, it’s not just as simple as filling in a form with your income - what are your commitments every month, what are you spending on and where. They scrutinise details she will not have even considered, and they make judgments based on how financially resilient and responsible you are.

I would not like to be a one income family with a spending and debt burden applying for an oversized mortgage right now. Unless it’s been gifted, I don’t think they’ll have a decent deposit, so the LTV won’t be favourable either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they got rid of all their stuff? I know we aren’t talking about the most logical thinker here, but who moves house thinking they’ll just buy everything new? And gets rid of baby stuff while actively trying for a baby? 🤷‍♀️

I know she WANTS the instagrift life, and is very committed to manifesting all new house and household items, but getting rid of your belongings in the hope that new free things will land in your lap is just… mad. So irresponsible. Not to mention wasteful and greedy.

The housing market is in turmoil just now, as the cost of living crisis bites. The reality of energy bills the size of mortgages, as well as price rises in all essential items, means that the affordability element at mortgage application is hurting folk who thought they’d be ok. Mortgage companies do extensive checks on who they lend to before they say yes, it’s not just as simple as filling in a form with your income - what are your commitments every month, what are you spending on and where. They scrutinise details she will not have even considered, and they make judgments based on how financially resilient and responsible you are.

I would not like to be a one income family with a spending and debt burden applying for an oversized mortgage right now. Unless it’s been gifted, I don’t think they’ll have a decent deposit, so the LTV won’t be favourable either.
Completely agree with all of this! They will have a mortgage offer in principal at the moment but not a final offer. I know when we went through a remortgage recently we had to jump through so many more hoops than we had previously. Having an extra dependant played a part in this and that was us having 2, not almost 4! We also both earn very well and our affordability really helped but was not plain sailing by any means. So I dread to think how hard that whole process will be now and with only one wage!

Completely agree with all of this! They will have a mortgage offer in principal at the moment but not a final offer. I know when we went through a remortgage recently we had to jump through so many more hoops than we had previously. Having an extra dependant played a part in this and that was us having 2, not almost 4! We also both earn very well and our affordability really helped but was not plain sailing by any means. So I dread to think how hard that whole process will be now and with only one wage!

They literally go through months of bank transactions, line by line, looking to see patterns of unaffordable spending. So if you have a low income but spend loads on clothes shopping or beauty treatments, or games websites etc, they see that as irresponsible spending. Not saying that’s what they spend on btw, it’s just an example. Although, silverburn a dozen times a week does tell a story!

Same with debt, it’s ok to have debt, but not ok to use it as a way to fund your day to day living.

And forecast energy bills for a big house like that will now be five or more times higher than they paid in their last house. And cos they don’t live there yet, they won’t be on a deal and will be locked into the October price cap nightmare.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could not agree more. It took me six applications and I have a good credit rating, salary and a 25% deposit and that was by myself!! This must just be in principal and then when they do the stress tests it won't work out. How could it be possible?? With inflation rising, the stress tests will include much higher interest rates. I am unsure why someone would put themselves and their family in this position all for Instagram. What if it crashed one day and couldn't be reused? Yeah, sure I'd be bored during work but WTAF would she do. I don't think she realises that now a days people are over the whole influencer thing. We witch about them yes but we do not give a tit about their material goods/houses. I just cannot get my head around moving the schools from probably one of the best school areas to the worst. Hope the kids can claim some form of compensation or maybe a few cookies and a French vanilla.

Reactions: 9
Could not agree more. It took me six applications and I have a good credit rating, salary and a 25% deposit and that was by myself!! This must just be in principal and then when they do the stress tests it won't work out. How could it be possible?? With inflation rising, the stress tests will include much higher interest rates. I am unsure why someone would put themselves and their family in this position all for Instagram. What if it crashed one day and couldn't be reused? Yeah, sure I'd be bored during work but WTAF would she do. I don't think she realises that now a days people are over the whole influencer thing. We witch about them yes but we do not give a tit about their material goods/houses. I just cannot get my head around moving the schools from probably one of the best school areas to the worst. Hope the kids can claim some form of compensation or maybe a few cookies and a French vanilla.

It’s so hard isn’t it? Moving house stress is bad at any time, but right now it must be awful.

Lenders also want to see that buyers are responsible, by having savings, as well as investing their own cash in it, in the form of a decent deposit.

I know on paper it looks like they made a good sum from the sale of their old house, but between paying back what they owe on the help to buy scheme, (just guessing here, but years ago she said that she inherited money and they used the help to buy scheme to get their last house - she also posted about using credit cards for groceries, so I’m guessing not financially astute enough to have repaid the help to buy scheme before selling, and therefore owing a huge wad of profit on its new value rather than original purchase value) and keeping money aside for the stamp duty of the new house, any profit is significantly diminished.

Reactions: 3
I think they will have had a decent deposit from the sale of their house, but I think they have paid for their Turkey holiday out of that and probably a few other ‘treats’ for Aimee!
They will probably get Kyles dad to go a guarantor if necessary to get that mortgage over the line. The Cost of living is wild - I just went to the shop and picked up kids yoghurts and they are normally £1.25 and now up to £1.60, I know that doesn’t seem much but when you add those wee amounts across your entire shop it adds up! She is in for a shock come October

Reactions: 12
I think they will have had a decent deposit from the sale of their house, but I think they have paid for their Turkey holiday out of that and probably a few other ‘treats’ for Aimee!
They will probably get Kyles dad to go a guarantor if necessary to get that mortgage over the line. The Cost of living is wild - I just went to the shop and picked up kids yoghurts and they are normally £1.25 and now up to £1.60, I know that doesn’t seem much but when you add those wee amounts across your entire shop it adds up! She is in for a shock come October
Totally agree. Normally a big bottle of fairy liquid is 1.99. Couldn't find it cheaper the 2.49 in b&m this morning.

Reactions: 3
I mean what if something happened to Kyle and he could no longer work, no savings no back up plan, I couldn't live like that nor would I want to.
It must be 100% going through no way would see set up a home page with a slight chance of it falling through but the again she could just say they changed their minds etc which wouldn't be believable with way she's been yapping on about the new house

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.