Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a standard new build house. As said above the interior is lovely but you need the person with that original style and vision to keep that up. Aimees bags for life full of washing will bring the tone down.

I definitely wouldn’t be moving so far away from my parents and inlaws with 3 kids and one on the way when she is so heavily dependent on them. Maybe thats why shes so buzzing about the “best friend” - hoping its someone she can pap the kids onto.

Reactions: 9
I dont think the Ardrossan house is the right one. I think it's in Kilmarnock. It is an absolutely stunning house to be fair and they are getting a lot of house for their money because it's Kilmarnock.

Has the closing date listed on Rightmove too 😉
I think your right, added 06/07 for anyone struggling to find it 🙃
Jesus duck god help that house, all whites n creams!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found DDugs house. If you look at the black and white walls she has them in the pics of the new mutt. That’s why they were down there over the weekend. Rekindling the friendship since they’re going to be neighbours 😂😂
That’s a big drop in expectations, from the mearns to Kilmarnock 😂😂😂. Brilliant.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Lovely house but views like that with new builds never last long. Imagine jumping right in and buying the house and not checking out crime rates, schools or medical care (hospitals). I'd rather my kids were in decent school and getting a good education than having a show home. In long run I think it's selfish if a big 'IF' her kids decided to go to university travel is going to be a nightmare for them, also trains are always cancelled 90% the time down that way 🤣🥴 what's the big deal about Arran views I mean she's only be 1 time in last 10 years probably 🤣🙈🥱

Can someone send me the link pls, I’m on right move but missing something I think 😂
The pic I posted has address on it type that in it will come straight up 😂

Reactions: 7
Found DDugs house. If you look at the black and white walls she has them in the pics of the new mutt. That’s why they were down there over the weekend. Rekindling the friendship since they’re going to be neighbours 😂😂
That’s a big drop in expectations, from the mearns to Kilmarnock 😂😂😂. Brilliant.
Yep that's defo both the houses 😂 4min walk away right enough
Well done Trishas 👏 that was fast work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s the ugliest back garden I’ve ever seen 😭🤣 I know it’s rented so not directing this at ddug, but duck me how depressing. Hopefully she will throw some turf down pronto!

Reactions: 7
Lovely house but views like that with new builds never last long. Imagine jumping right in and buying the house and not checking out crime rates, schools or medical care (hospitals). I'd rather my kids were in decent school and getting a good education than having a show home. In long run I think it's selfish if a big 'IF' her kids decided to go to university travel is going to be a nightmare for them, also trains are always cancelled 90% the time down that way 🤣🥴 what's the big deal about Arran views I mean she's only be 1 time in last 10 years probably 🤣🙈🥱

The pic I posted has address on it type that in it will come straight up 😂
She has definitely been sweeped up in the excitement of a big show home and living near ddug and Ruby's pup. She's not thinking about how much she relies on her family for childcare and school runs. Can't see her hanging about the burns mall instead of silverburn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what this will do for Kyles commute as well. I think the novelty of a show home kitchen and some panelling will wear off when shes parenting 4 kids herself

Reactions: 8
Found DDugs house. If you look at the black and white walls she has them in the pics of the new mutt. That’s why they were down there over the weekend. Rekindling the friendship since they’re going to be neighbours babysitters 😂😂
Fixed that for you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has definitely been sweeped up in the excitement of a big show home and living near ddug and Ruby's pup. She's not thinking about how much she relies on her family for childcare and school runs. Can't see her hanging about the burns mall instead of silverburn
Totally 100% she'll spend more time at her mum's cause she cba with drive home or maybe she's still in a huff with the IL's so being a bratt that she is she is moving to other side of Scotland to get away from them when it's them wanting well away from her 😂😂

• Haha
That’s the ugliest back garden I’ve ever seen 😭🤣 I know it’s rented so not directing this at ddug, but duck me how depressing. Hopefully she will throw some turf down pronto!
I just can't believe they couldn't have found something that had any amount of grass or fake turf for the kids to play on!

Reactions: 6
Don't you think this thread tonight just highlights the absolute absurdity of these "influencers" lives. Aimee is so keen to get admiration and attention from strangers that in posting one bit of info she has now literally given away the location of not only her house, but also her babysitters, sorry, her best friends house too. As a parent it legit freaks me out given how much she shares wee scary spice online and now has literally drawn a digital map to her new house when christ knows what kind of creeps watch her insta. Idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The East Ayrshire Council planning portal isn't working just now, I was wanting to search for any planning applications for hunners of houses being built in that field. Will need to check back later.

Don't you think this thread tonight just highlights the absolute absurdity of these "influencers" lives. Aimee is so keen to get admiration and attention from strangers that in posting one bit of info she has now literally given away the location of not only her house, but also her babysitters, sorry, her best friends house too. As a parent it legit freaks me out given how much she shares wee scary spice online and now has literally drawn a digital map to her new house when christ knows what kind of creeps watch her insta. Idiot!!
Remember the time she told on stories how great it was she thought when people were coming up to Callie in Silverburn and talking to her?! I mean, if having complete strangers approach your small child and talk to them doesn't make you question your parenting skills, then nothing will.

Reactions: 15
Would love to know how they can afford this and another child, I know I'm struggling personally at the moment with the living costs rising 😢

Reactions: 8
So Callie is starting primary school in august then being moved to a new school in October? That hasn’t really been thought through has it???

Reactions: 4
I personally can't wait for the stories of her and ddug walking round that local asda together and aimer posting asking for recommendations for the best Chinese in killie. Begging for gifted new school ties for the boys and the endless I'm so thankful posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.