Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So long story short. Kyle lives slightly more in the real world than Shammie and has came to the unsurprising realisation that they will never afford the location she wants so they have had to look in a less desirable area.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s one of the newer houses in ardrossan. View look similar on right move and think you can see arran from there

Reactions: 3
I'm new here.. but I'm invested in this. Is Troon where Angelina lived or moved too? Recall seeing it mentioned but can't remember why and have searched for ages lol.

Reactions: 3
Sorry tell me I misheard and they never just abandoned the weans to have a Costa and a catch up and went chapping on a randoms door. She does so well for doing duck all.

Reactions: 7
Iv found it already lol

don’t know if I can link it this is the description on the post - also very show home like. Clearly
With kids in the house
33E37910-BB7C-4838-87E3-A9BFFE8F3E7E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That house is stunning, the Kilgours will not even be in it a week & it'll be ruined. Why does this lazy excuse of a mother manage to land on her feet every time?

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly can't believe she contributes nothing to the family except free coffee and the odd hello fresh meal and she gets a house like this. Makes me wonder where I went wrong.
I wonder how her posh accent will fit in so close to the famous Scheme

Reactions: 6
I dont think the Ardrossan house is the right one. I think it's in Kilmarnock. It is an absolutely stunning house to be fair and they are getting a lot of house for their money because it's Kilmarnock.

Has the closing date listed on Rightmove too 😉

Reactions: 10
I dont think the Ardrossan house is the right one. I think it's in Kilmarnock. It is an absolutely stunning house to be fair and they are getting a lot of house for their money because it's Kilmarnock.

yep agreed, nice open aspect out the front, I think it’s that one too. It is a lovely house and really good value for money. Next mission, find out the pal’s house who lives a few minutes walk away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

that one makes sense for the view over the fields! It’s a lovely house and getting lots for the price. Imagine it won’t be crazy over the asking price in Kilmarnock either!

Reactions: 2
that one makes sense for the view over the fields! It’s a lovely house and getting lots for the price. Imagine it won’t be crazy over the asking price in Kilmarnock either!
i hope the field owner decides to sell up and there’s a big duck off asda right in her eyeline.

• Haha
Can someone send me the link pls, I’m on right move but missing something I think 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.