Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
I strongly believe there are some things in life that children should be protected from and Callie talking about Aimee “crying for long days after the other baby died” is one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
So what’s happening with a new house then? I don’t watch all her stories, so don’t know if I’ve missed her talking about going to view any houses, how good it would be to get their next home so the kids can move and be settled, how they don’t want to take up space at the in laws for any longer than they have to etc….. No? I mean, I must have missed all that, right?!
She’s in her new hoose ma lovelie, it’s jist the current owners don’t ken this yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pink-Sparkle

I can’t deal with this most recent story…Callie saying ‘my mummy cried for long days because of the baby that died’ Why on earth would you discuss this with young children?? They didn’t need to know. I’ve lost three babies and my daughters know nothing about it. They are children and don’t need to know about things like that in my opinion. Fair enough if she was further on and they children had been told that there was going to be a baby but they hadn’t, they didn’t know.
My mind is blown 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I found out when I was 23 and a mum myself that my mum had lost 3 babies between me and my sister, I was a lot older than Callie. She confided in me when I was a mature adult who could empathise and understand, woman to woman. Miscarriage is not a topic for 4 year old kids. The fact she actually spoke of the 'baby dying ' is actually quite horrifying, that sort of imagery is not something little kids can truly understand. I hate Aimee so much. She's a thoughtless cow. A mum's job is to protect and keep their babies and kids safe and happy, not to fill their wee heads with dead baby stories. I'm appalled.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
But she watched YouTube videos Tricia!!!!!! So why don’t you come back and criticise her when you too have helped birth puppies handled newborn puppies and removed them from their mother for no good reason, helped to keep them alive given no peace to them and their mum and treat them like toys, whilst juggling 3 kids not bothered to put your kid to nursery in months, selling a house handed the keys over for a house you moved out of months ago to go and live like a teenager in your in laws house!!!! Not forgetting how hard she works in her full time job many nail appointments and other things ‘for herself’ she fits in every month!!!! So aye!!!

I hope the moron does read here..note to Aimee..pups can’t regulate their temperature that young..nobody should handle the pups they can pick up infection or easily die if dropped or ruby could kill them from stress…going out in the car (even if with mum) could cause irreversible health problems, everyone (including your kids) could unwittingly cause harm to those pups.View attachment 1262614 Ruby will be even more stressed as she also shouldn’t be moved from her environment which should be quiet for her to bond and nurse her babies. What’s her bloody excuse for not having the time to educate herself on basic puppy care! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

girl1980

Chatty Member
She has honestly spent a year or so just whining about how hard her life is, so much going on that we don't know about, blah,blah,blah. And when she does finally drip feed us her....issues, it's all her doing! Homeless? Her fault as she sold the house. 2 hour round trip to take the kids to school? Her fault as she decided to move in with the in laws. Knackered from having puppies? Her fault for not spaying her dog. Neck ache? Her fault for lying on it for about 20 hours a day.
I could on, but it's exhausting just thinking about her lazy, narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Aimee hen, you’re a stay at home maw wae 3 weans eligible for 9-3 school hours. Let’s no kid oorselfs oan here, your wan plate you huv tae spin a day is getting them tae school oan time looking clean and presentable, so oan that respect your wan plate doesnae even get aff the flair let alone spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Nah I can't deal with this. I was actually furious last night. I've sent some of those videos to the SSPCA and reported her. Fuck it, this is definitely animal cruelty. Those pups should have been left alone for 3 weeks absolute minimum. She's a scumbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Aye I’m sure it’s his brother but I thought he was jailed last year?
Think he was but our Aimee likes to string things out so obvs she will be acting like it’s ruined HER life and taken the attention off her miscarriage, puppies and pregnancy… her MIL will have so much going on! Imagine doing a Reno while your husband works away, your son gets the jail, your other son rocks up with his tribe to move in for as long as they can while their home lies empty, then puppygate occurs, now another pregnancy & all the while your 30 year old daughter in law just sits like a fat piece of shit talking and whining into her phone 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Getinthebin

Haven't posted in a long while, although I have been keeping up with all the posts and threads, but I just can't keep my mouth shut any longer.

I'm absolutely appalled at how much she milked the miscarriage content, then the puppy fiasco. There's also been inviting herself to stay longer at some womans house in England, clearly picking favourites when it comes to her children, completely letting her boys down, I mean she couldn't even bloody buy a toy for one of them but managed to give the brat everything she wanted and throw herself an over the top 30th, not to mention money for nails and whatever else.

She's moved her and the family into the MIL house and on its own that's not a huge issue, my sister and her husband had to move in with our parents for a month due to asbestos in their flat and it had to get knocked down, but it was literally a month.

In that month they searched and searched and finally found a home and that was only last year! The difference is she had a better attitude other than I'll mooch of family and shag in their house because I demand another baby because I'm too selfish to do something with my life other than make popping out kids my personality.

She's leaving her MIL to wait on her hand and foot, laying in her pit all day in someone else's house and doing nothing productive like cleaning or getting shopping or helping out because she's inconvenienced someone by her and her litter, and her dogs litter!

Now that she's pregnant she's going to do even less and use that as an excuse because "poor me" 🙄

She has no idea how lucky she actually is to be able to have the luxury to Swan about doing fuxk all while the rest of us have to work for a living and provide for our families no matter what. There's a crisis right now with the cost of living rising but somehow this twat is so out of touch its unreal.

And the comment of no one deserving a child more, do they want a golden straw to suck her arse? My SIL tried for over 12 years to get pregnant only to have her womb removed and never get that chance. I tried for 7 years for my second but she's out here taking for granted the 3 she already has and puts a deadline on getting pregnant again?

I'm just so disgusted by her, I have no words.

• Heart

Ek2209

Aimée had a Pop Tart today and found it a wee bit sickening. A Pop Tart. The woman who ate a FULL SHARE SIZE BAR OF GALAXY FOR BREAKFAST YESTERDAY, found a Pop Tart a wee bit sickening 😂😂😂 she’s fucking at it

• Haha

weeisa123

I had the weirdest dream last night where I was in a hospital waiting room and Aimée and Kyle were working on the reception (Aimée working, I know, obviously only in dream land 🤣) and she started shouting abuse to me and my husband calling me a Tricia, and my husband called her a cow so Kyle said he wanted to fight him. Then Kyle shat it (seems standard for Kyle) and they sent out one of their kids with a golf club (it wasn’t even one of their 3 but in my dream it was still their kid), and they told their wee boy to hit my husband with a golf club but instead he hit an old man in a wheelchair on the neck with it. I have no fucking idea why that dream even occurred but I have been pissing myself all morning at it and had to share with you Tricia’s 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

weedeemcp

My day - 7am rise, showered, packed lunches made, get myself ready, weans up, breakfast for everyone, weans out door in time for school/nursery. 9am work start, no lunch break so eat lunch at my desk. 3pm kids pick up then sort them for play things/snacks till I finish work at 4.30pm. Quick walk and bike ride, home at 5.30pm for dinner prep. Dinner and wee bit of telly till 7pm then bath/shower and in bed for 7.30/7.45.

I’m not special. This routine pretty much sums up every mum I know. It’s a constant juggling act. I often get up earlier than 7 to get to the gym/quick run as it’s only time I have to fit it in. I’ve also been known to be in Asda and Aldi pre 7am to fit in a wee mid week food shop 🤣

Aimee really needs professional help and support if she thinks that the way she lives in normal. She has zero focus.She’s shattered constantly as she has no routine and her diet is awful. It’s actually really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Haha she is actually half mum half mattress isn’t she!
Remember they painted round the bed frame in the last house - probably cos she wouldn’t get out it to let them move it & paint behind it.
She’s the laziest social maw ever!
I had forgotten about The Teals until this thread reminded me of them again - did they ever come on the trip so Mrs Teal could work doing hair?
Thanks for the thread title inspo 😂

Half bed, half mattress & cradling her fatness. Everything social mama does is disastrous.

• Haha

weeisa123

Got locked out of my old account Ek2209 🤣🙈 thought it might be a sign to take a step back from Tattle, but I’ve just seen Aimée abusing the £1 supermarket cafe meals which were created for struggling families and I cannot ignore. She is the absolute worst. Fat, lazy slob of a woman with zero parenting skills and living the life of Riley at her in laws for fuck all, using a scheme designed to help children who’s parents can’t afford 3 hot meals a day to feed her disgusting entitled family. I’m gobsmacked.

• Angry
  • Heart

Pastry troll

Pregnant again. Living wi the inlaws. Treats current kids like shit. Feel sorry for the unborn one already

• Heart

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
Yes this!

Same as the vet visit the other day, first vet visit days before they’re going to new homes and the vet tells her she’s done such a good job, did they aye 🫠🫠
View attachment 1390947
I can’t believe she’s came on Instagram and proclaimed that a vet, the police, social work and the kiddies teachers have ALL validated that she is amazing.

I actually don’t think she’s lying with this. I think she goes about giving it “poor me, I’m so rubbish 🎻 ” and then when they say “no not at all” she takes it as a compliment 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21