Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she isn't sharing the location...Kilmarnock has been known as literally THE WORST place to live in Scotland....
Scotlands most improved town 🥴

I also think she knew exactly what she was doing posting that view... knowing people would find it and see how lovely it is. Same with dropping how close ange is. But like someone said, wouldn't you have at least search your "BEST FRIENDS" new address

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The in laws and that scunnered with them dossing there they have gave them their house and have moved to the othe
No wonder she isn't sharing the location...Kilmarnock has been known as literally THE WORST place to live in Scotland....
Especially that area she is literally across the road from where the scheme was filmed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s sharing that view like it’s such a selling point cos her house is facing side on from that field so it looks like it’s probably her bathroom window that actually looks out that way.
So she’ll see it when she’s on the pan or for two seconds when she’s getting her 55 kids she can’t cope with out the car on the driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she’s sharing that view like it’s such a selling point cos her house is facing side on from that field so it looks like it’s probably her bathroom window that actually looks out that way.
So she’ll see it when she’s on the pan or for two seconds when she’s getting her 55 kids she can’t cope with out the car on the driveway.
She will see more of that view than anything else when she’s lying in the bath during the day while her kids look after the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gorgeous house but she will regret when she Doensnt have parents in laws at beckon call. Like a wee school girl going on about living next to best friend.
house move should be about what’s best for KIDS in my opinion ie good area, school etc
No just based on a a lone reason it’s so cheap compared to one in a better area.

Reactions: 15
It's a bleeping huge undertaking, deciding on where to live, what house to buy. Plus, the considerations of her...children? And she has just bought a house on what seems to me to be a whim? No real knowledge of the area, of how it will affect the kids. Just looks at the house once then just buys it? She's a bleeping tool.

Sorry @dreams88 , posted at same time as you and just basically repeated what you said!

Reactions: 7
A quick google of the nearest school to there and it comes up it received the worst school report ever 🙈 it’s called hillhead primary so doubt they have looked into schooling

Reactions: 5
A quick google of the nearest school to there and it comes up it received the worst school report ever 🙈 it’s called hillhead primary so doubt they have looked into schooling
Why let that get in the way of rushing to the range to buy a new kettle and toaster to match the kitchen…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's Aimee's high standards for you, remember? just think how posh she will sound to all the other school mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think she'll back out of the deal now it has been found and the school is tit?

Reactions: 1
She’s such a materialistic cow, can’t deny it’s a beautiful house but that also makes you wonder why they are selling up 🤔 she’ll never be able to keep a house to the standard that’s in those photos

Reactions: 6
Scotlands most improved town 🥴

I also think she knew exactly what she was doing posting that view... knowing people would find it and see how lovely it is. Same with dropping how close ange is. But like someone said, wouldn't you have at least search your "BEST FRIENDS" new address
Wasn’t she just at her best pal DDUG at the weekend so how didn’t she know?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.