Thesocialmama.xo #16 Aimee's new house is such a dream, shame it's across the road from 'The Scheme'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Repeating whatever normal person on here is asking but HOW!!

I’ve got one toddler she goes to bed at 7.30 but can take up to an hour to settle her etc then I catch up on washing, putting dishes away getting stuff ready for the next morning etc so how the actual duck in gods name do these two get to bed at 6 while they’ve got 3 feral wains! It actually baffles me my mum and even MIL would be kicking us up the arse if we acted like this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's only Tuesday and Glasgow's laziest maw has managed to fit a lot in this week. Hours of telly watching, leisurely breakfasts, nail appointment, personal training session and shopping trip. If she carries on at this rate she'll need a weekend in bed to recover, while someone else parents her children. As long as she's back and ready to live a carefree life by the time kids are back at school on the Monday, that's all that matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she has one of those addictive personalities. Who goes to a PT once then buys all the tit for home work outs? Especially went she can't even walk the length of herself. She's the kinda person who would do couch to 5k (aye right) then sign up for London marathon after. Same with the house, so set on getting a house and house account etc she's moved her kids from a very good school area to a bleeping shite hole. WTAF. She's ruining their future just for insta which is sooo sad. What prospects does she think they are gonna get?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's really got to the point now that she must be at the wind up!!!!!!! This isn't the first time she's done a post of them being in bed at a ridiculous time watching a show! Pretty sure they spent the majority of lockdown in bed binge watching whatever the duck it was they were watching. Those poor kids. I highly doubt they were in bed bathed, fed and sound asleep at 6pm so is that down to her mum? Or his mum? I have no doubt that she will be the talk of her family and his family! She must be! They can't be blind to all this! My god I can see it now, her lying in bed with the new baby day in day out giving it the "we are in our baby bubble just taking it easy and soaking it in" hun you kinda lose that right when you have THREE OTHER KIDS THAT NEED YOU!! Make way for the "my mum has decided to move in with us for a few weeks" post, bunch of enablers!

• Haha
Kyle is just as bad! If I suggested to my husband we should lie in bed at 6pm and watch TV while my mum looked after our kids he would honestly tell me to get my lazy arse out of bed and get a grip! She’s a big fat lazy, good for nothing cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe this fat lazy bleep was in bed last night when I still had 2 hours of my 6th 12 hour shift in a row to go. I hate hate dislike her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe this fat lazy bleep was in bed last night when I still had 2 hours of my 6th 12 hour shift in a row to go. I hate hate dislike her so much.
In case any instahuns read Tricia Doll’s comment and think she’s jealous - it’s not jealousy, it’s disgust.

Tricia Doll has self respect, dignity, and a work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
£150 for a car new car with insurance, tax and all repsirs paid is a damn good deal. My daughter has one and hers is adapted.

Im not convinced about the car but will say 100% to the carers allowance.

They are getting a top up somewhere as there is no way in this world they can live like that on his wage, even if it is pretty decent.

You only get a good car on PIP if you pay a big deposit for it and you dont get that deposit back after the 3 years so that would explain that.
I have absolutely nothing against mobility car, it's actually a great scheme for People low or no income due to disability gives them Peace of mind and freedom but I don't agree with people that use a car and the person with disability hardly gets use of it. I don't think shes got a mobility through hr mum. Yes carers allowance probably since other siblings are all dotted around the world.
Today's post of Matalan the wee hairy mary gets Zara and then the boys holiday stuff is reduced from couple of the tags probably all sale stuff.
It's okay her spending all this money the now, new clothes, PT session,nails but they haven't actually yet moved in to the house so still don't have payments of mortgage, council tax, heating, interior to buy, new baby to buy for probably be then they will see their outgoings taking a pumping... Kyle will literally never be seen working 24/7 😂

Week later still waiting on this 'zara haul'

4 weeks nails growth but the nails are still in great condition…..yes because you do duck all to risk chipping them!!

• Haha
4 weeks nails growth but the nails are still in great condition…..yes because you do duck all to risk chipping them!!
I was thinking that too, those nails haven't washed a dish or scrubbed a lavvy since they were done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all take a moment to talk about Abi Dot Campbell? 😳 just on the theme of lazy bastard maws……. Why is she tanning Prosecco at 3 in the afternoon in her bed? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all take a moment to talk about Abi Dot Campbell? 😳 just on the theme of lazy bastard maws……. Why is she tanning Prosecco at 3 in the afternoon in her bed? 😳
Because she’s got her period of course! 🙄

So glad someone has mentioned this absolute walloper. Honestly I can’t deal with her, the only fans, the self admiration, the doing absolutely bloody nothing on a daily basis!

• Heart
Because she’s got her period of course! 🙄

So glad someone has mentioned this absolute walloper. Honestly I can’t deal with her, the only fans, the self admiration, the doing absolutely bloody nothing on a daily basis!
the only fans and her creepy husband:sick: it actually disgusts me.

Reactions: 1
the only fans and her creepy husband:sick: it actually disgusts me.
She had a thread on here. Some right belters.
it’s her poor kids I feel sorry for. She’s not even nuts mag quality either. Another lazy wrong yin for a mother.
Although the old posts in front of his porsche used to crack me right up 😂

Reactions: 5
Just clicked onto the pups insta. Jesus. Puppies are usually so cute but it really is one of the ugliest dogs I have ever seen. It is the scraggly hair it just looks like a total mutt

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.