Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee why don’t you repost the picture you took of yourself going through a miscarriage in the hospital and bleeping remind yourself of how it feels rather than ramming down everyone’s throats how your pregnant. Such a fat selfish lazy self centered cow, honestly! Is her personality pregnant now? Greetin about how triggered she was a few months ago and now it’s like she’s doing it on purpose. Trust me darlin, no one gives a tit about your FORTH kid 👀😅

ps failing that show a pic of Kyle’s wage slip because we need to see what’s going on here Mrs Klarna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
First thing they are doing is knocking down walls?! Is this another pretend to show houses for 350k lowest price on rightmove or WHERE is this money coming from?!? Quotes I’ve had for fitting a kitchen have been ridiculous never mind knocking walls and bifold doors!
She's tuned to the moon! Why is she knocking down walls but making the boys share? Her first priority if she really needs to make changes is converting the garage into another bedroom so all 4 kids have a room. The least she can do after denying them a decent education so she can have an Instagrammable house.

Reactions: 10
She's tuned to the moon! Why is she knocking down walls but making the boys share? Her first priority if she really needs to make changes is converting the garage into another bedroom so all 4 kids have a room. The least she can do after denying them a decent education so she can have an Instagrammable house.
The garage is already converted into a play room and it has 4 bedrooms upstairs so obviously wee whiney and the baby get a room each so as usual boys get papped together and it wouldn't surprise me if the playroom gets made into an office or aimmee room so she can 'work' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she has plenty of teal decor seeing as it’s her favourite colour! Altho the best thing EVER would be if it all fell through at the final hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she has plenty of teal decor seeing as it’s her favourite colour! Altho the best thing EVER would be if it all fell through at the final hour 😂
I think it still might. It's weird that there's such a long run in period, especially as she is not in a chain. I know the market is wild just now but that'll be 3+ months from offer accepted to move in, lawyers like to keep it to 6-8 weeks, or at least they did when I last bought.

The garage is already converted into a play room and it has 4 bedrooms upstairs so obviously wee whiney and the baby get a room each so as usual boys get papped together and it wouldn't surprise me if the playroom gets made into an office or aimmee room so she can 'work' 🙄
Ah so it is, well there you go she has 5 bedrooms. Why aren't they getting a room each?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe Kyle has turned around snd said the least she can do for him is let him have the garage conversion as his new games room, after all he's spent years in the cupboard with the dryer and then the loft. Least he deserves after all the hours he works is his own room... joking aside the boys must be gutted to be moving so far from friends and family probably under the promise they would be getting their own space only to be sharing again for whatever reason. Aimee will no doubt come on and say oh the boys want to share, they are so close etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it still might. It's weird that there's such a long run in period, especially as she is not in a chain. I know the market is wild just now but that'll be 3+ months from offer accepted to move in, lawyers like to keep it to 6-8 weeks, or at least they did when I last bought.

Ah so it is, well there you go she has 5 bedrooms. Why aren't they getting a room each?
Upstairs there is one room with en suite skanky maws room doubt she would allow one Kids to have front room (play room) thy would be up all night, eating during the night probably no different how it is the now, if possible why not see if possible do small ensuite in front room all kids have room each.
The boys won't always want to share esp the oldest she's so selfish it's unreal, kids all excited to moving to new bigger house...oh btw boys it is bigger but your still sharing 🥴

Maybe Kyle has turned around snd said the least she can do for him is let him have the garage conversion as his new games room, after all he's spent years in the cupboard with the dryer and then the loft. Least he deserves after all the hours he works is his own room... joking aside the boys must be gutted to be moving so far from friends and family probably under the promise they would be getting their own space only to be sharing again for whatever reason. Aimee will no doubt come on and say oh the boys want to share, they are so close etc
Yeah the boys are so close Aimee that your boy gave his brother a black eye that looks like he has done 10 rounds with Tyson

Reactions: 3
It doesnt matter how many rooms there is anyway as they will filled with bags for life full of washing anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I legit thought she was having a family night out to Hollywood until I seen tiny #gifted in the bottom right corner 🥴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No… remember it’s their favourite place to go (but only when it’s gifted). The food looks absolutely rank 🤢🤢
Favourite place to go but never paid for it once! Bet the fat bleep doesn’t even break a fiver to let those wee raggamuffins get a shot on the arcade 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes just living eating healthy with her new Pt…. Until Hollywood Bowl offer her a free hot dog. Hope you still have the receipt for they weights Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going to get her wedding rings re-sized after baby is born? How about she just goes on a proper diet to lose weight then her rings might actually fit!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.