Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened with the pup who was ill and had the go fund me. Not a peep about that from shaimee since 😅

Reactions: 6
I wonder what happened with the pup who was ill and had the go fund me. Not a peep about that from shaimee since 😅
That’s what I wanted to ask her!! She went completely silent…..after donating heehaw to help.

Reactions: 5
Because she’s got her period of course! 🙄

So glad someone has mentioned this absolute walloper. Honestly I can’t deal with her, the only fans, the self admiration, the doing absolutely bloody nothing on a daily basis!
Always too ill to get out of bed, but never too ill to spank prosecco.

To stay on topic, Aimee is a manky lazy skank

Reactions: 1
Quick to post asking for begging donations for the pup but doesn’t have the courtesy to let us know it’s okay

Reactions: 5
ok so posts a pic of 20th of may when she didn’t know she was pregnant yet out drinking her weight in alcohol. Sorry but from her due date she would have been 4 weeks pregnant and a pregnancy test would have been positive. So tell me why someone who PLANNED a pregnancy knowing she could be goes out and get drunk??? Surely anyone with a brain would take a test before total selfish one last blow out?
Also that wee dog who in there right mind would buy that clearly 2 dogs should not have bred never mind sell them for thousands of pounds more fool the dafties who bought it.
Quick trip to Mataran sale for boys? Yet Zara for Callie just sums her up

Reactions: 9
ok so posts a pic of 20th of may when she didn’t know she was pregnant yet out drinking her weight in alcohol. Sorry but from her due date she would have been 4 weeks pregnant and a pregnancy test would have been positive. So tell me why someone who PLANNED a pregnancy knowing she could be goes out and get drunk??? Surely anyone with a brain would take a test before total selfish one last blow out?
Also that wee dog who in there right mind would buy that clearly 2 dogs should not have bred never mind sell them for thousands of pounds more fool the dafties who bought it.
Quick trip to Mataran sale for boys? Yet Zara for Callie just sums her up
This annoys me there is woman out there that would give their right arm for a baby but then you have absolutely idiots like her 'actively trying' for a baby but will go out and drink alcohol or consume a lot of it. I have never and never will agree with 'one' won't do any harm what you have the baby has, what you that dependant on alcohol you can't do 9 months without?
I can't nor never will relate to a miscarriage, it's a cruel thing to happen to any woman but study shows consuming alcohol during pregnancy has related to cases of autism, growth issues, mentality issues in children.
It's just selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This annoys me there is woman out there that would give their right arm for a baby but then you have absolutely idiots like her 'actively trying' for a baby but will go out and drink alcohol or consume a lot of it. I have never and never will agree with 'one' won't do any harm what you have the baby has, what you that dependant on alcohol you can't do 9 months without?
I can't nor never will relate to a miscarriage, it's a cruel thing to happen to any woman but study shows consuming alcohol during pregnancy has related to cases of autism, growth issues, mentality issues in children.
It's just selfish.
I'd love to have a baby and have been trying pretty much all year. I overhauled my eating habits, I walk 3 miles each day, I've cut out alcohol, I take my vitamins, I am trying to do everything I can to fall pregnant.
Today I got yet another period and seeing people like her holding their gunt like a bump, failing to eat anything remotely healthy and never exercising or making any effort to be healthy feels like a slap in the face. Why does she get to become a mother yet again when she doesn't even try to be a good one to the children that she already has. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'd love to have a baby and have been trying pretty much all year. I overhauled my eating habits, I walk 3 miles each day, I've cut out alcohol, I take my vitamins, I am trying to do everything I can to fall pregnant.
Today I got yet another period and seeing people like her holding their gunt like a bump, failing to eat anything remotely healthy and never exercising or making any effort to be healthy feels like a slap in the face. Why does she get to become a mother yet again when she doesn't even try to be a good one to the children that she already has. 😔
Horrible it must be, I wish you all the best 🤞
It really is insulting, she's a total embarrassment now PT sessions would think after miscarriage she would change her ways before trying again.
Since this house purchase, baby and kids in school I've never see her so jolly, notice sickness is all gone...funny that

Reactions: 8
Horrible it must be, I wish you all the best 🤞
It really is insulting, she's a total embarrassment now PT sessions would think after miscarriage she would change her ways before trying again.
Since this house purchase, baby and kids in school I've never see her so jolly, notice sickness is all gone...funny that
Thank you! It really is and it doesn't help I'm late 30s now so it worries me that I may have missed the boat. I'm a bit overweight just now so trying to lose a bit before seeking help from the dr so they don't palm me off.
Aimee is completely at it, I genuinely believe she only got pregnant again to avoid having to get a job. She is loving all the free time so much now all 3 kids are in school which makes me wonder if part of her regrets jumping in to have baby no4 & will be getting tied down again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly take care and block her - she’s not worth your time, energy or emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly take care and block her - she’s not worth your time, energy or emotions.
Agree with all of this & listen, no matter how good & easy it might look on Instagram, her life is an absolute tit show and you wouldn’t want it! She’s an absolute slob with 3 malnourished kids, a husband that probably hates her and shortly she’s going to be living in a tit hole of an area with no friends or family around her! Her whole existence is lying in bed or plodding about Silverburn - she’s tragic!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
👏👏👏👏 totally agree! I think she forgot about how triggering things were after her miscarriage and now she doesn’t give a tit about how anyone else might feel with her posts..she’s chasing likes and engagement by pretending she has a dream life that she manifested…it’s her long suffering husband that’s providing everything she has, it’s a position I would not like to find myself in, such a vacuous existence!

Agree with all of this & listen, no matter how good & easy it might look on Instagram, her life is an absolute tit show and you wouldn’t want it! She’s an absolute slob with 3 malnourished kids, a husband that probably hates her and shortly she’s going to be living in a tit hole of an area with no friends or family around her! Her whole existence is lying in bed or plodding about Silverburn - she’s tragic!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One of those dogs went to London!? How did that happen? They are so hideous aren't they?
Also, she has REALLY not researched the Turkey trip. Alanya is a 2.5 hr transfer from Antalya airport after a 5 hour flight. I did it once years ago with the kids, never ever again. Terrible flight times too, I think it gets back into GLA about 2am. Does she ever put any thought into anything??

Do we know if fat Ange kept her pup? It's never mentioned.

Reactions: 9
First thing they are doing is knocking down walls?! Is this another pretend to show houses for 350k lowest price on rightmove or WHERE is this money coming from?!? Quotes I’ve had for fitting a kitchen have been ridiculous never mind knocking walls and bifold doors!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.