Thesocialmama.xo #15 Aimee the Squatter, it's lunchtime before she even dresses her daughter.

Will Shaimee keep an uNplAnNed pup?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she'll keep a puppy cause they'll be seeing pound signs just now & will need it with a new house. I do think she'll breed Ruby again though & possibly keep one then, and it'll be a girl to breed in the future when Ruby is past it.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she'll keep a puppy cause they'll be seeing pound signs just now & will need it with a new house. I do think she'll breed Ruby again though & possibly keep one then, and it'll be a girl to breed in the future when Ruby is past it.
They have got zero incentive to move to a new house. They've got the cosiest number ever, most of us would be desperate to get out of staying with the in laws (or even our own parents!), but this pair have got a house they could never afford, all the space and freedom to have pals over including randoms from the US with zero responsibilities that come with home ownership. Aimee is living the dream, in someone else's house where can still laze in bed at all hours of the day.

They have got zero incentive to move to a new house. They've got the cosiest number ever, most of us would be desperate to get out of staying with the in laws (or even our own parents!), but this pair have got a house they could never afford, all the space and freedom to have pals over including randoms from the US with zero responsibilities that come with home ownership. Aimee is living the dream, in someone else's house where can still laze in bed at all hours of the day.
And the MIL LOVES laundry & there’s a playroom for the kiddies Kyle 😂

• Haha
She will soon be coming with the predictable patter of how Ruby is such a natural mum and coped with birth and it just makes sense to ‘let her have that amazing experience again’.
And why does she have ddug and her 2 wildlings coming round to see the puppies????? Those poor dogs don’t get peace and Ruby must be stressed out her nut she is never anywhere to be seen when that bleeping idiot is in poking at her babies!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
I’m not a dog person so it might just be me but I’m so bored watching her stories about the puppies plus I feel she intruded way too much filming the birth. Nobody needed to see her dog in labour

Reactions: 5
Omg the puppies in a box right next to the hob where she’s cooking 😩😩😩
Gobsmacked at this. In a box, on the worktop, next to the cooker 🙈 and Callie running about that building site of a room in bare feet too.

I’ve held off commenting on the birth of those poor pups (and poor Ruby) because I’m just too appalled but I think it’s about time. I’m sure I’ve mentioned on here before when she was talking during lockdown about having a litter from Ruby, that my aunt breeds golden retrievers and springer spaniels. She should absolutely not have interfered whatsoever, it’s so important to keep your distance when your dog is in labour. You should also only ever touch a newborn puppy if it or the mother is in distress. Doing both of these things can cause major problems. I truly can’t believe what she’s done these past couple of weeks, she is the absolute worst person. Those poor pups are probably also going to be riddled with health problems given the cross breeding and the fact that the witch and sire are just house pets who won’t themselves be bred to the highest of standards - any hereditary health problems from either of them mixed with the cross breeding is a recipe for disaster. My aunt always has a full DNA write up provided when selling pups from both parents to show they have been bred to the healthiest level possible - this is pretty much a basic requirement for approved Kennel Club registered breeders. God I hate Aimée so much!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I thought she had blocked me! What does it mean if you search for someone and they don’t come up? Only way she came up was if I put her actual Instagram name in to search?!

Reactions: 3
Oh my God! She had the puppies on the worktop! Wtaf? I saw that story earlier but just skipped through and assumed they were on the floor next to the worktop. I'm gobsmacked at the actual selfish stupidity.

Reactions: 3
Gobsmacked at this. In a box, on the worktop, next to the cooker 🙈 and Callie running about that building site of a room in bare feet too.

I’ve held off commenting on the birth of those poor pups (and poor Ruby) because I’m just too appalled but I think it’s about time. I’m sure I’ve mentioned on here before when she was talking during lockdown about having a litter from Ruby, that my aunt breeds golden retrievers and springer spaniels. She should absolutely not have interfered whatsoever, it’s so important to keep your distance when your dog is in labour. You should also only ever touch a newborn puppy if it or the mother is in distress. Doing both of these things can cause major problems. I truly can’t believe what she’s done these past couple of weeks, she is the absolute worst person. Those poor pups are probably also going to be riddled with health problems given the cross breeding and the fact that the witch and sire are just house pets who won’t themselves be bred to the highest of standards - any hereditary health problems from either of them mixed with the cross breeding is a recipe for disaster. My aunt always has a full DNA write up provided when selling pups from both parents to show they have been bred to the healthiest level possible - this is pretty much a basic requirement for approved Kennel Club registered breeders. God I hate Aimée so much!
I cannot get my head around it she said she watched loads of you tube videos ???? the first thing anyone will tell you is leave the mother and pups alone unless they are distressed …… poor Ruby must be highly stressed that her babies are out of her reach but that self absorbed idiot would not know the first sign of her dog being stressed

Reactions: 7
Just seen fat ange has taken a puppy 🤣
Good God surely not 😭

I cannot get my head around it she said she watched loads of you tube videos ???? the first thing anyone will tell you is leave the mother and pups alone unless they are distressed …… poor Ruby must be highly stressed that her babies are out of her reach but that self absorbed idiot would not know the first sign of her dog being stressed
In all honestly Ruby has probably started to reject the pups by now because she hasn’t has a second to bond with them properly thanks to whiny wonka and co. constantly with their grubby hands all over them. Those poor babes should be in a pen with their mummy but they’re in a bleeping Tupperware box on the kitchen counter. She’s an absolute lunatic!

• Angry
Am absolutely no expert oan breeding dogs but wid the logical thing no be tae contact your vet for their guidance? But then this wis the lassie expecting an un-neutered dog and un- dressed witch tae practice some kinda abstinence in the same hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am absolutely no expert oan breeding dogs but wid the logical thing no be tae contact your vet for their guidance? But then this wis the lassie expecting an un-neutered dog and un- dressed witch tae practice some kinda abstinence in the same hoose.
But if you believe in it hard enough it will manifest itself …….. maybe she thought she would manifest abstinence between the dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See if Ruby bit this bleeping clown of a woman, noone would blame her. But it would be the poor dog that suffered. She's behaving as though she found a box of puppies on her doorstep during the night. In a bleeping plastic tub with a heated blanked ON THE WORK TOP NEXT TO THE HOB 😫. She's outdone herself now. And her petting the wee things and letting the kids hold them, I wish I could actually get through to her how absolutely stupid and irresponsible she is. I'm fuming. Why does she feel like she needs the pups that close while she's cooking dinner, but she left her 3 just old to bath herself last year?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How many people have handled those puppies?? Why are they away from mum on a worktop?? They shouldn't even be touched in the first 3 weeks unless there's an emergency. I'm absolutely stunned by this! When we bought our pup 2 years ago we didn't even view him in person until 6 weeks, we didn't handle him until 8 weeks, and that was in full sight of mum, then he came home at 10 weeks, I know 12 is often recommended. Ruby will reject those pups and they will end up with behavioural issues or worse. This girl is a bleeping danger.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she has been shadow banned cos of people reporting her to Instagram over the Pups.
Also, why do her and Angelina’s kids always look mockit. Never a brush gone through their hair or their faces washed, clothes always just hanging - they all look like wee street urchins.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.